It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
2010 Hyundai Elantra
* The new Blue trim gets a "Blue" badge (in blue, of course) next to the Elantra badge on the trunk lid.
* The plastic piece over the rear license plate has a bit of chrome added along the lower edge, looks classier.
* New grille, with a bit of chrome, but still horizontal bars--looks nicer, but hard to tell apart from the old grille unless a 2009 is side-by-side (which was the case). I think this is an attempt to tie the Elantra visually to the likes of the Genesis and 2011 Sonata.
* A bit higher FE numbers, especially on the Blue but also on the regular Elantras.
* Metallic trim on the wheel and center stack and console is now a brushed-aluminum look, and looks better to me than that patterned stuff on the 2007-9 Elantra.
* Door handles and lock buttons on doors are chromed vs. silver painted.
* Center console has been redesigned and looks nicer, with a flip lid over the cup holders.
* I saw an SE with the new black interior, which has patterned inserts but looks like the same cloth as the grey interior but is... black.
* Not sure if the 2009 SE had this, but the auto shifter has a chrome insert on top.
(Host, do we need a 2010 Elantra discussion now?)