Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I check the last few dates of a forum--ie recent

bdymentbdyment Posts: 548
edited January 1 in General

Well you sure have changed a well designed forum to a confusing missmash. I used to be able to scan a few forums of recent entries in a short amount of time. Not now. Been a member for many years, and I do not like your changes.

Comments

• Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,012

@bdyment said: Well you sure have changed a well designed forum to a confusing missmash. I used to be able to scan a few forums of recent entries in a short amount of time. Not now. Been a member for many years, and I do not like your changes.

Yes, we moved to a different platform. As a long time member, I'm sure you know of the horrible performance issues for several months. We had no choice but to go to something that would consistently work. If you go to the Welcome to the New Forums discussion, we are answering member questions about navigation and the cool features we've never had before. I hope you'll come by and take a look.

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/15513/general/x/welcome-to-edmunds-new-forums

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• steverstever YooperlandPosts: 40,454
    edited December 2013

Click on the "star" icon for the discussion you wish to follow. That will bookmark it. Then you can use the My Bookmarks link to see which of your followed discussions have new posts.

You can also click on the Participated link on the right and that will show you what discussions you have posted comments in.

There's lots more questions and answers over in the Welcome to Edmunds New Forums! discussion.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.