Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A6 Audio Questions

13»

Comments

• boriqgyrlboriqgyrl Posts: 1
    MY AUDI A6 SAYS THE SAME THING (SAFE) I DONT KNOW HOW TO RESET THE RADIO I HAVE THE CODE IN MY GLOVE COMPARTMENT BUT DOES NOT PROGRAM INTO RADIO I CALLED THE DEALER THIS MORNING AND THEY TOLD ME THAT TO GO TO ANY AUDI SERVICE DEPT. AND THEY CAN RESET IT BECAUSE THERE ARE 2 BUTTONS THAT HAS TO HOLD DOWN WHILE ENTERING THE 4 DIGIT CODE. IF YOU DONT HAVE THE CODE THEN THEY CHARGE $130.00 TO REPROGRAM THE CODE... DID YOU EVER GET YOURS FIXED? IF SO, HOW ?
    THANKS, EVA
  • lew06lew06 Posts: 1
    I also have an Audi 2006 A6 and yesterday I experienced the exact same problem you had. Radio, CD, Nav, phone and MMI do not put out any sound. The mute icon appears, but I am unable to unmute or access the sound menu when in radio or CD. What was wrong / what needed to be repaired or replaced?

Thank you
  • sam202sam202 Posts: 1
    i also have the same problem with mute button
  • Hi,
    I noticed your post and was hoping you could help me. I travel to Puerto Vallarta Mexico frequently from the US. I have a ML3504M. I'm looking for a trustworthy and qualified repair shop. Can you help?
  • Hi my audi a6's stereo system is working well but i just got a cassette hookup for my ipod. When i plugged it in the player clicked twice and spit it out. I tried the hookup on another car and it worked which means my cassette player is broken. I got to thinking and i want to put in a new stereo all together and was looking for one with either a cassette player or an aux hookup so i can play the ipod. If anybody knows of a model that will fit in my car please let me know.
    Thanks
  • I have an A6 with 115,000 miles. I had the battery replaced - not at the dealer - and the mechanic was unable to get the radio to work because, he said, didn't have the computer code.
    I called the dealer and they told me I'd have to take it in and have them take the radio out and get the codes off the radio and reinstall it. All at a cost of, well, probably more than the car is worth.
  • valilanivalilani Posts: 1
    I turned the radio off and when I later turned off the car, noticed the car radio lights and lights around it remained on. Can't turn radio off or on. the model is Audi A6 Quattro 2002. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks
13»