Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pontiac G6 Brake Problems

12345679»

Comments

• Do all 2006 Pontiac's have anti-brake systems? I have had some problems with my bearings and the auto repair I took it to says he cannot see an ABS! He told me my car is rare?
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,003
    redrockhistory,
    If you wanted to send us the last 8 digits of your VIN and inquiry to socialmedia@gm.com we could check the vehicle build for you.

Sarah, GM Customer Service
  • We own a 2007 Pontiac G6 Base with several nagging issues that we cannot get ironed out. We are really losing faith in the safety of this vehicle and GM in general. Most of the issues have been mentioned on this list and are numerous when I do a search on the internet about them. Is there ANYTHING you can do to help us? We've been die hard GM for the past 22 years...in fact my very first car was a 1967 GMC pickup that I purchased off a farmer in 1981! :) Please let me know. :lemon:
  • matthewg2matthewg2 Posts: 1
    GM is negligent.

I brought my car in for service 3 times to have this issue permanently resolved. The issue has returned and now they want to charge me for the service.

This is a faulty brake light defect and will likely be recalled.

The NHTSA in the states and Transport Canada are currently investigating the issue.

Be sure to call the relevant organization and file a complaint to help with their ongoing investigation.

Also call Lori at GM she is Management at their Customer Care Centre. She will be able to assist you. ...you can tell her I referred you - Matthew Gray.

905-644-5000 Ext: 2712
    1-800-263-3777 Ext: 2712

For more information check out the following article:
    http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dl...#axzz2ZmYh7gqc

Hope this helps!

Drive safe,

Matt