Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Honda Accord Lease Questions

191012141526

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,795

    @rassob said: Just to add on:

    MSRP: $26470

    Retail selling price: $23999

    I would try shopping another dealer, to see if you can get a better credit tier.. You never know.. you are paying dearly for that lower tier.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • rassobrassob Posts: 3
    edited June 21

    kyfdx: Thank you for your insight. I also looked for leasing a 2014 Subaru Outback, which has a similar MSRP, and they also gave me a money factor of 0.0015 or so.

  • naysaynaysay Posts: 1
    edited June 21

    Could someone post residual value and mf for 2014 accord ex-l 2.4 cvt no nav in tx 36 months 15,000 miles? Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,334

    @naysay said: Could someone post residual value and mf for 2014 accord ex-l 2.4 cvt no nav in tx 36 months 15,000 miles? Thanks!

    54% and .00074. $750 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • aschugeraschuger Posts: 15

    I'd appreciate it if you could post this month's residual and MF for a 2014 Accord Sedan EX-L 2.4L 4-cyl (without navigation) with 15k miles/yr in California.

    Also, when do you expect to get next month's numbers?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,334

    @aschuger said: I'd appreciate it if you could post this month's residual and MF for a 2014 Accord Sedan EX-L 2.4L 4-cyl (without navigation) with 15k miles/yr in California.

    Also, when do you expect to get next month's numbers?

    EX-L 36/15 - 54% and .00026. $750 lease cash.

    Check back on or after 7/1 for the July numbers.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • aschugeraschuger Posts: 15

    Thanks Michaell. Sorry for forgetting to list the length of the lease. Your guess of 36 months was a good one since that's exactly what I'm interested in.

    What exactly is the $750 lease cash you're talking about? I've been through the lease process many times now but I don't remember seeing that before.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,334

    @aschuger said: Thanks Michaell. Sorry for forgetting to list the length of the lease. Your guess of 36 months was a good one since that's exactly what I'm interested in.

    What exactly is the $750 lease cash you're talking about? I've been through the lease process many times now but I don't remember seeing that before.

    Lease cash is like a rebate and can be used to either reduce the cap cost or cover some of the up front costs.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • munch21128munch21128 Posts: 2
    edited June 23

    Hi guys,

    I looked through the whole forum and couldn't find my specific situation. I am in MD and I am interested in RV and MF for EXL with NAV V6 Coupe. This would be for 36 and 39 mos. 12k/yr. I understand they don't have a 10k/yr lease?.

    Also, there is a lease incentive still? Any other rebates? I see they have a Military bonus but I have been retired since 2004

    Best Regards, Munch

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,795

    @munch21128 said: Hi guys,

    I looked through the whole forum and couldn't find my specific situation. I am in MD and I am interested in RV and MF for EXL with NAV V6 Coupe. This would be for 36 and 39 mos. 12k/yr. I understand they don't have a 10k/yr lease?.

    Also, there is a lease incentive still? Any other rebates? I see they have a Military bonus but I have been retired since 2004

    Best Regards, Munch

    .00074 MF and 51% residual. $1000 lease cash.

    I'm not aware of any other rebates, but you can use the Car Research tab above to see if Edmunds has any information.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • iamjasoniamjason Posts: 7

    Can someone please let me know the MF and Residual value of Accord hybrid sedan EX-L and touring, for 15k/36M for PA state.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,334

    @iamjason said: Can someone please let me know the MF and Residual value of Accord hybrid sedan EX-L and touring, for 15k/36M for PA state.

    Touring - 50% residual and .00026 MF. $1000 lease cash.

    EX-L hybrid - 52% and .00026.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • iamjasoniamjason Posts: 7
    null
    is there a $1000 leas cash also on hybrid EXL?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,334

    @iamjason said: null is there a $1000 leas cash also on hybrid EXL?

    The information I have shows that both the MF and lease cash exclude FHEV and PHEV - not certain if that means the hybrid. You can confirm with your dealer.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,795

    FHEV is the Hybrid and the PHEV is the plug-in Hybrid... I think.. Unless I'm wrong.. lol

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Could you please assist with MF and residual for a V-6 EX-L w/ Nav in PA? I'm looking at 24/27/30/or 36 months/12k miles a year. Thanks very much.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,795

    @joeconsumer1 said: Could you please assist with MF and residual for a V-6 EX-L w/ Nav in PA? I'm looking at 24/27/30/or 36 months/12k miles a year. Thanks very much.

    Sedan? .00026 MF and 53% residual for 36 months. $1000 lease cash.

    The shorter term residuals aren't really competitive with the 36 month program.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • allivalliv Posts: 6
    Is this a good deal? Honda of New Rochelle.

    I was able to get you the Midnight Madness special; for the 2014 Honda Accord Sport Automatic 36 mos 12K lease the price would be $251.40; -0- down, only 1st month & DMV & 10K $243.75. This is for our one day sale.

    Selling price $21,445.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,334

    @alliv said: Is this a good deal? Honda of New Rochelle.
    I was able to get you the Midnight Madness special; for the 2014 Honda Accord Sport Automatic 36 mos 12K lease the price would be $251.40; -0- down, only 1st month & DMV & 10K $243.75. This is for our one day sale.
    Selling price $21,445.

    What is the MSRP?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • allivalliv Posts: 6
    null
    I'm still waiting. I'll get back to you.
  • nike220nike220 Posts: 1

    Looking to lease a 2004 Honda Accord LX tomorrow.

    Location: New York MSRP: $23,545 Incentives: $750 Term: 36 Months

    What is the money factor for Putnam county New York? What is the residual for 15,000 miles?

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,334

    @nike220 said: Looking to lease a 2004 Honda Accord LX tomorrow.

    Location: New York MSRP: $23,545 Incentives: $750 Term: 36 Months

    What is the money factor for Putnam county New York? What is the residual for 15,000 miles?

    Thanks!

    56% residual and .00026 MF

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • I am planning to lease an Accord 2014 LX (Black with Black interior) in New Jersey. My dealer is offering me this deal... 36 months lease with 12k miles/year Sale Price: $20,520.00 Residual: $13,656.00 Money Factor: 0.000260 Down: $1000 (includes first months payment and tax, tags, & bank fee) Monthly Payment: $220 This dealer offers FREE oil and filter changes for the lease period.

    Can anyone let me know if this is a good deal or not?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,334

    @pilot_driver said: I am planning to lease an Accord 2014 LX (Black with Black interior) in New Jersey. My dealer is offering me this deal... 36 months lease with 12k miles/year Sale Price: $20,520.00 Residual: $13,656.00 Money Factor: 0.000260 Down: $1000 (includes first months payment and tax, tags, & bank fee) Monthly Payment: $220 This dealer offers FREE oil and filter changes for the lease period.

    Can anyone let me know if this is a good deal or not?

    .00026 and 58% are the base MF and residual for the Accord LX for 36/12. I reverse engineer the MSRP as $23,545.

    I calculate a pre-tax payment of $199.55 using this information. Be aware that NJ computes the total sales tax for the lease and collects it up front - can be paid at lease inception or rolled into the cap cost.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • rolento76rolento76 Posts: 22
    edited June 26

    @pilot_driver said: I am planning to lease an Accord 2014 LX (Black with Black interior) in New Jersey. My dealer is offering me this deal... 36 months lease with 12k miles/year Sale Price: $20,520.00 Residual: $13,656.00 Money Factor: 0.000260 Down: $1000 (includes first months payment and tax, tags, & bank fee) Monthly Payment: $220 This dealer offers FREE oil and filter changes for the lease period.

    Can anyone let me know if this is a good deal or not?

    Which dealer is this? I just leased a 2014 Accord LX CVT black/black for $179 a month 36/12k, $1534 out the door.

  • @rolento76 said: Which dealer is this? I just leased a 2014 Accord LX CVT black/black for $179 a month 36/12k, $1534 out the door.

    This is Sloane Honda in Philadelphia, PA. Car will be registered in NJ. Where did you buy your Accord. Can you give me dealer and sales person's name?

  • rolento76rolento76 Posts: 22

    @pilot_driver said: This is Sloane Honda in Philadelphia, PA. Car will be registered in NJ. Where did you buy your Accord. Can you give me dealer and sales person's name?

    Garden State Honda in Clifton, NJ. The dealer's name is David R. Just mention my name, Jan. The black/black is sharp and I am loving it! Good luck.

  • persianaraspersianaras Posts: 8

    Could you please post this month's RV and MF for a 2014 Accord Sedan EX-L 2.4L 4-cyl (w/o navigation) with 15k and 12k miles/yr for 36 months in AZ?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,795

    @persianaras said: Could you please post this month's RV and MF for a 2014 Accord Sedan EX-L 2.4L 4-cyl (w/o navigation) with 15k and 12k miles/yr for 36 months in AZ?

    .00026 MF and 54%/56% residual. $750 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • persianaraspersianaras Posts: 8

    Thank you! Also, could you please post RV and MF for:

    COUPE EX-L 2.4L 4-cyl (w/o nav) with 15k and 12k miles/yr for 36 and 24 months ?

    Sedan EX-L 2.4L 4-cyl (w/o nav) with 15k and 12k miles/yr for 24 months?

    In AZ.

Sign In or Register to comment.