Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz E-Class Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• I am looking to purchase an E350 Luxury Sedan with the following items. Diamond white metallic, Premium Package 1 & 2, Almond/mocha leather interior, driver assistance package, Parktronic with advanced parking guidance and rear side-impact airbags. I am doing the negotiating by myself and I want to make my husband proud. Thank you for any help you can give me. The dealership is Hilton Head Mercedes Benz in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
  • kevinc5kevinc5 Posts: 204
    Looks good... Do they have the car in stock? 2012 or 2013?
    Good luck.
  • abacomikeabacomike South FloridaPosts: 3,111
    I am looking to purchase an E350 Luxury Sedan with the following items

Build the car here on Edmunds. Go to "New Cars", select Mercedes Benz, select E Class, select Luxury 4 door sedan, then select your color (diamond white is a double option extra cost item), select leather, and all your options. When you get invoice for the car, that is your offer to the dealer. If you are trading another luxury car or drive a competing luxury make, there is a conquest incentive of $2000 available to you, so your offer can be $2000 under invoice.

If you can get them to $1500 under invoice if you qualify for the conquest incentive, that would be a great deal!

2014 Mercedes Benz CLS 550 - best car ever! 2nd best car ever, my 1967 Corvette Stingray Coupe with 435 hp.

• Hi! The car I want is a 2013 and no they do not have it in stock. I will have to order the vehicle.
  • bzjambzjam Posts: 11
    I was helping a friend shop for a G wagon and while at the dealer asked what kind of offers they were doing on the 2013 e classes. They told me around 10% off msrp. I had a 2012 with p1 and so I was interested in getting one with p2 and some other options. The regular headlights on my 2012 were really bad so I definately wanted the BiXenons. I found a car with p1 and p2 and a couple other gadgets msrp at $61750. I ended up walking out with the 2013! Love the BiXenons and the extra little things I was missing on the 2012 like keyless go, the chrome
    Trim and blind spot monitoring.
  • How do you get usaa pricing?
    How do you get usaa pricing?

You must be a USAA member. To become a member, you or your spouse or a close family member must be on active duty or be a veteran. You should visit USAA.com and follow the instructions on how to become a member. Once you qualify and become a member, they will help you with their car-buying service.

But without membership, it would not be available to you.

2014 Mercedes Benz CLS 550 - best car ever! 2nd best car ever, my 1967 Corvette Stingray Coupe with 435 hp.

• Your personal security is important to us, so please do not post your email address in a message.

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• mbmlmbml Posts: 1
    Hi Mike
    i'm usaa member.
    for the USAA incentive around 2000$
    did you have to take a loan out with USAA to qualify?
    through usaa car buying it says that i have to loan with usaa to get usaa pricing.
    thanks
    i'm usaa member.
    for the USAA incentive around 2000$
    did you have to take a loan out with USAA to qualify?

No. The incentive is $2500. Take the invoice of the car, add $500, then subtract $2500 (or $2000 below invoice). I've never heard of that! I always finance through Mercedes Benz Financial. So long as you qualify for their buying service and present your USAA membership card (navy blue and white plastic card with your membership number) to the dealer, they contact USAA for you - at least that is how I've done it for several new cars).

You should call USAA to make sure. I guess it's possible they added that requirement this month - but it is doubtful. Let me know how you make out!

• Hello
    I am in the market for CPO 2011 E350 with good options.
    One that I found is 2011 E350 Bluetec CPO with Premium2 and sport pkg. about 25,000 miles.
    It's listed as $45,872.
    Is this a reasonable price?

Thank you all in advance.
    Hello
    I am in the market for CPO 2011 E350 with good options.
    One that I found is 2011 E350 Bluetec CPO with Premium2 and sport pkg. about 25,000 miles. It's listed as $45,872...

So long as the car is "certified" and is in pristine condition, I would go for $43,500. It is a diesel, which is not necessarily high in resale, but those engines last forever!

If you plan on keeping it for several years, I would pay $43,500.

Good luck!

• Thank you for the reply abacomike!
    So should I go for that price excluding tax, any other fees or OTD?
    Also, do u have any other advise?

Thank you,
    I would pay that price plus tax, etc. just make sure the car is certified and is warranted by Mercedes for 6 years and 100,000 miles.

• I see. Cool. Thanks.
    BTW, I thought the CPO warranty is 12 months extended to factory warranty so wouldn't it make 5 years and 100,000 miles?
    You might be correct, double check that! But if it's a super clean car and has had all of it's services, then that price would be right about what you should pay. It also pays to get the service/maintenance pkg. Diesels need to be cared for properly to ensure years of great performance. See if the will throw that in for you!

• I'm looking to buy 2013 E350 4Matic with Premium 2, Lane tracking, package with Steel Grey Metallic exterior in Illinois. The MSRP is $62,425. What is the best deal I can get this month, any year end savings? Please let me know. Thanks.
  • bzjambzjam Posts: 11
    I bought a similarly equipped e350 but not a 4matic and got $8600 off a month ago.
    I'm looking to buy 2013 E350 4Matic with Premium 2, Lane tracking, package with Steel Grey Metallic exterior in Illinois. The MSRP is $62,425. What is the best deal I can get this month, any year end savings? Please let me know. Thanks.

Right now, there is a $4000 incentive on E350's, however I don't know if it applies to 4-Matics - you should check with the dealer - it might only be on the rear wheel drive cars. I heard that there is a $2000 incentive on the 4-Matic. Again, you need to check on this at several dealers.

Let's assume you can get a $2000 incentive on your desired car. Invoice is about $58,000 so subtract the incentive from invoice and you are at $56000. I would offer $56250 and see what they say.

If you build the car here on Edmunds, they will show you what the average person is paying without that little known incentive. This assumes a $2000 incentive. If it is $4000, subtract $4000 from invoice.

Good luck!

• Hi,
    I am in the market for an E350 sedan either new (2012/2013) or CPO 2010/2011, black exerior, light color interior. Not sure where to start and how to determine the best price for the car?
    Any help is truly appreciated!
    Thanks!