Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti G35 Navigation System

167891012»

Comments

• alang4alang4 Posts: 40
    I've said for some time that the nav system needs to have a dedicated button with a red and white cross on it that will find the nearest hospital and/or ER, and give you instant directions and a pop-up to dial its phone number.

Eventually one of these car companies will figure out that they need to partner with Google to provide this type of info...maybe one of them is already doing it?
  • I have a 2003 G35 and the Nav started going on/off without any consistent explanation. Been like this for 18 months. I once took out the Nav and took a look at things internally but decided to leave it be. It then worked consistently for 2 months but went back to its old ways of working and not working and remains an enigma. Its off more than on. Curious to see if anyone found the root cause.
  • skiprayskipray Posts: 1
    There are two pieces of info on this.
    1) The motor does not recognize it is all the way up.
    You can trick it by pushing down about a half inch when it is about 1/3 of the way up, it may take you a few tries to get the hang of it. Eventually it works - free "fix"
    2. Infiniti issued a service bulletin

Classification:EL07-004
    Reference :ITB07-021
    Date: May 24, 2007
    APPLIED VEHICLE: 2005-2006 G35 (V35)
    APPLIED VIN(S):
    Vehicles built before JNKCV51E(*)6M516358
    JNKCV51F(*)6M612147
    JNKCV54E(*)6M712927
    Vehicles built before: March 1, 2006
    IF YOU CONFIRM
    2005-2006 G35; NAVI DISPLAY UNIT WILL NOT RISE / LOWER / STAY UP

If you need the whole bulletin contact me thru here for email return or just contact Infiniti
  • galesgales Posts: 1
    Hey... just checking if anyone had any suggestions regarding the Navigation not powering up. I have a 2001 Q45. I can hear the disk however, the display not coming on really makes it hard to adjust the AC.

Any help?
167891012»