Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Fusion/Mercury Milan: Interior

2»

Comments

• igozoomzoomigozoomzoom Waleska, GeorgiaPosts: 790
    I'm planning to buy a new car in the next six months and I've pretty much settled on the Fusion. I'm one of the relatively few car buyers who does NOT like leather interior! I prefer dark interior colors (Black/Charcoal) and black leather is a torture device on blazing hot Georgia summer days! I like the look and feel of a high quality cloth interior.

I have seen the Black Cloth with Red Stitching/Trim that is standard with the SAP and love it! I currently have a 2006 Mazda3 with black interior and the middle section of the seats is black/red checks- I'm a UGA grad, so red and black are my colors! :D

Is the cloth seat fabric the same for SE and SEL models with the Sport Appearance Package? I'm also curious how the Charcoal Black cloth looks in the standard SE model (without SAP). I'll wait for the 2010 model to arrive at dealers, so I can get the best deal on an '09. If I can't get a model with the SAP/cloth, I'll probably go for a regular SE model. The standard SEL isn't an option because I don't care for the Piano Black Dash/Center Stack trim at all!
  • akirbyakirby Posts: 7,622
    The piano black dash trim is the best interior trim to me (I have a 06 SEL w/medium light stone and it looks great). The dealer should have a sample chart with the actual seat materials for both the SE and SEL so you should be able to tell the difference. The red and black combo does look great - you'll love it. (fellow Georgian and UGA grad - 86).
  • explorerx4explorerx4 Central CTPosts: 9,451
    i prefer cloth interiors too. the focus i had before my fusion had heated cloth seats.
    great for up here in new england.
2»
This discussion has been closed.