Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2003 Toyota Camry Exterior

1234568»

Comments

• iggy38iggy38 Posts: 5
    I have a Silver 2007 SE , and just purhased door sills and obx shiftknob. Does any one know how to install these? ALso i am replacing the speakers in the rear and have heard it is hard to install them. Any ideas would be great
  • you might want to check your bumpers, bought it during the week and was able to look at it very closely during week end and found out that my bumper is 8 mm off at the left headlight, my 07 Camry is magnetic gray and ash, bought it at Power Irvine and still am waiting for the General managers opinion, I was told at the service that its a manufacturers defect, be sure to check ASAP...
  • Factory/distributor ground effects are a common option on the SE model in South Fla. and perhaps elsewhere. Are these same ground effects available as an installed option on the V6 XLE ?
    :)
  • Just purchased an '07 XLE and would luv to get color coded mud flaps, anyone know where I might get them? Thanks
  • How do I fix scratches on side rear and front gards? It seems plastic.

Thanks,
  • These can be had from your dealer;they run about $100 a set.
  • Where can you get these for an 07 Camry; even the dealers don't have them.
  • I bought two in expectation of purchasing of two cars last week, but I don't need a second set. This is a full front protection durable leather grain vinyl microperforated material specifically design for Camry 2007 LE/XLE etc. (except SE). If you interested, send me e-mail to grachevi@hotmail.com
  • dddaledddale Posts: 11
    I inherit a 98 Camry from my aunt as I just got my licence.

The car is with 116K on but run great. I love that car but there are scraches on the body. In order to prevent rusty and make it look prettier, I want to match paint color and try to spray and cover them. Can I do it myself? How to match the paint color -- order it from dealer or thru hardware store/body shop. It is green(dark/forest green)

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
  • I got some rain-x for my winshield and accidently got some on my car paint. I wiped it off but is there anything else I need to do to protect the paint. I had waxed the car just before using the rainx so maybe that'll protect the paint.

Thanks,
    Chris
  • 210delray210delray Posts: 4,722
    I don't think there's anything to worry about, especially since you cleaned it right off, and the car has been waxed.
  • 210delray210delray Posts: 4,722
    Spraying is difficult and will likely make the car look worse. I'd buy a bottle of touch-up brush paint. (The brush is built into the cap.) You may be able to find the matching color at Wal-Mart or an auto parts store; otherwise order it from a Toyota dealer.

If the scratches have exposed the bare metal, and rust has started to form, you have to remove the rust first, with sandpaper or a very small wire brush.
1234568»
This discussion has been closed.