Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pontiac Montana Electrical Issues

1234568»

Comments

• rochellecrochellec Posts: 1

We have a 2004 Montana EXT. We noticed that that when braking or using the turn signals.. That the radio and over head display would flicker. A few days ago all of the display lighting and the radio display no longer work. The instruments and radio work, we just have no lighting or display on the radio. I also noticed that when I get out of the van that I get a light 'shock' touching the door to shut it. I have seen in other posts that there is something to do with a rear harness? I would love to hear if anyone else has had this problem and if they were able to fix the problem. I do love my Montana.. Just really irritated that I can not see the display at night or see what channel is on the radio. note I have noticed that if the sun hits the radio display just right.. you can see the display. So, I know it is working.. just not illuminated.

• diannatrdiannatr Posts: 1
    We removed the fuse for the high speed blower because it was going on even when the key was out. Since then our power windows and power door locks won't work. We put the fuse back and it doesn't help. The high speed setting on the blower works again but the windows and locks are still not operating!
1234568»