Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oldsmobile Intrigue Heating and Cooling

1234568»

Comments

• gparduegpardue Posts: 1
    I have a 99 Intrigue GLS, 3.8 liter, I love my car other than the a/c dont work. The light for the a/c will not come on when pressed, neither does the light to pull in air from the outside. When you press the button to recicurlate air from inside the cabin, it will come on. When you adjust the the temp on the drivers, it will show the temp going up or down, but the passager will not. The heat works GREAT!!! Both the defrosters work, and the lights come on when pressed. Can someone please help!!!
  • cab434cab434 Posts: 2
    edited June 2012
    I changed my ignition switch.........
    And I cant believe it...! My cruise control and air conditioner vents
    work nomal again. And the Air is no longer cold on one side and
    hot on the other. And it now blows good.
  • Kirstie@EdmundsKirstie@Edmunds Posts: 10,676
    Woohoo! I'm happy for you that the ignition switch fixed the A/C problem, especially now that it's getting hot. Thanks for coming back to share the solution.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• dylanjadylanja Posts: 1
    Hi I was reading your post on the Oldsmobile intrigue forum as had a question my cruise control is not work which I'm not to worried about but the cruise light stays on and will change the ac vents which is very frustrating if I give the dash a good hit the ac goes back to the designated vents but It keeps doing it any idea what to do? I could really use some help
  • moogmoog Posts: 1
    My 2002 had a bad ignition switch. It was a pain to change for someone with big hands. Apparently this is a widespread issue with these cars.
  • I just bought a 98 Intrigue from my father. Cruise control doesn't work, AC/heat doesn't work and air flow won't change from floor to dash or defrost, brake light just came on and won't go off, etc. I am going to change the ignition switch but I want to buy the correct part. Do you happen to have a link to the part I need? When I type ignition switch into Advance Auto or NAPA there are several different parts that come up. Any help would be appreciated.
1234568»