Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lexus RX Accessories

1235»

Comments

• Picked up our '06 330, white, in January...have not felt the need for a pinstripe during the past 6 months.
  • nvbankernvbanker Posts: 7,285
    I'm sure my opinion is too late for ya, but a Pinstripe is so.....Chevrolet. If the Lexus should have a pinstripe, they would make it with one.
    Anyhow, that's how I feel.
  • Does the RX 350 have satellite radio? Will it play MP3 discs?
  • I've started considering adding the pinstripe
    or "accents" to my Flint Mica '07 RX350, as
    I'm seeing quite a few of them in the Flint
    Mica color around the Tampa Bay area. It might
    be a nice way to distinguish my RX from the
    rest ;)
  • I agree that Flint Mica is a popular color in Tampa Bay area. I've had mine for 2.5 years now and have seen the color grow in popularity. I thought about upgrading my wheels to chrome and possibly adding the stepup bar, not that it needs it, just to make it different.

Scott
  • guestguest Posts: 774
    I also like the chrome wheels on the RX. Gives it that extra sportiness. I wish I had
    thought about negotiating on some when I went to purchase my car, but I was starting to get in a hurry as my previous car had been totalled
    in a wreck and the rental reimbursement for the
    rental was running out soon.
  • Hi, Can you please tell me if the wind shields you put on your windows are the kind you apply with the 3M tape. I was thinking of purchasing some of these on ebay. I'm just not to sure how well they will hold with this tape and how they will look after a while. Thanks
  • Thr driver arm rest is so uncomfortable. I am short 5'6" and its so high for me. Nor can you adjust the height or angle of it. If I recline the seat a little bit then the arm rest is slanted pointing upwards. Is there any solution to this ? Even mini-vans have better armrest than this where you adjust the angle, if not the height.
  • iriejahiriejah Posts: 1
    Hello Koponen,

Did you switch to 20 inch rims?
  • slexusslexus Posts: 3
    I had a new battery put in my 2000 lexus rx300 by Advance Auto and now my LCD screen won't work. Has anyone had this experience or know why this happened? They tell me I need to prove that this battery change did this. Please, Please, Help, someone. Thank you
  • paul,
    can you send me pics of the rx300 xm bracket install? I have a roady xt. I bought the fm direct adaptor and the direct power supply. I want to install it myself but need some help.
  • Hi, Rececently purchased a low mileage 1999 RX300 in great shape, nice drive:) I would like to add a few items to the car and looking for advise. The RX came with wood dash and looks great but would like to add the same look to the center console and overhead also but can only find complete kits, any suggestions. Also, love to have nav, any aftermarket units to replace the existng control unit in the dash or a fold away unit with radio?

Thanks in advance for a great site.
  • nate811nate811 Posts: 4
    How were are you able to resolve? I have a similar issue I caused when replacing the battery myself. I crossed the pos and neg on the battery when installing.
  • szypszyp Posts: 1
    I have just purchased a 2006 330RX and am learning all I can about it, but my bprimary questionis: does anyone know if they make cross bars for the roof rails, or if theren is such a thing. Thanks for any help.
  • briegelbriegel Posts: 139
    Factory crossbars were pretty much standard with the roof rails. Perhaps the previous owner removed them and never put them back on. You should be able to get them through a Lexus dealer, irontoad.com, or from a salvage yard. Good luck!
  • la4meadla4mead Posts: 347
    Most people leave the annoying factory cross bars on the roof rails (I guess they like the way they catch the wind?) but some people do take them off when they aren't using them. You may be able to find a used set online from another owner (EBay, Lexusownersclub.com/forums, Clublexus.com/forums).

I've never used mine yet, but they are for my early '99 RX300. I have them stored away somewhere.

It's possible the previous owner never bought any. But I'm left wondering if you're thinking of accessory bars. Lexus should have them, but I think Yakima and/or other rack manufacturerers sell them.
  • arghhharghhh Posts: 1
    I hate my whole new RX Console! 5'2"
1235»
This discussion has been closed.