Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Chevy Impala

2»

Comments

• tourbustourbus Posts: 14

At the 6000 mile mark this car has not beem back to the dealership. GM suggesting going to 10% or below before doing an oil change. With the meter reading 22% right now I won't be taking it back for another month or so. No problems so far. No rattles, creaks, or wind or road noise. The Goodyears seem well suited to this car. At this time I am very pleased with the decision to purchase this car

• tourbustourbus Posts: 14

6500 miles and the Impala continues to impress. No, repeat no problems to report. the new tech stuff which was a major reason for buying this car, keeps working with no glitches. While I had a few reservations about all the new stuff on the car its seems as though GM worked out the problems beforehand. Mileage is improving with added miles. Now up to 32 mpg on the freeway. Steady at 21 around town. Very happy with this car. This is a 2LTZ with the 3.6 liter V6. I don't know where the performance comes from. As a much younger driver in the muscle car era I thought a mid 14 second trip down the 1/4 was pretty quick. All this with 12 to 14 mpg. I am very sure that this car would keep up with most of the muscle cars of the late 60s. Possibly beat some The steering on this car has to be experienced to be believed. No bump steer at all, just a smooth track around the corner

• gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,080

Hi tourbus,

We're glad to hear that your dealership was able to address the issues with your new Impala. Hopefully, it'll be smooth driving from now forward. If you have any future questions or concerns about your vehicle please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Amber N. GM Customer Care

• jerrypetjerrypet Posts: 1

With a little over 5,000 miles on my 2014 2LTZ, I can tell you that I have never owned a more impressive automobile. I am comparing the Impala to a 2000 Linclon LS, a 1990 Olds Tornado and several Pontiac Gran Prix and Cadillac autos over the years.
    This car rides so smoothly it is hard to believe you are not in your living room, the handling is terrific, it has incredible looks and the electronic toys all seem to perform as expected. An 1900 mile round trip to NC was a pleasure throughout. Have not quite hit the 31 MPG highway yet and the Forward Collision Alert lets you get too close to the car in front before changing from green to amber, but the feature the projects red lights on the windshield when you are coming up too fast on the car in front works great. Oh - and the "Bowtie" is a little too big - even for a car this large, but no doubt it is a Chevy coming at you.
    Want to buy the best value auto on the market today - the 2014 Impala is your answer!

2»