Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura TL Tires and Wheels

1141516171820»

Comments

• Anyone know of or have a use for 1997 Acura 2.5TL Wheels. I bought the wheels for my Integra but the bolt pattern does not match. They are 8W-15-SW5-200 that have never been mounted. They are in like new condition. I can not find any Honda or Accura sources that can cross reference the application of these wheels to any other Honda models. I do not think the TL has its own unique lug pattern among Hondas. Any ideas welcome : mnc.only@gmail.com
  • mjh2mjh2 Posts: 2
    Hit a pothole on the highway and sustained a mildly damaged wheel on the rim where it hits the tire. It is not leaking nor any vibration or other malfunctions. Does the wheel need to be replaced?
  • capriracercapriracer Somewhere in the USPosts: 793
    No one can answer the question without looking at it.
  • Just bought a 2009 TL. Any suggestions for good winter tires for driving in New Jersey? Thanks.
  • xrunner2xrunner2 Posts: 3,062
    Just bought a 2009 TL. Any suggestions for good winter tires for driving in New Jersey?

Am in Northern Illinois. Have a 2004 TL and have 4 Dunlop 3D winter/snow tires mounted on a separate set of rims bought at Tire Rack. Have 50 series rather than 45 series for a smaller footprint. Important to have same circumference as original spec tires that came with car and similar load rating.

These Dunlops work well for me in snow/ice and handle pretty well in the dry.

Also have Michelin X-Ice2 on an Ody van and these are excellent for the van use. Not sure if they would be as sporting as the Dunlops in the dry if mounted on a TL.

Talk to someone at Tire Rack for advice on the 2009 TL.