Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan 350Z Tires and Wheels

13»

Comments

• I own a 2003 350Z. SB was issued for tire and alignment issue. It were (all 350s were) shipped from the factory with wheels out of alignment. Waranty re-aligned all 4 wheels. Had to throw the tires away and start over. I ONLY run Michelin pilot sports on factory 18" rims with no problems since. OEM tires (Potenza) were terrible. Wore (cupped) horribally, noisy, etc. Never buy Potenzas again.
  • yomiyomi Posts: 2
    Did you follow up on this? I am having same problem. Tires and Clutch and I am so pissed off. I have a 27k miles from brand new. 2005 350z Conv Roadster. No more Nissan EVER!!
  • rd350zrd350z Posts: 2
    Can I put 205/45/18 on my 350Z 2005
  • Claire@EdmundsClaire@Edmunds Chicago areaPosts: 968
    edited August 2013
    rd350z, you might also want to ask about this in the Tires, tires, tires discussion.

ClaireS, Host
    Automotive News & Views | Coupes & Convertibles

Claire

HOST

• capriracercapriracer Somewhere in the USPosts: 785
    No, a 205/45R18 is too small by 2 or 4 sizes. That means it has less load carrying capacity and that increases the risk of a tire failure - and those sometimes have tragic results.
  • rd350zrd350z Posts: 2
    I need to find some AXIS rims or similar that are deep dish. I like this type of profile. I don't won't to compromise the suspension. Anyone ?
13»