Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota RAV4 Radio LCD Display Problems

2»

Comments

• pcthikerpcthiker Posts: 1
    I have a 2007 LImited Edition Rav4. It recently developed display problems: sometimes no display but radio can be heard. Sometimes display comes on. If I turn the radio off, it's very hard to turn back on. I got lucky one day and was able to turn it on. Since then I've left it on and the radio goes on whenever I start the car. Now it's locked on one FM station. None of the preset buttons work, though I can manually tune it up or down (but I can't see the frequency since the display shows nothing. Volume controls on radio and steering wheel still work. None of the other buttons work. (AM, FM2 etc...) The blue tooth hands free system works and I can answer the phone, but of course since the display is nonexistent, it still is frustrating. So disappointing. Car is almost always in a garage, whether at home or work. I would think a radio should last much longerl Of course warranty has expired by now. My sister-in-law has a 2009 Lexus RX350 and has similar display problems.
2»