Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti G37 Transmission Problems

1234568»

Comments

• over a year later, is it still fixed?
    ·
  • over a year later is it still fixed?
    ·
  • How has it worked since February?
    ·
  • Do you still feel it is fixed, a year later?
    ·
  • in the end, did it get worked out or not?
    ·
  • how about now in Sept of 2013?
    ·
  • One year after my fix, the car still performs well. However, I reiterate, I will never buy another Infiniti because of the way this was handled (mishandled) by them.
    ·
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Posts: 1,002
    I don't feel that it is completely fixed on my 2010 Coupe. I never had an issue with my 2012 Sedan.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan

2014 Q50 RWD Premium - Graphite Shadow/Graphite - Deluxe/Nav/Leather/19" Sport Tires/Illuminated Kick Plates/Splash/
    2015 QX60 RWD - Black Obsidian/Graphite - Premium Plus
    ·
  • We should ALL officially post our issues on the DOT NHTSA site that tracks/forces Manufacturer Recalls and Service Bulletins. This will FORCE Infiniti to address these issues.
    http://www.nhtsa.gov/Vehicle+Safety

·
  • Guys, is this issue present in 2012 models? I am considering a 2012 G37X with the sports package, I drove the car and could not detect any lag or shift issues. But want to find out if any of you with 2012 model have run in to this issue. If you are one of the proud owners, please post your impressions, I need to make a quick decision.

Thanks!

·
  • ClairesClaires Chicago areaPosts: 1,179
    edited January 2014

Depends on whom you ask. This member had a loaner that he pronounced "smooth as glass", while this member had nothing but problems. :o

@coolpete said:
    Guys, is this issue present in 2012 models? I am considering a 2012 G37X with the sports package, I drove the car and could not detect any lag or shift issues. But want to find out if any of you with 2012 model have run in to this issue. If you are one of the proud owners, please post your impressions, I need to make a quick decision.

Thanks!

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

·
  • bhibhi Posts: 3
    edited May 8
    On the M37x does this problem go away if you switch to sport mode? Or for that matter is this a problem at all on the M56x?

thanks for the info
    ·
1234568»