Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dodge Caliber Engine Problems

1234568»

Comments

• graphite07graphite07 Posts: 1
    my 2007 dodge caliber lost the motor last Sunday no compression. it only has 170,469 miles on it. never drove it hard always changed the oil and filter. was driven 16 miles daily and thats it. day one from the dealership it had front end alignment problems. and when driving it it shows the emergency brake on and the light flashing and dinging and its not on, if you move the center console a certain way the light goes out. the dealership never wanted to fix the problem!! if you rest your arm on the center console the Emergency brake light will flash and ding at you but like i said if you move the console or push a certain way the light goes off. Dodge never wanted to fix this problem.now it seems my motor is dead. i had it since 2007 (NEW) now the motor is dead....... dodge never wanted to fix any of the problems. they always told me they could not find anything wrong or its not doing it for the tech............ I WILL NEVER BUY A DODGE AGAIN. OR VISIT FOWLER DODGE AT 55 W INTERSTATE 240 SERVICE Rd Oklahoma city OK 73139........ the service department never wanted to help with warranty issues's. right after the factory warranty expired they was all over my Email and cell phone telling me bring it we can look at it for a fee and get it fixed for a fee.
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright CaliforniaPosts: 52,705
    Well if it's any consolation, and presuming you didn't put a whole lotta money into it, at 170K the car went further than a lot of cars do.

What happened, or don't you know yet? If it's an otherwise nice clean car, you might consider a used engine--but only another 2007, to avoid electronics hassles.

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!

1234568»