Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• theclutchtheclutch Member Posts: 21

@andrewdruiz said:
    I just had another dealership offer me $21,000 OTD, $6,000 down, financed @ 0% for 60 months (they must be using a different financing company). No rear decklid spoiler, but I'm not going to get too greedy. I'm headed there on Sunday to complete the transaction. We'll see. I think it's an excellent deal, especially with the supposed 0% financing.

Hey, im also in SoCal, which dealership is this??!

• artu4bbkartu4bbk Member Posts: 3
    I just purchase a 2014 Honda Accord Sport OTD $22,546. I just wanted to know if I got a good price? Thanks
  • mscombesmscombes Member Posts: 2

New to this forum, but so glad I've found it. Asking for advice. In knoxville, Tn. Looking for accord EX-L V6 coupe. My wife is already heading to a dealership tomorrow morning to drive one. This will be the first dealership we have contact with, but they are known for being pretty fair. Assuming we like the car, should I leave and then send emails to them and everyone else, or should I just tell them up front I want $1500-$2000 below invoice and see what their reaction is?
    How do you handle trade in's, getting a good price on it, while not affecting the actual sale price of the care. Thank you for any help you can provide.

• hondaguymnhondaguymn Member Posts: 33
    25400 exl v6 plus 700 destination minus 500 honda loyalty=25500
  • hondadriverhondadriver Member Posts: 6

I bought an EX-L in Virginia in late May with military appreciation incentive for $23,700 + $599 document fee and TTL charges, OTD $25,427. HFS financing (1.96% APR) was required to get this price. However, there was no requirement to keep the Honda financing and I was able to quickly refinance at a lower rate. Refinance rates were the same as new car rates for 2013 and newer vehicles at local credit unions and the online bank that I checked.

Can someone help real quick. Got an offer from a "price promise" dealer.
    Black V6 EX-L coupe. $26,987. Having never dealt with Price promise from Edmunds before, not sure how that works. Second, and more important question, he mentioned the $500 discount for financing with Honda. I have financing already. Are they still giving the $1000 dealer cash on these cars? I saw in earlier posts they were. Just trying to ensure the best deal. Thanks for all the help.

• yellowr2000yellowr2000 Member Posts: 4

Your make and model?
    2014 Accord EX CVT Coupe

Your agreed selling price with dealership?... is the Destination fee included in this price?
    24,718 inc. destination is the "internet" price on the website. I have not initiated contact with dealerships yet as I don't want to fumble the opening. Brians e-mail template though is being tweaked to go out later today.

Dealerships doc fee charge?
    unknown

Are there any options or accessories included in this price. What did dealer charge you?
    no options/accessories in that price

What state are you buying in?
    Austin, TX

So how much should I expect to be able to talk them down from that price? What would be a reasonable assumption before incentives. I qualify for the 500 graduate incentive and maybe the 500 loyalty incentive but am not sure if they stack. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can offer.

One other thing I also believe that price already includes the 1000 dealer cash.

• mediagrxmediagrx Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2014

@theclutch said:

Buena Park dealer. Got it down to $21,000 OTD for a 2014 LX CVT Auto.

• artu4bbkartu4bbk Member Posts: 3
    Ok might be late but I got my car at Gillman Honda in San Antonio, Tx. First I went to Benson I tried getting the car OTD $23k while I was there I was talking to Gillman they told they would beat the price from Benson Honda. So OTD I got the Car $22546 no add ons. Hope I did a good job for the price I got.. thanks. The finance manager showed the loss was about $1500.
  • sam1980sam1980 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2014

@mscombes:

I recently bought an Honda Accord EX-L 4-cylinder from Autonation Honda, Knoxville. I started by telling them about this website, and what people have been paying. I bought it for the minimum I had found until that day on this forum. They also have a 3-day return policy. I think the service I received was pretty good. Airport Honda also agreed on the same price, but then made a U-turn the next day after having me come over there again. I was very unprofessionally treated there. Hope it helps.

Just got back from the dealership.
    2014 EX-L V6 coupe no options.
    25500 +790 (destination)- 400 dealer cash. $25890 + TTL + 499 DOC
    No haggle at all. My wife went in to check trade in value, he called me and asked what it would take, and i told him exactly the formula above. He said OK without flinching. I thought I was pushing my luck with 25500. Now I'm kicking myself thinking I should have started at 24500. Oh well. Thanks to everyone who has posted. I came up with this number based on someone else's post for the same car.

• theclutchtheclutch Member Posts: 21

@mediagrx said:
    Buena Park dealer. Got it down to $21,000 OTD for a 2014 LX CVT Auto.

thx! any particular internet sales i should talk to!?

• mrsf1mrsf1 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2014

Hi, all--
    I've been lurking and appreciate all the posts (I'm about 50% through them all!); I'm hoping you can help me out as I begin this car buying process through the internet for the first time.

I drafted and sent emails to several dealers in the ATL metro area for a 2014 Accord EX-L no navigation. I aimed high and offered $24,750, which is $1900 below invoice, and I stated it included dest. fee and was before an incentives (I'm hoping for the $1000 for NOT taking financing and $500 for the conquest incentive), so that would drop the price that much more. We are also trading in a 2011 Fusion.

Offers I've received: Phil Hughes in Athens: have offered 25,150 (26150 - 1000 rebate)
    this does not include doc. fee or dealer installed accessories; Gwinnett Place 24,999 + "dealer fees" (I know their doc fee is $549, but I don't know if he's suggesting other fees; we've asked for clarification); Mall of GA "$24750+tax,title,tag. Price includes all dealer incentives and cannot be used with any other specials or discounts, APR’s. Any other dealer accessories if they installed or you will select them are not included."

I know this is round one and I have a ways to go, but I can't get a handle on the ATL market. There are lots of Accords on the lots of these dealers. Am I aiming too high at this point? Should I expect the incentives to be a part of that $1900 below invoice I'm seeking? Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated!

• brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    edited July 2014

mrsf1

Dealer cash = 1000 Conquest = 500.

Add both onto your 1900 hundred below invoice price. Make sure you let each dealership know 1900 below invoice is what gets deal done. this price excludes any incentives and rebates.

You will find a lot of dealers trying to add these incentives into your asking price.

Don't let dealers do that to you. Incentives and rebates are your reward for buying this vehicle. Try to get dealerships to go into there pockets to discount this vehicle first.

You might not be able to get a straight out 1900 below invoice from dealers in ATL. If this is the case work on getting these below posted type of numbers and using the incentives to get you a higher price.

Take your models dealer hold-back. Minus that number

Take dealerships doc fee charge and minus that price.

Total both numbers then add the 1500 in incentives your entitled to.. That should put you around 2500 below dealers invoice price. 1st see how much ATL. dealers are willing to discount the Accord before adding incentives to price.

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• henrynhenryn Member Posts: 4,289
    edited July 2014

I think you're making this a little more complicated than it needs to be. Ask them to quote you an OTD price, the total bottom line, what you would have to write the check for if you were to pay cash.

Do your homework up front, compute the amount that you WANT and EXPECT for the OTD price, and ask them to sell you a new LX or EX or whatever for $XX,XXX Out The Door.

You will have to do some homework up front to determine how much your offer should be, but you can do that at home, in a spreadsheet. Taking your time, referring back to posts here. This way, the dealer can not confuse you. You just go for the lowest offered OTD price at the end of the month.

2023 Chevrolet Silverado, 2019 Chrysler Pacifica
    edited July 2014

The only problem with your buying tactic's is when you keep on asking dealerships to quote you a OTD price you get there idea of a price. This leads to alot of wasted time and games . Be direct with pricing , incentives / rebates. when you negotiate. Tell each dealership what price earns your business that day. Then dealers will either match or work up from Your number not theirs..

No matter what approach you take when buying a new vehicle the key is doing your home work 1st and getting as many dealerships involved as far as your willing to travel . Buying at months end. Emailing dealerships internet managers for a immediate sale that day. Holding w/ a credit card deposit to show you are serious.

I talked to someone at Lou Sobh in ATL today and he asked me where I was getting my price from; he said that holdbacks are only 3-4% and that said that $24,750 WITH the $1500 incentives as part of the deal were what he could offer (still first round; it's the first time I've talked with him). This incudes all fees except for taxes, tag, and title. However, he could be the highest bidder with the trade-in, and that could mean an extra 1-2K over others, which helps with the tax differential.

edited July 2014

mrsfi,

Here is a suggestion

Check out Truecar price web site and put in your address to see what prices they are coming up with from your local dealerships. I also like to go outside my zip code or boarding state to see price difference . Then try to bring that better price back into your area. Use Truecar as a guide and not a final price.

Your breakdown on best deal so far is

Your models invoice with dest/ charge = 26,650. dealer selling at 400 below invoice then taking back that money with his doc fee charge...... Keep on negotiating.

Get your 3 or 4 lowest prices on new vehicle then make deal with one of them with your trade in. You will make out on the tax side, but will lose on the trade........... Good luck

• bryinjcbryinjc Member Posts: 1

I am from NJ and am looking to by a Honda Accord EX CVT sedan by the end of July. All of the NJ dealers refuse to give a quote over the phone or through email even Auotsport. I called O'Donnell Honda in MD today And this is what they gave:

20,975+300 Doc+159.00 third party plate transfer fee=21,434 which is 2,854 below dealer invoice. It includes all rebates that I Qualify for but have to finance through Honda at a higher rate not sure what that rate is. I could always refinance loan next day no prepayment penalty.
    Or for 22,434 I can finance at the lower rate or bring my own financing This brings me down to 1854.00 below invoice.

edited July 2014

Get pre approval from Pen fed credit union. Last time I looked Honda financing was 1.9% for 60 months. your O'Donnell price is very good at 2854 below invoice.

What you need to do now is call 10 of the closet dealers in your area. Speak to Internet mgr.. or his/ her staff and make a deal with them today for a immediate sale. start with 500 off your md price. Tell each dealer I buy Today. Meet my price.. Yes or No to earn your business. Let each dealership know before you hang up you will buy in MD. Leave your number so dealer could think about it. Tell them they have 2 or 3 more days to consider your offer.

You have nothing to lose at this point. You have a great price if you don't mind the drive.

• mediagrxmediagrx Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2014
    Just bought a Steel Grey LX CVT Auto in so cal for $20,800 OTD... car only had 3 miles on it and was delivered 6/20/2014 to dealer. Also 2 years Honda Care service thrown in.

Thanks, Brian--
    We're going to sell our car ourselves as we aren't in a rush; we'd just like a new Accord. It feels like the trade is bringing us down and complicating things, and we really shouldn't have made it part of the deal. So, we'll try again once we get the car sold on our terms.

Hey guys what is dealer invoice on a 2014 Accord EX CVT coupe? I've found different prices from the websites you guys have mentioned ranging from 23,900 to 24,700. Thats quite a large range and was wondering when negotiating which number is correct. A lot of credibility can be lost if I push that dealer invoice is x price and it's not.

• nolushherenolushhere Member Posts: 1
    I want to make sure I'm looking at this right. This thread is the best conversation going for honda ATM and not really anything active in the civic section.

I'm looking to acquire a civic hybrid. The invoice is 22800. So the email I got going off what Brian posted puts my asking price at 21672 and I said that price needed to include the doc fee as well as the destination charge but not including any incentives or taxes. Am I looking at that right. I basically took 2k off the invoice price and added
    The destination charge. Or is dealing with civic hybrid not able to take 2k off the invoice. Thanks for any help.
    edited July 2014

nolushhere

Since you did not specify the model I'm going to assume your referring to is the basic cvt hybrid model.

Invoice is.............. 22,882

dest/ charge is ..........790

depending on your area , supply and demand, and how good you could negotiate will determine your price on this vehicle.

Your target price is from 1200 below invoice to as high as 2k below invoice. This price is after calculating the dealers doc fee charge into the equation. You are calculating correctly. The only thing is you should incorporate the dealers doc fee charge into your target price before you make your offers. Pre homework is very important before you start your emails / calls and visits to dealerships. Know each dealerships doc fee charge before making your offer. Be direct and tell each store this price gets it done today .. Yes / No then I'm moving on to the next dealership. If you don't know what I'm saying here shoot me a Im and I will help you in the buying process.

There is a 500 dealer cash incentive on Civics

Never say to yourself I cant get 2k or more below dealers invoice with out pitting dealers against each other. This is how you beat them at there own game. Send out 25 emails/ calls to different dealers internet managers. Letting each one know I buy today for xxx price.. If you don't push these dealers into matching or beating other dealers prices you will go round and round on pricing which leads to frustration and hasty buying mistakes like most buyers. Dealers prey on the uneducated buyers. Don't let it be you..

These last few days of July is the time to go for it.

@yellowr2000 said:
    Hey guys what is dealer invoice on a 2014 Accord EX CVT coupe? I've found different prices from the websites you guys have mentioned ranging from 23,900 to 24,700. That's quite a large range and was wondering when negotiating which number is correct. A lot of credibility can be lost if I push that dealer invoice is x price and it's not.

Invoice= 23,926..dest charge= 790.. total = 24,716

• mossburghmossburgh Member Posts: 39

@brian125 said:
    nolushhere

Since you did not specify the model I'm going to assume your referring to is the basic cvt hybrid model.

Invoice is.............. 22,882

dest/ charge is ..........790

depending on your area , supply and demand, and how good you could negotiate will determine your price on this vehicle.

Your target price is from 1200 below invoice to as high as 2k below invoice. This price is after calculating the dealers doc fee charge into the equation. You are calculating correctly. The only thing is you should incorporate the dealers doc fee charge into your target price before you make your offers. Pre homework is very important before you start your emails / calls and visits to dealerships. Know each dealerships doc fee charge before making your offer. Be direct and tell each store this price gets it done today .. Yes / No then I'm moving on to the next dealership. If you don't know what I'm saying here shoot me a Im and I will help you in the buying process.

There is a 500 dealer cash incentive on Civics

Never say to yourself I cant get 2k or more below dealers invoice with out pitting dealers against each other. This is how you beat them at there own game. Send out 25 emails/ calls to different dealers internet managers. Letting each one know I buy today for xxx price.. If you don't push these dealers into matching or beating other dealers prices you will go round and round on pricing which leads to frustration and hasty buying mistakes like most buyers. Dealers prey on the uneducated buyers. Don't let it be you..

These last few days of July is the time to go for it.

Brian, my current Lease with Hyundai ends August 20th. I was waiting to start negotiations with Honda until August first. Will I be missing out by waiting? Should I bite the bullet month of August, I have already paid to my current dealer for the use of my current vehicle?

edited July 2014

You should try to get the 2k this month. Your only talking 22 days left on your lease . If you had 2 or 3 months I would tell you to wait.

Dealers might not want to give you that better deal on Aug, 9th or the 15th opposed to buying/ leasing at months end.

Target dealerships that have the most hybrids on there lots / high volume dealerships..

• rdx08rdx08 Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2014

Hey Guys, I am in need of a car, I sold mine last week and going has been tough on 1 car in the household. I am looking for a dependable used car but the used car market is too hot right now.

I am interested in a 2014 Honda Accord.
    Trims Interested in - LX and Sport (whichever ends up being more cheaper to their respective price)
    Location Cleveland, OH but I don't mind travelling on the east coast.
    True Car Sport model estimate - $22850
    True Car LX model estimate - $21228
    I have good credit score and will be financing through Penfed.
    I have never purchased or negotiated with a dealer before.
    I also have access to the Costco Car Buying Price if it matters.

I found this forum today, I apologize asking for information that may have already been provided. I am reading through this thread but in the interest of time (ending of the month) Can you guys help me with -

1) How to go about it ?
    2) What would be a good price to pay ?
    3) If i wait until August/Sept do you see any major price drop?
    4) I dont mind another sedan camry, altima, mazda6 sonata if you know of a very good clearance type deal.

Thanks much!

@Brian125 - Any help would be much appreciated!

• tom9thgentom9thgen Member Posts: 4

@brian125‌ Thank you so much for all of your insightful tips and advice so far. I am almost ready to close on an Accord Sport CVT by month end but I have 1 question remaining. Some dealers that I have contacted state that the $1,000 dealer cash cannot be combined with the loyalty cash or the special 0.9% APR interest rate for 36 months. It is either the dealer cash or 0.9% and $500 rebate. However, some other dealers have quoted me and combined all 3 of the above offers.

I am located in Philadelphia, PA and received a quote for 21k sales price, 23k OTD financed at 0.9% APR for 36 months. I guess my question is, are dealers allowed to combined all 3 special offers or are they just quoting me the price to get me in the doors for a bait and switch? Other dealers are saying the special pricing is only good for financing at 2.99% APR at the lowest. If I can get the car for 23k OTD and financed at 0.9% for 36 months, that would make me really happy. I have looked into local banks and credit unions for financing but I'd rather keep it simple and finance through Honda.

Again, all of your help is appreciated. Thanks!

edited July 2014

make your best deal. get approval from pen fed credit union. It can be done in 24 hrs.. do it online . .9% up to 3yrs . and 1.9 for 60 or 72 months. Then take the dealer cash to make your best deal.

dealers wont combine a lot offers. They are looking to make a few dollars also.

• tom9thgentom9thgen Member Posts: 4

I will look into Pen Fed again tonight, have no experience with credit unions so I was hesitant.

Can you speak to whether dealers are able/allowed to stack the dealers cash, loyalty rebate and special financing rates all together? It would help me filter out the bait and switch dealers.

Thanks,
    Tom

• russinutah1russinutah1 Member Posts: 3

brain125 and others,

I am looking to buy an Accord LX MT, and I'm a little confused about what to expect, especially where incentives/rebates are concerned. I am getting quotes from Las Vegas dealers (my nearest major market) and may get quotes from Salt Lake City area as well (a bit further away, but I am willing to make the drive).

First question: can I expect a similar pricing formula for a manual transmission? Or does the low volume work against me? I'm after a manual because I prefer driving them, not for the price savings.

Second question: what are current incentives for the Accord? My wife has a 2014 CR-V, so I should qualify for the loyalty $500. I've seen mention of a $1000 rebate or dealer incentive or something like that, but I'm not sure what applies to me. I will be financing, and I'm happy to do it through Honda Financial or through a local credit union. Doesn't matter to me. I mention this because I understand some incentives are tied to financing.

Third question: how should I handle rebates, etc., once I figure out which ones apply? Will the dealer quote them, or are they offered to the dealer and he'll try to keep them as profit? Invoice + dest for my vehicle is $20,890. With local doc fees around $400, to get $1.5k to $2k below invoice I should target quotes of $18,490 + $400 doc = $18,890 to $18,990 + $400 = $19,390. Am I figuring that right? Is that the range I should be looking for?

To restate that question, does a target of $1500 to $2000 below invoice account for current incentives, or should I be able to get that price and then get additional savings from the incentives?

• iamnot007iamnot007 Member Posts: 8

Brian/other experts - I have a standing offer for an Accord EX-L with Nav (4 cyl) at about $25900 + title & tags with another $500 rebate applied as down payment. So total would be ~25400 (before TTL). I am close to pulling the trigger. What do you think?

I do have an approved 0% financing from Penfed. Debating whether I should forego the $500 incentive for the 0% APR. any suggestions?

Sorry if i dont get to answer all your questions.I will try to answer as many as possible. please go back and read thru these boards on buying tips and advice. Most of your questions will be answered there.

Tarrget prices for end of july....

In most states your target price to buy for end of july should be 1200 below invoice to as high as 2k below.After taking dealers doc fee charges into consideration. Some states you may be able to get more than 2k below if dealers are willing to give up more of there incentive money

.iamnot007- depending on how much your going to finance will dictate what the best coarse of action to take. If you finance 20k at .9% 0r 1.9% over 3 years thats not alot of interest. run the numbers to see what way is more beneficial to you.

All dealer incentives can be viewed right here on edmunds home page. they tell you what can and cant be combined.

Supply and demand dictates pricing. If you call 5 dealers and 2 dealers have 10 or more of your model thats where your best deal will lie. Pit dealers against each other in the price wars. Thats how you get them to lower there price.

@iamnot007 said:
    Brian/other experts - I have a standing offer for an Accord EX-L with Nav (4 cyl) at about $25900 + title & tags with another $500 rebate applied as down payment. So total would be ~25400 (before TTL). I am close to pulling the trigger. What do you think?

I do have an approved 0% financing from Penfed. Debating whether I should forego the $500 incentive for the 0% APR. any suggestions?

Your numbers add up to over 2800 below dealers invoice. I will assume this quote does not have the 790 dest/ charge included in that quote nor is there any mention of this dealers doc, or admin fee. With both these added into the mix puts you at 1600 plus below dealers invoice price. this again depends on how much the doc fee charge is??? Call dealership back and get this info.

Your models invoice w dest charge = 28,269

@russinutah1 said,

To restate that question, does a target of $1500 to $2000 below invoice account for current incentives, or should I be able to get that price and then get additional savings from the incentives?

Again like I posted above Your area, supply and demand and dealerships willingness to give up all there entitlement money depends on each dealership. Getting as many dealerships involved as your willing to travel to will help you make the best possible deal. How good you could negotiate and pit dealers against each other will determine a good price of 1500 below invoice price or maybe 2000 below or more.

You guys need to know what your models invoice price is,then add the destination fee of 790 onto that. When you negotiate with dealers you make it clear to them My price includes the dest/ charge then subtract your target price to buy. Make sure you know each dealership's doc fee charge before you set your target price to buy that day. If there is dealer cash of 500 or 1000 just know that extra money the dealer is receiving makes your target price easier to obtain.

How much of that money will dealer give you back is on you to find out.

Remember you all have the inside track on where pricing is this month. Use it to your advantage... dealer won't give every customer 1500 to 2k below his cost. Only the smart shoppers get it. We come close or hit our numbers here cause we are the educated buyers. All those folks that walk into the dealerships are getting the wool pulled over there eyes. thinking invoice or 300 below is a great deal.

read thru these boards for advice and tips. Check to see what dealers in your area sell cars and wont play games with you. These are the dealers that you want to give your business to.

Prices and incentives are found on your models home page. KNOW your models prices and what your entitled to.

good luck

• benjaminhbenjaminh Member Posts: 6,311
    edited July 2014

Thanks to brian125 I think people here have saved many thousands of dollars on their new Accords.+++

I know you like to think about invoice - 1500, or whatever for that market might be the best price goal. But for an EXL CVT sedan, for instance, what does 1500 off of invoice translate to in terms of dollars off of the msrp. c. $4000 off?

2018 Acura TLX 2.4 Tech 4WS (mine), 2018 Honda CR-V EX AWD (wife's)
  • an511an511 Member Posts: 2

@artu4bbk said:
    Ok might be late but I got my car at Gillman Honda in San Antonio, Tx. First I went to Benson I tried getting the car OTD $23k while I was there I was talking to Gillman they told they would beat the price from Benson Honda. So OTD I got the Car $22546 no add ons. Hope I did a good job for the price I got.. thanks. The finance manager showed the loss was about $1500.

• an511an511 Member Posts: 2

Can you let me know who's your sales person at Gillman. Also, can you breakdown your OTD pricing? Thanks

• mossburghmossburgh Member Posts: 39

How does this deal Look? '14 Honda Accord Sport MSRP 25,305. I threw in the auto start for an extra 542 for a total msrp 25,847. I calculate an invoice of 24,667(True car + auto start 23,877 + dest charge 790 =24,667 ). OTD offer for 22,884.

• accordatlaccordatl Member Posts: 6

@mrsf1 said:
    Thanks, Brian--
    We're going to sell our car ourselves as we aren't in a rush; we'd just like a new Accord. It feels like the trade is bringing us down and complicating things, and we really shouldn't have made it part of the deal. So, we'll try again once we get the car sold on our terms.

I bought my Lx last month from Lou Sobh and they offered the best price in ATL area. My contact was Jacob

@mossburgh said:
    How does this deal Look? '14 Honda Accord Sport MSRP 25,305. I threw in the auto start for an extra 542 for a total msrp 25,847. I calculate an invoice of 24,667(True car + auto start 23,877 + dest charge 790 =24,667 ). OTD offer for 22,884.

Use @nada.com for pricing and dest/ charges. Its so much faster and easier than Edmunds page. To Many folks in here are having trouble get thru Edmunds new web page. I agree .

your models invoice w /dest is 23,225

• kollakolla Member Posts: 4

Brian,
    I am trying to purchase Honda Accord EX-L in Houston Texas. What is the best price I need to aim for in Houston, Texas? Also I would like to know what is the invoice price for EX-L.

Thank you

edited July 2014

kolla,

Very low end target price 1200 below invoice. you want to be in that 1500 to 2k below range if possible. Take dealers doc fee charge into consideration.

EXL model w dest charge = 26,650

• kollakolla Member Posts: 4

@brian125 said:
    kolla,

Very low end target price 1200 below invoice. you want to be in that 1500 to 2k below range if possible. Take dealers doc fee charge into consideration.

EXL model w dest charge = 26,650

Thank you much for the quick reply.

• jini5548jini5548 Member Posts: 5

I bought 2014 accord sedan ex-l v6 with navi in VA yesterday. I paid 29,000 OTD price. also included remote engine start system. was it good deal?? I got all weather mat from dealer too.

I wanted to purchase touring with remote engine starter for 30,200 OTD, there wasn't white color.