Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Nissan Altima Lease Questions

2456789

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,057

    2014 SV 2.5

    .00021 MF and 57% residual

    I don't see a lease program for the 2013 Altima sedan.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Can you tell me the MF and residual on 2013 and 2014 SV and SL model 24months 12K lease please. Thanks

  • vb1pavb1pa Posts: 35

    I'm seeing some sweet dealers offered through auto brokers on altima. Can some one provide mf/res on 36 or 24 month 12k lease on v6 sv or sl.

    Also help me understand what dealer incentives can be applied for this month.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,057

    @timarcand said: Can you tell me the MF and residual on 2013 and 2014 SV and SL model 24months 12K lease please. Thanks

    There is no 2013 sedan lease program.

    2014 2.5 SV 24mo, 12K/yr lease

    .00021 MF and 63% residual. Subtract 2% for SL model lease

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,057

    @vb1pa said: I'm seeing some sweet dealers offered through auto brokers on altima. Can some one provide mf/res on 36 or 24 month 12k lease on v6 sv or sl.

    Also help me understand what dealer incentives can be applied for this month.

    2014 Altima SV 3.5 36mo, 12K/year lease

    .00021 MF and 55% residual. Add 1% to residual for the SL model

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Any change in MF and Residual for feb? I am looking for Altima SL 35 month-12k miles.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,057

    It will be at least a few days before we get our hands on the new numbers.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • hexdad1hexdad1 Posts: 2

    Any February #s for a 2014 3.5SL for 36 mo and 12k miles?

  • vqpowrvqpowr Posts: 2

    Is this a good deal...2014 3.5SL with tech...319month 550 down (1st payment, dmv)36month 12k a year. .. dealer making my last 3 payments on my current nissan lease as well.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,057

    @timarcand said: Any change in MF and Residual for feb? I am looking for Altima SL 35 month-12k miles.

    2.5 SL?

    .00021 MF and 56% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr lease

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,057

    @hexdad1 said: Any February #s for a 2014 3.5SL for 36 mo and 12k miles?

    .00021 MF and 57% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • vqpowrvqpowr Posts: 2
    edited February 8

    Pending deal need input..2014 3.5SL with tech...319 month(293+ NY tax)...550 down (1stmonth, dmv) 12k miles 36 month.

  • vb1pavb1pa Posts: 35
    edited February 11

    Hi, just got a offer for Altima S for 36/12k @ 194/m (NY tax included) with ~$500 @ signing (first and DMV)

    Once I asked for Altima SV with NAV it went up $40 a month.

    Can anyone provide me the MF and Residual for the following cars @ 36m/12k:

    Altima S

    Altima SV

    Altima SL

    Also, if you have 24/12k numbers for each one please provide as well.

    Thank you in advance...

  • Hi. Can I please get the February money factor and residual for 2.5sv and the 3.5sv in nj? Thank you!

  • dcanes41dcanes41 Posts: 11

    Hello,

    I was looking at a 2014 Honda Accord but couldn't get a deal done so now I am looking at a 2014 Altima 2.5SL. It looks like there are better deals, especially this week/end, for the Altima.

    Here are the details: 2014 ALTIMA 2.5 SL Exterior: STORM BLUE Interior: CHARCOAL LEATHER MSRP: $29,555.00 Options: Moonroof and Floor Mats Down Payment: $500.00 36 month lease @ 12K a year = $289 monthly payment/tax in Residual will be: $16,255.00

    Is that a good deal? I live in Pennsylvania.

    Thank you, Dave

  • dcanes41dcanes41 Posts: 11
    edited February 11

    I actually got the one dealership to go down to $269/month with $500 down. The $500 down includes first payment (35 months) taxes, tags, etc. All I need to give at signing. Good deal?

    @dcanes41 said: Hello,

    I was looking at a 2014 Honda Accord but couldn't get a deal done so now I am looking at a 2014 Altima 2.5SL. It looks like there are better deals, especially this week/end, for the Altima.

    Here are the details: 2014 ALTIMA 2.5 SL Exterior: STORM BLUE Interior: CHARCOAL LEATHER MSRP: $29,555.00 Options: Moonroof and Floor Mats Down Payment: $500.00 36 month lease @ 12K a year = $289 monthly payment/tax in Residual will be: $16,255.00

    Is that a good deal? I live in Pennsylvania.

    Thank you, Dave

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,057

    @vb1pa said: Hi, just got a offer for Altima S for 36/12k @ 194/m (NY tax included) with ~$500 @ signing (first and DMV)

    Once I asked for Altima SV with NAV it went up $40 a month.

    Can anyone provide me the MF and Residual for the following cars @ 36m/12k:

    Altima S

    Altima SV

    Altima SL

    Also, if you have 24/12k numbers for each one please provide as well.

    Thank you in advance...

    .00021 MF for all models for both 36 month and 24 month leases.

    Residuals: 24mo/36mo and 12K/yr.

    S = 65%/58%

    SV = 63%/57%

    SL = 61%/55%

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,057

    @nicollem said: Hi. Can I please get the February money factor and residual for 2.5sv and the 3.5sv in nj? Thank you!

    .00021 MF and 56%/54% residual for the 2.5SV/3.5SV for 36mo, 15K/yr lease.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • vb1pavb1pa Posts: 35
    edited February 12

    Is that 269 with tax included? If so, what the tax bracket? Just to confirm you got a offer for 500 due at signing, and 35 more payment @ 269?

    DO you have Nissan Loyalty? Or anything else in play?

    For me to get to those prices w NY tax, the dealer would have to sell that car @ $24189. Thats almost 3500 under invoice, I belive they have ~ 2500 in dealer incentives at the moment, but to be 3500 under, thats very attractive!

    @dcanes41 said: I actually got the one dealership to go down to $269/month with $500 down. The $500 down includes first payment (35 months) taxes, tags, etc. All I need to give at signing. Good deal?

  • dcanes41dcanes41 Posts: 11

    Yes, it is tax in... Tax is 9% in PA. Not sure what other incentives they included but I do not have Nissan Loyalty. Mentioned about a presidents day sale and the quote is good until this weekend.

    The other dealership wont go down from $289/month. Still waiting on the other. They are VERY slow with their internet process.

    @vb1pa said: Is that 269 with tax included? If so, what the tax bracket? Just to confirm you got a offer for 500 due at signing, and 35 more payment @ 269?

    DO you have Nissan Loyalty? Or anything else in play?

    For me to get to those prices w NY tax, the dealer would have to sell that car @ $24189. Thats almost 3500 under invoice, I belive they have ~ 2500 in dealer incentives at the moment, but to be 3500 under, thats very attractive!

  • andantandant Posts: 11

    Could you please tell me MF and Residual on Altima SV 2.5 + Convenience + Technology, 36mo, 15K miles lease in NY for February? Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,057

    @andant said: Could you please tell me MF and Residual on Altima SV 2.5 + Convenience + Technology, 36mo, 15K miles lease in NY for February? Thanks!

    .00021 MF and 56% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • This is an awesome deal. I will be surprised if somebody can even match that.

    @dcanes41 said: Yes, it is tax in... Tax is 9% in PA. Not sure what other incentives they included but I do not have Nissan Loyalty. Mentioned about a presidents day sale and the quote is good until this weekend.

    The other dealership wont go down from $289/month. Still waiting on the other. They are VERY slow with their internet process.

  • vb1pavb1pa Posts: 35

    I second that! This is an excellent price in a 30K car.

    @timarcand said: This is an awesome deal. I will be surprised if somebody can even match that.

  • dcanes41dcanes41 Posts: 11

    Do you think $289/month is also a good deal? The 'downside' to the $269/month deal is that the dealership is around 50 minutes away. The $289/month dealership is 20 minutes :).

    @timarcand said: This is an awesome deal. I will be surprised if somebody can even match that.

  • vb1pavb1pa Posts: 35

    Its a 720 diff. I would say go the distance, but get all paperwork done over email/fax, so that you just come in and sign. You will also know if they are playing games, or not. I did that in past a number of times. Let us know what you end up doing...good luck!

    @dcanes41 said: Do you think $289/month is also a good deal? The 'downside' to the $269/month deal is that the dealership is around 50 minutes away. The $289/month dealership is 20 minutes :).

    @dcanes41 said: Do you think $289/month is also a good deal? The 'downside' to the $269/month deal is that the dealership is around 50 minutes away. The $289/month dealership is 20 minutes :).

  • I second this.

    @vb1pa said: Its a 720 diff. I would say go the distance, but get all paperwork done over email/fax, so that you just come in and sign. You will also know if they are playing games, or not. I did that in past a number of times. Let us know what you end up doing...good luck!

  • timarcandtimarcand Posts: 6
    edited February 15

    Sealed a deal on a SL with moon/tech package -MSRP 30970

    278 a month - 36 month 12K lease

    True sign and drive (1st payment on them)

    1925 in rebate(including 750 president day and 500 nissan loyalty)

    Made 4 dealer compete for my business

    1st dealer - 298

    2nd dealer - 1st offer 299 2nd offer 286

    3rd Dealer - 1st offer 299 2nd offer 289 3rd offer 278

    4th dealer- 1st offer 299 2nd offer 282

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,057

    Nice job!

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Hi kyfdx,

    Could you please look up the money factors and residuals for a 2014 Altima 2.5S & 2.5SV for 36mo/15k miles per year in Philadelphia, PA? Thanks!

Sign In or Register to comment.