Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz C-Class Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mb007mb007 Posts: 10
    When is the best month/time for buying year end model 2010? Will Mercedes Benz have cash incentive for 2010 soon? I am looking for a deal with 20% off from MSRP.
    Is it possible. Please advice
  • Sounds like you got a pretty good deal. If you work out the numbers it comes out to about $300 profit for the dealer.

I recently did a similar deal on a c300 4matic luxury with premium 1, grill conversion, and ipod adapter.
    MSRP: $41,020
    Due at signing: $1732
    Monthly payment $450 ($461 with MB maintenance)

Hope you enjoy it. That is the most important part. I sure will!
  • storm10storm10 Posts: 175
    All remaining 2010 C-Classes have special cash incentives as of August. You can see August specials here: August Mercedes-Benz Finance and Lease Specials
    Now you can easily get 20% discount or more, depending on equipment. I can give dealership and managers name who is discounting more than 20% off MSRP in Southern California. If anyone is interested e-mail me at igb10@yahoo.com.
    Look like Mercedes Benz does not have cash incentive yet but I think they will later. They have lease special deals now but I am not interested in leasing a C300.

Thanks storm10, but I don't live n Southern California.
  • storm10storm10 Posts: 175
    There is a difference between REBATE and CASH INCENTIVE. Reabates are offered to customers and widely advertised. Cash incentives are offered to dealers from manufacture and not advertised at all, but Dealership can easily discount their car in the amount of incentive without loosing any money. It's actually better than REBATEs because if you use rebate - you still have to pay sales tax on it. But cash incentives just apply to the discount of the car itself, so you don't pay sales tax on it.

You can easily get 20% or more discount if you lease or buy - does not matter. The only thing you have to pay is shipping charge from So Cal.
  • dthorn1dthorn1 Posts: 17
    This is my first time buying a new car. Just got a quote from local dealer.

C300 RWD
    Iridium Silver
    Black MB-Tex
    P01 Premium I Package: SIRIUS Satellite
    17" 5-Spoke Alloy Wheels
    Dynamic Rear View Monitor
    Multimedia Package: 7" Power Retract
    Sport Sedan: Sport Body Styling, Mer
    Panorama Sunroof
    7-Speed Automatic Transmission
    Burl Walnut Wood Trim
    KEYLESS-GO

Total $36105+tax+license

What would be a good deal for the options like this?
    What is the MSRP and location of dealer?
    MSRP is $4,4605 in Seattle. They also quoted me with leasing at $545/month, $900 down, 36month, 10,000miles. What do you think? How much can I bargain?
    good deal but bargain for at least $1,000 more.
    $1000 off sale price? They quoted me $36,105. Do you think I can get the monthly payment down below $500?

They also used a very high money factor of 0.00285, allegedly because of $4100 dealer discount.
    update:

C300RWD
    premium 1
    multimedia package
    keyless go
    walnut wood trim
    autotransmission

OTD: $38, 818

sounds like a deal? anyone? can I ask for maintenance to be included with this price? or is it too much to ask?
  • jwilliams2jwilliams2 Posts: 854
    edited August 2010
    It would be a lot easier for someone to tell you if it's a good deal if you show the MSRP and the actual selling price.

When you say out the door, it's hard for anyone to tell what the actual selling price is.
    sorry, MSRP is $43,385
  • alkfungalkfung Posts: 2
    Wow - sounds like I found a great forum. I'm looking to purchase my first Mercedes C300 Sport 4Matic. MSRP on it is 46,145 with destination and delivery. Dealer is asking 40,607... I have a feeling they have room to move? What do you guys thing? 20%, we're looking at roughly $37k. Is that reasonable?
    20% to 24% off from MSRP is very doable with 2010 C300 now.
    are you guys talking about the selling price be 20%-24% off MSRP? or OTD price?
  • jwilliams2jwilliams2 Posts: 854
    edited August 2010
    Selling price. And I would say if you can get 20% off, you are doing good. Then you add sales tax, license & registration, and doc or conveyance fee. And if you are leasing, don't forget to add the acquisition fee.
  • lanamjalanamja Posts: 1
    I want to know dealership and managers name. I already sent e-mail.
    please, check you e-mail. thank you
    Hey guys,

I have a questions, can I buy a "new" car with a few hundred miles on it? The dealer said his son drove it for a couple of days. Could this be a problem?
    That considers to be an used car. It needs to certified and different warranty.