Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Avalon Electrical Problems

12346»

Comments

• filmorobfilmorob Posts: 3
    edited January 2012
    1997 Avalon: : I had struts & shocks put on all 4 corners,when I got it back,the ABS light & TRAC OFF were on & flashing.I had it hooked up by an up to date scanner & it showed no codes were on.Any ideas? Thanks.
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright CaliforniaPosts: 45,927
    Probably your scanner can't read ABS codes. Sounds like a wheel sensor got disconnected or damaged.

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!

• Thank you very much, I greatly apprieciate it.
  • 2006 avalon w keyless entry. Sometimes when I start the car I get three quick bells does anyone know what it means. I will also occasionally get a single ding when I shut the car off. Great car but I am curious. Thank you
  • Having same problem. Have replaced 3 batteries, stereo amp as well as starter switch. Car just now will not start. Help!
  • marko21marko21 Posts: 1

Can anybody help me i have a 2004 toyota avalon and when driving if i turn the high beam on then off the motor turns of for asecond get a jurk motion ,same when i put up the power windows .Have been to auto electrician four times [ diffrent auto electrician each time].They canot find a thing .Started about 12 months ago.

• I just bought a 96 Toyota Avalon and we seem to be having a problem with the front turn signals. We have replaced the bulbs and the fuses but the front turn signals are still not working. Can anyone give me some advice on how to trouble shoot this problem?
12346»