Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz E-Class Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mepvmepv Posts: 1
    Deal for E350:
    MSRP - $55260
    33 month lease - $778
    15k miles per year.
    Only out of Pocket is $795 acq fee plus first payment. No title or other fees.
    Dealer saying only $500 over invoice.

How much lower has someone got on a 33 month lease with no cap reduction?

Dealer stated that the $3000 to dealer is only on 2007, is that true?

Thanks on feedback!
  • I have heard many people within MB say "Mercedes in just backwards! The FED drops the rates, we raise the rates"

Go Figure.
  • The $3000 is also on 2008's
  • Just purchased a 2008 E350 with P1 package, wood steering wheel, voice control, electronic trunk closer and i Pod kit. In Texas.

MSRP $56,100
    Invoicee $52,227
    Price Paid $49,420 Paid cash

Very happy with the deal. Just what I wanted except don't care about the voice control or the wood steering. They were very friendly and went very smoothly. Most negotiations done over the phone.

James
  • James,
    What town/dealer did you purchase at? Thanks. I'm also looking at an 2008 ML350, noticed your post over on that forum as well. Good job on the deals!
  • carnaughtcarnaught Posts: 1,600
    Just purchased a 2008 E350 with P1 package, wood steering wheel, voice control, electronic trunk closer and i Pod kit. In Texas.

MSRP $56,100
    Invoicee $52,227
    Price Paid $49,420 Paid cash

Very happy with the deal. Just what I wanted except don't care about the voice control or the wood steering. They were very friendly and went very smoothly. Most negotiations done over the phone.

James

Smokin' deal.
  • gnozekgnozek Posts: 2
    2008 E350 sport with P1, ipod, headlamp washers.

MSRP $54610
    Lease:

27 months/15000 miles/yr
    $705 month (tax incl.) $1400 down
  • What would be a reasonable price for a 2008 350, P2, metallic paint, wood steering wheel, iPod connector, voice control, power trunk closure?

I'm in the San Diego area, but can easily go to LA, San Francisco, Sacramento and surrounding areas.

Are Internet deals better than that of dealers, or is that an "it depends" question?

Thank you for your help!

Richard
  • Thanks, Dr. Glenn!

I appreciate both your response and the recommendation.

Richard
  • peterm5peterm5 Posts: 11
    I called the number and there lease prices are still kinda high. I ended up leasing a Black E350 4matic Sport with P1 package, ipod kit, headlamp washer, burl walnut wood and glass sunroof for $549/month with $2956 total drive off. It was acquisition fee, taxes, first month payment and reg and title. 27 month/12k miles a year. This is from prestige Mercedes in Northern NJ. Ask for Keith Deyoung.
    The MSRP for the car is $56,410. Money factor is .00062 and residual is 67%.
  • analawanalaw Posts: 3
    We are getting E350 4matic, P1, 12,000 miles a year for 27 months for $1300 and $550 a months (this includes the tax and everything), does this sound like a good deal? We are getting it in Sovereign mercedes in Brooklyn, NY.
  • peterm5peterm5 Posts: 11
    Awesome deal.
  • Pricing an 08 E320 w/P2, etc. Dealer quoting minimal discount around $1k or so from MSRP. Is the market for the E320 so good that it can be priced that much higher than the discounted prices for the E350? Any experiences out there?
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,914
    A reporter seeks to talk with an African-American woman who owns and loves a 2007 or 2008 Mercedes-Benz. Please send your city and state of residence and make and model of your vehicle to jfallon@edmunds.com no later than Tuesday, November 6, 2007.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• vicvvicv Posts: 41
    We will be replacing my wife's 04 E320 in about a year when the new 09 E's come out. We're leaning toward European delivery which is advertised as being 7% below MSRP (which is invoice). Is that price negotiable? I've heard that it is, but the dealer says no - as one would expect him to say.
  • Looking at all the forums makes me think i should have bought an E-Class back in October.- with that said.

Can someone post details of the offers they have received/signed on an E-Class.

I got a line from a dealership saying that they could only offer me the current advertised special (24 months @ 579 with 4700 down) or a 39 month lease... pretty unbelievable. As an FYI, he quoted me 39 Months @ 618.79 with $1891 Drive offs (12k). This is on an E350 Premium 1.

Appreciate help on the December info!
  • mfc1mfc1 Posts: 2
    is your quote with or without tax? i just got quote of $690 per month (incl. tax) for 39 months with $1200 drive off and 15k miles a year - for E350 with P1.
  • Well, my quote was including tax. I just got another quote (same dealer) with a CRAZY good deal for the 24 month lease.

$560+tax, 1900 drive off and 15k - same car as you.

The 2 year lease is incredible, .00100 MF -- MBZ wants you to get in this car and get into the redesigned E - for 2010. (on it's second year of the new model).
  • rmbalisarmbalisa Posts: 129
    I was just quoted $389 + tax with only first payment ($389) and acquisition fee ($795) down for 10k/yr for 24 months. It was for a 4matic with P1 and heated seats. ho hum...
  • shawn757shawn757 Posts: 132
    Hi,
    I got a deal from LA dealer

E350 BAROLA RED 08
    P1 PACKAGE
    VOICE CONTROL
    MSRP 56270

15K MILES A YEAR FOR 24 MONTHS
    PAYMENT $570 including tax with $4955 total drive off(this include lease ware and tear protection plan)

IS this a good deal? Let me know I need to make my decision soon.
  • What dealership did you use? I am working on a deal in NC
  • rmbalisa,

I have never seen a deal that good. What dealership was that? I can't believe it.
  • shawn757,

I think that deal looks pretty good... I would never put $5k down. That's too much out of pocket for me. I think you could get a similar deal with about $2k less... if you shop around.

-L
  • shawn757shawn757 Posts: 132
    Ok thanks. What is the MF AND residual on a E350 for 24 months with 15K miles?
  • I am interested in leasing the 2008 E350 mentioned. Which dealer are you dealing with? I am from California. Thanks
  • eab3eab3 Posts: 1
    rmbalisa:

What dealership did you contact? Thanks. I am looking for an E350 4Matic (2008) as well. Does anyone know anything about FleetRates.com.

Thanks.

T
  • aeggroupaeggroup Posts: 131
    I got a quote E350 4matic, P2 Package, No charge Sport Package, 27 months, 10K a year - $1800 out of pocket ( bank fee, first payment, reg fees ) -
    $683 a month including NY sales tax. How does is sounds ? Is it a good deal ?
    Thanks for reply.
  • Hi folks. Any advice. I found a few 07 E350's leftover in my market. They have lists at 54-56k and asking prices 44-46.

I have no frame of reference to what my bargaining power is. I cant locate 07 incentive information but figure there must be some heavy rebates/marketing support.

I figure that since they publish the 44-46 asking price, I must have some room - I am looking to buy, not lease.

They do not have 4matic and have <50 miles.

Any advice is welcome.
  • Start by calling the sales mgr and make an offer that is less than they are asking. I would start about 5% less than the asking price of the lowest price you have so far. When you call tell sm that you are READY TO BUY NOW! I assume you are; as you will not get the bottom line window shopping.
  • Thanks, I'm driving down Saturday. I'll try to push leverage off President's Day. I'll take thier $44 and offer $42 plus a good # on my trade. Glaves +$1k. See what happens.