Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Matrix Safety & Crash Test Results

paulie1paulie1 Posts: 2
edited July 2014 in Toyota
Here's the latest crash results from National Higway Trans. Safety Admin. They also have results from prior years:

• joey0708joey0708 Posts: 39
    i thought about buying a base matrix , but i knew i would want to order the side air bags since the regular corolla has a bad side crash test . i found out you have to buy the all wheel drive to get the side air bags . they were not doing them on any other model ,they told me they are not selling that well .i just thought i should get them , with the price you should get them .
  • papafrewpapafrew Posts: 2
    Two weeks after you posted this message, my 29 year old son died in his 2003 Matrix. The car hit a tree on the driver's side next to his head. The car did not have side airbags. No one should buy a car without them. Nor should anyone buy a Matrix. It collapsed on him like a tin can.
    Buy a car with top safety ratings, all the airbags, electronic stability control. See for safety rankings that incorporate as much data as is available.
This discussion has been closed.
Toyota Matrix Safety & Crash Test Results - Car Forums at