Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pontiac Grand Prix Tires and Wheels

13»

Comments

• I never noticed that on mine.
  • Looking for a nice set of GP Special Edition wheels 2001.
  • nscruggsnscruggs Posts: 1
    my car has been having this thudding noise coming from the left side tire. i got the hubberring fixed and it still sounds the same. what could it be? could it be the other side too?
  • What type/brand of Wheel Hub Bearing assembly did you go with? What price did you pay? I need to replace a front one on my 2004 Grand Prix GT with/ABS.
  • jb32jb32 Posts: 5
    I also have an 06 GXP . My problem is I have gone through 4 sets of front tires the car has 40,000 on it .Problem is every one tells me that their is nothing wrong with the front end . Can any one help ?
  • capriracercapriracer Somewhere in the USPosts: 818
    It might help if you described how the tires wore. Even, one sided 2 sided, irregular, etc., would all be helpful in diagnosing the problem.
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,240
    jb32,
    Have you spoke with GM dealers? Can you please email me including your VIN, current mileage, involved dealer, and contact information? I look forward to your response.
    Christina
    GM Customer Service
    Christina,

Did you get a response?
    Not Yet
    I forgot they always wear to the out side . If I put a new tire on one side the other tire will wear even tho the tire is good at the time and if I replace that tire the other one will wear to the out side.
    I'm confused.

Apparently Christina from GM Customer Service asked jb32 to contact them - and hasn't? Why not? Why ask for help and then not take advantage of an offer for help?
    How do you want me to reply I sent an e-mail to her e-mail . I do not want to put my personal info on here for all to see . Do you have another e-mail address for her ?
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,959
    No, you did it exactly right - it just wasn't clear to others that you had already emailed her. You're right to be wary of putting your personal info in a publicly-accessible forum!

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

Well I still have not heard from GM . How long do I have to wait ?
    JB32,

The reason I asked if there had been contact made was to see what happened.

I see that Sarah from GM Cust Serv was posting replies yesterday, so I would suggest you try to make contact again.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,959
    I can't tell you how long you'll have to wait - the Customer Service folks from GM aren't affiliated with Edmunds.com in any way. They are just regular participants like the rest of you, only they *do* have connections to GM.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

13»