Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2007 Elantra First Impressions

12345679»

Comments

• irismgirismg Posts: 345
    I was in my mid 20s when I had that car, backy, and I guess when you're young a red interior was exciting! And, that's better than a lemon yellow interior, right? LOL

I liked the medium blue interiors, and I haven't seen any since cars had built-in ashtrays and CB radios!

I think staying with only black or gray takes all the "personality" out of cars! I see people resorting to those ugly "flower-power" seat covers again!

Anyway, that's all off-topic, and I'll let you get back to the Elantra.
  • jenabeejenabee Posts: 1
    How much do you think I should buy it for? It has 6,923 miles on it.
  • I just had to replace the front tires on our 07 elantra se. They had less than 12,000 miles. They wore evenly so I believe the allignment is alright. What have others be getting out of the original equipment tires.

thanks
    steve
  • fushigifushigi Posts: 1,240
    Of the OEM Michelins on my wife's 01 Elantra, one was defective and had to be replaced in the first thousand miles. After that, they were all fine and lasted until close to 60K miles. For improved traction in rain/snow, we went with Goodyear Tripletred Assurance. They have a bit more road noise than I would prefer but the grip improvement is noticeable.
This discussion has been closed.