Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2005 Honda Accord Potential Electrical Problem/Battery Issue?

I have a 2005 Honda Accord. I have gotten the battery replaced six months ago but in the past two months after not using the car for 7 days, the car battery has lost its charge. Is it a battery issue?

Or is this electrical. The reason I ask is my radio has stopped working but every time the car is jump started the radio starts working for a brief time and then stops working.

TIA

Comments

• poornimapoornima Posts: 1

hi,

I found a new website http://www.batterywale.com where you can place an order for battery online, delivery will be within 5-6 hours to your place plus free installation. If you have doubt with your battery, you can order for free battery health check in Batterywale.Com, then you will get one idea wether you have any problem with your battery or not. If it is problem with your battery you can exchange your old battery. Here you will also have genuine warranty period, in this warranty period battery you be replaced or repaired fully free of cost.