Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz E-Class Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jdh62jdh62 Posts: 3
    I negotiated $10k off for my brother-in-law. I read some folks got $14k off MSRP.
  • Car Man
    What is the MF and RV for May or June, for a 2014 E-350 RWD sedan, 36 months, 15,000 miles? MSRP is $61355.00, price after USAA discount is $59956.00. The dealer gave me an estimate of .00198 for MF and RV 61%. My credit is over 800 and they have not run my credit. I find the MF too high. If the car is special ordered, will the MF be the one for the month of the delivery? Should I negotiate MF and RV before ordering the car?.
  • dewarsandsodadewarsandsoda Posts: 120
    For those of you waiting for the 2014 Bluetec, I placed an order for the car, and my dealer has advised that it should come in around Aug. 20-25th.

Cheers!
  • abacomikeabacomike South FloridaPosts: 3,125
    If the car is special ordered, will the MF be the one for the month of the delivery? Should I negotiate MF and RV before ordering the car?.

The money factor and residual value will be those listed at the date/time the lease is consummated, not the date when the car is ordered. When you take delivery of the car, RV and MF is as of the date the lease is signed.

Hope this helps you.

2014 Mercedes Benz CLS 550 - best car ever! 2nd best car ever, my 1967 Corvette Stingray Coupe with 435 hp.

• cewlcidcewlcid Posts: 6
    May I ask what price were you able to get it for.
  • dewarsandsodadewarsandsoda Posts: 120
    Hi cewlcid,
    They didn't have pricing information at this time as they could simply put in the request. I intend to lease, and I anticipate the RV will be high like for the past Bluetec (vs. gas E35). And, I will do MSDs again to reduce the MF. I do qualify for fleet and loyalty, if this is available in Aug/Sept, so those should help reduce the purchase price.

Cheers!
    I do qualify for fleet and loyalty, if this is available in Aug/Sept, so those should help reduce the purchase price.

Mercedes has really not been pushing loyalty in the last few years. They have had pull-ahead programs for current lessees, but loyalty cash from both the manufacturer (mbusa) and their financial arm (Mbps) have all but disappeared. I used to qualify for Mbps loyalty incentives, but they have not offered that for several years.

Fleet incentives (USAA and MBCA, for example) have been outstanding and can be used in conjunction with each other. I bought my 2014 E350 Sedan for invoice less $2500+ because of fleet incentives.

I would expect that if the economy here in our country is about the same in September, you will be able to match or beat my deal on a Bluetec.

This car is well worth the wait!

2014 Mercedes Benz CLS 550 - best car ever! 2nd best car ever, my 1967 Corvette Stingray Coupe with 435 hp.

• nickm1979nickm1979 Posts: 10
    So the dealer got back and is offering an additional 5K off of the already 15% off the MSRP. Do you think I should jump on this deal?
  • atuzai1atuzai1 Posts: 5
    Just finish buying today. Los Angeles area, 3 deals all willing to do 11K off MSRP for any 2013 E350 bluetec on lot. Was waiting 2014 E250. but after visit dealer, 2014 does not attractive me that much, so end up with big discount 2013. I do not have any member like USAA and MBCA discount. So if you are member , you might get even better deal.

BTW, the new buletec will be here till end of Aug. And I was told the base MSPR for E250 will be $51400.
  • palciparumpalciparum Posts: 8
    How come people get such good deal! $10,000 of MSRP on 2013 E350 - right?! or did I read it wrong.

I am not getting such deal in Louisiana - New Orleans or Baton Rouge. I am getting few thousand dollars off.
  • ineedacar5ineedacar5 Posts: 16
    Dealerships in Ohio are not dealing on 13 e350s.

27 month lease
    15k per year
    Maintenance
    Tax
    62,000 msrp
    0 down
    800 per month
    Another dealership 785 per month

They will not budge on price and bulk at the low 500 per month deals some of you are getting.

Any suggestions?
  • nickm1979nickm1979 Posts: 10
    Is there a huge demand on MB in Louisiana? Did you ask for 12-15% off MSRP?

Sometimes you have to ask :)
  • rags4026rags4026 Posts: 17
    I think its a damn good deal. If I were in the market for an E350, I would buy it.

/R
  • paulrogerspaulrogers Posts: 1
    Hey, I'm also in the Los Angeles area. do you mind sharing which dealers you dealt with and who eventually gave you the best price? thanks
  • Took home a shiny new e350 4Matic; P2, Lane assist, Parktronic, split rear seats, 115v power, comfort box, sport pkg w/AMG 18" wheels + sport steering wheel, rear trunk spoiler. Polar white paint with black/almond MBTex.

$9800 off MSRP. Dealer was in San Jose.

Sounds like others got a slightly better deal, but this was mine and I'm really happy with it since the dealer made it super simple and worked the deal in about 10 minutes.

-David
    Not sure it is ok to post dealer information here. Maybe you can leave your email here, I will send information to you.
    edited May 2013
    Not sure it is ok to post dealer information here. Maybe you can leave your email here, I will send information to you.

You may post the dealership - read rules for posting below. You should not post email addresses!

You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post last names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Thanks Mike.

Ok, here is details.

Beverly Hill Benz offered 11K off one bluetec on lot. Long beach Benz offered 11.4K off any bluetec on lot. Penske (west covina) benz offered 11.45K off any bluetec on their lot. I bought from Penske since it is the most close to home. Sales was great, no trick, simple straight transaction. Done all negotiation by email/phone, finish paperwork on site.
    Ok, here is details.

I used to live in Southern California back in the '90's. Penske is a big dealership organization and usually can beat most any deal in the area. I leased a '91 300E from Mercedes of San Diego and serviced it at Penske when I moved to Los Angeles. Good service department.

Enjoy your new Bluetec - you got a great deal, in my opinion considering that 2014's won't be out until August/September.

• syd3nsyd3n Posts: 14
    Ok, so I think I have finally decided on what I am going to custom order:

2014 E350 Sport 4matic
    Black
    Silk/Beige MB-Tex
    Burl Walnut Wood trim
    Lighting Pkg
    P1 pkg
    Drivers Assistance Pkg
    Parktronic (active assist) & SVC
    Keyless Go Pkg (should include the electronic trunk closer)
    Panorama sunroof
    Rear deck spoiler
    Sport wood/leather steering wheel
    Split folding rear seats
    115v outlet

MSRP is 68360 and the best quote I have received from a dealer for this custom order is $63340 which includes a USAA discount. I'm not sure what others are doing to get better deals but for some reason this is the best I've been able to get. Going to try to shop around a bit more, but I'm close to pulling the trigger for this price.