Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz E-Class Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• tuffy72tuffy72 Posts: 12
    It seems everyone is satisfied by the forums and the reports. I'm sold, just waiting for the perfect one or to get home. Has to have all lthr, xenon, wood lthr steering wheel, keyless go. I love my gadgets. I have to close the deal by the 15th of November for the great rate. I'll keep looking. Do you know if you can get heated seats with the panoramic sunroof and the 6disc changer? At MBUSA seems to conflict? :confuse:

Thanks for caring. We all serve proudly and greatfully for people like you.
  • carnaughtcarnaught Posts: 1,580
    ........I'm sold, just waiting for the perfect one or to get home. Has to have all lthr, xenon, wood lthr steering wheel, keyless go. I love my gadgets. I have to close the deal by the 15th of November for the great rate. I'll keep looking. Do you know if you can get heated seats with the panoramic sunroof and the 6disc changer? At MBUSA seems to conflict?

tuffy: I'm not sure about how most of the (CDI) cars coming in the the dealers are equiped. I'm sure that you could order exactly what you want, but it would no doubt be an '07, plus I'm sure that you'd like the car in your grasp when you get back to the States. Was there a specific car with all the options on it that you wanted that you were pricing with the dealer? If there is, you sound like you'll be back before Nov. 15th to complete the deal. Keep in mind the immediate depreciation on an '06 when the '07's come out, but may be not as much in the case of a diesel.

You'll love the car when your back in the States. Again, thanks for all you do.
  • merc1merc1 Posts: 6,081
    A little off topic, but I haven't seen you post elsewhere lately, but what lead you back to an E-Class?

What of the M35 you had?

M
  • I am in the process of ordering a new E-Class (color/options simply don't exist on the ground) and have a question.

Up to now I've bought BMW and when ordering the dealer gave me a production#, which I wrote on the check. This was in an effort to try and stop the dealer from telling me he had an allocation and either not having it or selling the slot or car out from under me. Worked like a charm.

What is the procedure with MB? Do those of you who ordered your cars and who might have a reason (either because of the dealership or exact car) to suspect you might be yanked around require some sort of PO or Production# at the time of sale or shortly thereafter? How can I do my best to insure that the order has actually been submitted by the dealer and hasn't been given to someone else?

I know I can't insure against everything and am certain there are SOME decent dealers around (my old BMW guy was great but I don't like what BMW is currently offering) but I want to do what I can to get the car on time.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Norman
    There wasn't any specific car they had. The guy basically said he could put in one before I left, but I don't think it would have the options that I said were mandatory. I have not been to the dealership yet. My bank has a buying program also, so I thought I would wait until I got back to see what they had in stock at the dealership.The buyer program says to you have to be within 3 days of buying. Should I start conversing with the dealership now to ensure they can meet my needs in November?
    Thanks
    ....program says to you have to be within 3 days of buying. Should I start conversing with the dealership now to ensure they can meet my needs in November?

What have you got to lose, eh?
    A little off topic, but I haven't seen you post elsewhere lately, but what lead you back to an E-Class?

What of the M35 you had?

M

Merc, just wanted to get back into the Mercedes family; no problems with the M35, though. I am more in lurk than post mode on these boards.

BTW, congrats to you for joining your namesake family!
  • merc1merc1 Posts: 6,081
    BTW, congrats to you for joining your namesake family!

Thanks! It has been a long time coming.

M
    Called a couple of dealers in and out of the area. No one has a 06 car with keyless go and even new 06s for that matter are not easy to find. Except a dealer that is asking $57 for a used with 12000 on it 1900 miles away. :cry: I looked into the 07 but for what I want it is out of my price range plus the wait. I have changed what I want many times just to try and find it cheaper, not really working out. Still looking
    Would you consider leasing? If so, I'll let you know if I see any good ones. They just had a great 27 mo. lease on an '06 320 CDI but I don't see it anymore.
    Not interested in leasing. If you see any please let me know. I'm seriously thinking about the european buying program. I'll be in Germany on the second. I would even consider going back out because it will save me $4400 in the long run. Still waiting on the call back back on Monday. I'll keep you posted.
    Tuffy :shades:
  • Am considering my first MB. Looking at the E350 w/Premium Pkg, (Navi,Bluetooth,etc) and am looking for:
    New 2007 , E350 Prem.Pkg
    want 27 mo lease, 15k miles, and want less than $5k down w/payments of $465.00 or better. Am I dreaming or do you think it can be had?!
    Am considering my first MB. Looking at the E350 w/Premium Pkg, (Navi,Bluetooth,etc) and am looking for:
    New 2007 , E350 Prem.Pkg
    want 27 mo lease, 15k miles, and want less than $5k down w/payments of $465.00 or better. Am I dreaming or do you think it can be had?!

IMHO, I think you're dreaming. Good luck.
  • Almost dreaming, you can have it w/$500 and 6.5K dwn
  • In the next week, I'm looking to Lease

2007 E350
    Flint Gray with Ash MB Tex
    Premium 1
    Sport Package
    Wood Wheel

Car List out for $54,955.00

Any thoughts on what I should be lookin to spend on a 27 Month 10k lease would be appreciated.
    Hello all. I finally made my up my mind. I am gonna purchase the 07 320 Bluetec via EDP. I placed my order a week ago. I figured with $4k savings minus the $700 plane tickets I saved enough to get everything I wanted plus cheaper than an 06 used. I've looked and looked, but I could not find an 06' with everything I wanted. The only drawback was the car will be ready on the 14th of Dec. Then I am looking at 6-8 weeks for the car to come from Germany. It will have the P2 package which includes keyless go, xenon, panaramic sunroof,GPS,sat radio, bluetooth
    Your car sounds excellent, awesome. What color (silver)?

Let us know how you like it.
  • It's gonna be black with black interior. The only thing that pisses me off is that I'm paying 53k for a car and it doesn't come with leather seats! Anyone know why? :mad:
    The only thing that pisses me off is that I'm paying 53k for a car and it doesn't come with leather seats! Anyone know why?

They're probably Mercedes Tex vinyl seats and leather is an extra cost option. The tex looks good and wears well and no one will really know except for a lack of that aromatic leather smell.
  • guestguest Posts: 774
    How much above Invoice should I expect to pay for a 2007 E350 cash deal, no lease.

Thanks
    How much above Invoice should I expect to pay for a 2007 E350 cash deal, no lease.

I'm not sure how much above invoice, but figure the range of $1500-3000 off msrp.

Incidently a prepaid lease for 27 mos. on a fully equiped one is going for $17800, a smokin' deal IMHO.
  • acucuacucu Posts: 4
    i saw this

My 07' Deal

I got a great deal on an 07' E350.
    Here are the numbers.........
    Black on Black with Premium 1 pkg + no cost sport.
    Approx 54,000 paid just over 50,000.
    15 miles per year, 27 mos lease...NO MONEY DOWN!. I repeat NO MONEY DOWN - NOT EVEN FIRST, TAX, FEES, etc.
    71% Residual -- .00280 Lease Rate.... Payments 699.52 per month.
    Yes you can get the same deal on the 07' just work for it...
  • I just leased a new 07 E350...

Black with Black Leather option, Premium 1, Sports package.

MSRP on the car is about $55,300.00

27 months, 15,000 miles per year...

Total drive off... $3,500.00

Monthly Payment... $545.34 plus 8.25% tax... $590.33.

Also, dealer/mercedes benz credit paid 4 remaining payments on my ML 350 and the disposition fee... which equals close to $2800.00.

I love the car and the deal!
  • poorprofpoorprof Posts: 109
    Thats exactly what a dealer in my neighborhood had advertised in the paper. Where do you live?
  • mrpmrp Posts: 10
    Hello All,

I was quoted a price of $45,550 for a new 07 E350 Sedan witha sticker of $52,025. The only options are the iridium silver and the no cost sport package. Is this a great deal (seems like it)?? Also, what is the best rate to expect on a 60 mo. finance with perfect credit? Thanks!
  • geocgeoc Posts: 15
    mrp,

Sounds good but, what state are you in? Prices vary by region
  • mrpmrp Posts: 10
    geoc,

I live in Nevada. The dealer here (there is only one in town) is high. The good quotes I am getting are from Southern California. I figure it is worth a 250 mile drive (less than 4 hours) to save $3k.
    I sent you an email to your carspace.com mailbox.
  • I have a line on a 2003 E-320 with 16,000 miles. Given this low mileage, is $28K a good price to buy?