Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2008 Nissan Titan preview

13»

Comments

• think38think38 Posts: 2
    I was merely making a snide remark that your brake problems on your 2004 truck do not need to dominate every thread in these discussions. I found the first couple posts of your experience informative, the next few dozen repetitive, then the rest down right annoying. More so when presented off topic.
  • I was merely making a snide remark that your brake problems on your 2004 truck do not need to dominate every thread in these discussions. I found the first couple posts of your experience informative, the next few dozen repetitive, then the rest down right annoying. More so when presented off topic.

Like owning a Nissan, it was great to start, then the repairs were repetitive, and then out-right annoying especially when you have things to do and your truck doesn't work. I'm glad my points were received exactly has intended ..... I appreciate the feedback.
  • I have not owned a pickup in about 15 years, and that one was 10 years old when I let go of it.

I am considering purchasing a 2007 pickup, half ton. I need the larger double cab, full double cab. I will need to use the back seat often for kids and dogs. I want the truck to be able to tow 7,500 pounds, perhaps a little more. I would prefer as good gas mileage as possible. I want the truck to last for years and across the 100,000 mile mark without major repairs.

Should I wait for 2008 to see if problems with the new 2007s have been corrected?

If I purchase this year, what would someone suggest?
  • gina3998gina3998 Posts: 7
    I have the 2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab. I love my truck. I have 4 kids that go along with it and it works out great. I bought the truck with about 9,500 miles on it and a couple of months later and just over 14,500 later; no problems. KNOCK ON WOOD. My truck has been great. We just moved ourselves and load both of our trucks up many times and my truck did awesome. :shades:
  • I bought just recently a 2008 Nissan Titan LE CrewCab SWB. After having owned an 04 chevy silverado, and my brother owning 3 silverados, as well as my father's 2 ford pickups, I can say the Titan does stand up to them. I find that the 08 titan is a very well put together truck, as I have tested its hauling and towing capacity towing a 10000lb trailer with weight distributing hitch just to see what the Titan was made of. I have had no issues with any of the functionality or features of the truck. I would say that it is as well built as my 02 Mercedes-Benz SLK230.
  • Got a message from Consumer Reports that it is featuring the new Nissan Titan in the April 08 publication. It will be in the Annual Automobile issue. Should be available in 3-4 weeks.
13»
This discussion has been closed.