Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler 300M: Audio

124»

Comments

• I have a 2001 300M. None of the steering wheel controls work. AM, FM, and tape work but cd changer won't play at all-not even if I select it from the stereo console. I can load and eject cd's manually but they don't play. I have removed both the radio and changer components, jiggled cables, etc. but no luck.
  • the cd changer in my car was not working, the previous owner put in a stereo without a plug for the changer, i got a new one and it did not have the wires with it, now i need to know how to install the new one without the wire harness that goes with it because the old ones do not math up. please help!
  • Good afternoon. I own a 2001 Chrysler 300M all stock, with the Infinity 360 watt stereo system. I am looking to upgrade my stereo system, but need information on the exact wiring of the speakers, how the amplifier is connected to the speakers and to the stereo. I also would like to know what is the wattage of each speaker in the car. I contacted Infinity and my local dealer, and neither of the two knows these answers. Please help me.

Thank you.
  • I am trying to install an aftermarket stereo onto my 06 Chrysler 300m. I have power going to the stereo but for some reason I don't have sound coming out of it??? can someone help me plz. I have wired everything right I just don't know why I don't any sound
124»