Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Honda Accord Lease Questions

1101112131416»

Comments

• pj_patelpj_patel Posts: 6

@Michaell said:Sales tax is added into the final monthly lease payment ... what state do you live in? I Live in NJ. It looks too good to be true, based on my math. I am just skeptical. So how do I do the math to determine what my monthly payment is suppose to be.

I am actually go to the dealership today after work so I need to know as much as possible before I try to negotiate something.

• asf253asf253 Posts: 1

I'm getting told by the dealership that Honda gives different MF and residuals for different regions of the country. Is this true? I had thought it was determined nationally.

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 3,811

@asf253 said: I'm getting told by the dealership that Honda gives different MF and residuals for different regions of the country. Is this true? I had thought it was determined nationally.

The residual numbers I have are national; the MF are broken into two regions, based on what state you live in.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

@pj_patel said: I am actually go to the dealership today after work so I need to know as much as possible before I try to negotiate something.

Ah - NJ calculates the sales tax up front and either asks that you pay it up front or allows you to roll it into the cap cost. Tax is not applied monthly to the payment, as is the case in many other states.

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• Hello! Can I please get the MF, residual and lease cash amount for the Accord EX-L 4 Cyl Sedan (NO Nav) in Philadelphia, PA? Thank you very much!

@malibustarbuks said: Hello! Can I please get the MF, residual and lease cash amount for the Accord EX-L 4 Cyl Sedan (NO Nav) in Philadelphia, PA? Thank you very much!

What lease term and how many miles per year?

• Sorry about that. Let me put it all together:

Hello! Can I please get the MF, residual and lease cash amount for the Accord EX-L 4 Cyl Sedan (NO Nav) in Philadelphia, PA? 36 Months / 12K Miles per year.

Thank you very much!

@malibustarbuks said: Sorry about that. Let me put it all together:

Hello! Can I please get the MF, residual and lease cash amount for the Accord EX-L 4 Cyl Sedan (NO Nav) in Philadelphia, PA? 36 Months / 12K Miles per year.

Thank you very much!

No worries - the numbers are as follows: 55% and .00026. $850 lease cash this month.

• malibustarbuksmalibustarbuks Posts: 5
    edited 5:10PM

@Michaell said: No worries - the numbers are as follows: 55% and .00026. $850 lease cash this month.

Thank you!! Is there any kind of check list that you have online here or in one of these forums that I can bring with me when I go? I have purchased a car from this dealership before, as have different family members. Is there any loyalty discount that I can also ask for once final numbers are given? Also, I am trading in my 2012 Honda EX-L 4cyl Couple for this purchase. It was a lease but it is WELL UNDER MILEAGE. I have about 24K on the car as opposed to the allowed 36K. Anywhere I can work these numbers to know what I am owed for this car? Thanks!

@malibustarbuks said: Thank you!! Is there any kind of check list that you have online here or in one of these forums that I can bring with me when I go? I have purchased a car from this dealership before, as have different family members. Is there any loyalty discount that I can also ask for once final numbers are given? Also, I am trading in my 2012 Honda EX-L 4cyl Couple for this purchase. It was a lease but it is WELL UNDER MILEAGE. I have about 24K on the car as opposed to the allowed 36K. Anywhere I can work these numbers to know what I am owed for this car? Thanks!

There are shopping tools at the top of the page that will show you current incentives on the 2014's as well as putting a valuation on your 2012 Accord.

Also, look for and post a question in "Real World Trade In Values" and see what they have to say.

• @Michaell said: Also, look for and post a question in "Real World Trade In Values" and see what they have to say.

Thank you! I will do so!