Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• targetisbtargetisb Posts: 3

I have been offered Acura FWD with Tech package for 44750 + 600 Documentation + Taxes extra in North Carolina. I went via Costco program. What price should I be targetting on this model in the area? Also, what are the going price for the same at Virginia and Atlanta area.

• jayfromcajayfromca Posts: 1

I am interested in purchasing an MDX (SH-AWD + Tech + Entertainment). Live in the Bay Area. Any pointers to what the current going price for such a vehicle is ? Am ok driving up to Sacramemnto or Marin to purchase if needed.

• hoodwinkhoodwink Posts: 21

gvgr, The price looks competitive, the lowest I got is 45,300 +Tax & tags. Which dealer in MD is it? I am from VA and in the market for a MDX AWD with Technology package. Probably we may get a better deal if we buy together from the same dealer.

• jnad1jnad1 Posts: 6

I just picked up my new MDX AWD TEC From Acura of Denville NJ yesterday. After hearing good things on this site I contacted them. I ended up paying $45,387. The salesperson was easy to work with, someone took the time to explain how everything in the car worked, all the doc's were taken care of when i arrived and they were even more then fair with the price for the installation of remote start in the car. Even though I sat in a ton of traffic coming from NY that morning I would definitely buy from them again. ;-)

• szarilloszarillo Posts: 4
    Hoodwink where did you get that price?
    From VA dealer.
    Anything in NJ?
  • njrajanjraja Posts: 9

Bought 2014 MDX SH-AWD Base for 40650 + TTL (44200 on road with 5 years registration) in south jersey. East Brunswick NJ dealer offered for 40500+TTL (44200 on road with 1 year registration) but they are charging ~$400 in other fees than precision Acura.

• gvgrgvgr Posts: 3

@hoodwink said: gvgr, The price looks competitive, the lowest I got is 45,300 +Tax & tags. Which dealer in MD is it? I am from VA and in the market for a MDX AWD with Technology package. Probably we may get a better deal if we buy together from the same dealer.

I got that from Criswell Acura, but I live close to Rosenthal Acura in Gaithersburg and they said they would honor it. Its 44,850+200 (processing fee) + TTL. Let me know if you are interested in buying together.

Yes, I am interested. Here is my email address matif at hotmail, please reply to it.
  • cldcomcldcom Posts: 7

Leased a 2014 MDX FWD Base model 36/10,000 for zero down (nothing out of pocket) for $499 a month ($533 a month including 7% sales tax) and dealer made the first month's payment. How did I do?

OKAY SO YOU ALL KNOW....I SHOPPED AROUND (NJ) AND FOUND THE BEST PRICING AND BEST EXPERIENCE WITH ACURA OF DENVILLE. I DID EVERYTHING OVER THE PHONE AND EMAIL. NEVER MET THE INTERNET GUY UNTIL I PICKED IT UP. I INQUIRED ABOUT BASE AWD AND TECH AWD AND THEY WERE CHEAPER FOR BOTH. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY SUGGEST GOING TO THEM FOR ANY MDX MODEL! I paid $45,387 just like some others but they offered me $41,526 for a base awd model. I had a trade in that I figured 15k for. Another dealership offered to sell me the MDX for $45100 but they were only going to give me 10k for my trade. Denville told me $45,387 for the mdx awd tech and gave me $1500 more for my trade. Beware of dealers telling you low prices then completely ripping you off on your trade!!! Denville does not do this (at least I feel they were more honest). I can give you names of people I worked with, email me szarillo915@gmail.com

• stockitupstockitup Posts: 5

I'm interested in MDX SH-AWD + Tech or Tech + Ent. in Minnesota. Does anyone able to a find good decent deal and what was the best price paid? Only two competing dealers here so price hasn't gone down yet. I saw a couple posting that Chicago area was around 45K to 45ish K for SH-AWD + Tech. Thanks in advance.

2014 MDX FWD + Tech = 43,300 + TTL + Doc. Does it sound a good deal?- State is NC

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 7,981

@targetisb said: 2014 MDX FWD + Tech = 43,300 + TTL + Doc. Does it sound a good deal?- State is NC

Edmunds has the invoice price of the 2014 MDX FWD + Tech as $44,393, so you are about $1000 below that. Not too bad, but watch out for extra fees that can put some money back into the dealers pocket.

Best of luck - let us know how it turns out.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• lplatinumrlplatinumr Posts: 1
    I have a 2012 Acura MDX 36 month lease for 36k miles with tech package. I have 11 months left on the lease and I'm at 20k miles. I'm looking to get into the 2014 MDX with tech package with 10k miles a year as I'm not hitting the 12k mark. I'm in Miami and do a lot of short local driving with my large family. Any ideas for what I should be paying for the 2014 lease as I had negative equity on a trade going into the 2012
  • ltcadviserltcadviser Posts: 38

I am in Atlanta. Looking for best price on an Advance and Entertainment Package MDX MSRP $55,400. Should I be able to get this for $51,000 + Tax, Tag and Title??

• Hi , I am interested to buy mdx AWD with tech package. We're u able to get that price from rosenthal acura?

@gvgr said: I got a quote from a local dealer in Maryland for an MDX AWD with Tech package for $44,850+TTL. What you guys think?

• mcgahanmcgahan Posts: 1

I finally pulled the trigger on a 2014 MDX Advance for invoice price $53,500 + tax from Rallye Acura in Long Island, NY. I think I good a good price was for my trade-in as well. But I think I paid a little extra on the options (15% discount). Was anyone able to get this car under invoice? BTW, I also stopped by Paragon Acura in Queens, total waste of time..they wanted 2K over invoice.

@Michaell@Edmunds said:

Thanks for the response; Final Deal came out as below 2014 MDX w/Tech . = 43,300 + 600(Doc) + Tax&Tag. +No additional fees. Let me know how I did.

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 7,981

@targetisb said: Final Deal came out as below 2014 MDX w/Tech . = 43,300 + 600(Doc) + Tax&Tag. +No additional fees. Let me know how I did.

$600 doc fee is a bit high, but that is very state dependent (I've seen fees as high as $699 here in Colorado). Enjoy your new MDX!

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• gvgrgvgr Posts: 3

I got a better deal from Chevy Chase, 44,650+TTL for AWD with Tech and 2 yrs of free maintenance. The rep, Phil is exceptionally good.

@acura_buyer said: Hi , I am interested to buy mdx AWD with tech package. We're u able to get that price from rosenthal acura?

• I am in MSP and am looking for a AWD w/tech. interested in buying together?

• rsc6rsc6 Posts: 2

I finally purchased MDX Advance + Entertainment at Precision Acura of Princeton $52,350 + Tax + Registration + Tire Fee ($7.50) + NJ Supp. Fee (0.4%) + Doc Fee ($289)

I also added accessories Adv. Running Boards, Body Side Molding, Cross Bars, Splash Guards, All Weather Mats (1st, 2nd and 3rd row), Tri-fold cargo tray, Moon Roof Visor and Wheel Locks at $1500.

Thank you very much for all your inputs without which I wouldn't have got this price. Please let me know your thoughts if I got a great price.

I had a great experience with Precision Acura and there were no surprises at the last minute. I would definitely recommend them

• Look for SH-AWD w/Tec, interested in buying together with someone. The best offer is at 45K + fee + tax in southeast Michigan. What is the best offer? Pls advice.

• kammdxkammdx Posts: 1
    anthony_x_zhou- i am also looking to buy MDX-AWD w/tech, i stay in rochester hills,MI.email me at kamwmu at gmail. I am yet to ask for quotes-- but working for big 3 ..month end days are best time to bargain.. Let me know what dealer offered 45k.
    Thx
  • cldcomcldcom Posts: 7

@lplatinumr said: I have a 2012 Acura MDX 36 month lease for 36k miles with tech package. I have 11 months left on the lease and I'm at 20k miles. I'm looking to get into the 2014 MDX with tech package with 10k miles a year as I'm not hitting the 12k mark. I'm in Miami and do a lot of short local driving with my large family. Any ideas for what I should be paying for the 2014 lease as I had negative equity on a trade going into the 2012

See my post from 3/17 above

• ashu2ashu2 Posts: 4

m looking for acura mdx 2014 fwd base.....what should be the OTD price??

• ashu2ashu2 Posts: 4

@ladriver123 said: Hi - wanted to thank everyone for valuable information and to share my recent purchase in LA area.
    2014 MDX FWD Base: $40,637 (including destination) +ttl
    We also have 4 more lease payments on a 2011 TSX - they agreed to cut our lease short by two months (value: $900). They also added 1 year of service and a cargo tray ($140).

what's the OTD price you paid for this car

• tasc22tasc22 Posts: 2

With most dealers in Houston, I was able to get $43k OTD on a Base FWD. Some over email, others you had to go in and negotiate to get there. For a Base AWD, just add $2k. Dallas dealers seem to be a little more aggressive with price, so you can probably save a couple hundred more up there.