Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Honda Pilot Lease Questions

124

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,519

    @raechris1 said: What is current money factor and residual for EX-L AWD? Does it matter RES or NAV? Thanks in advance

    MF is .00103 and $1500 lease cash for EX-L trim.

    Residual does vary based on whether RES or NAV are included. What lease term and miles per year are you looking at?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • MRenanMRenan Posts: 2
    edited June 13

    What is the current MF and residual for EX-L AWD with RES and without RES? And is the lease cash still available in Northern NJ? " My lease terms would be 36 mos and 12k/yr. Thank you so much for your help.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,519

    @MRenan said: What is the current MF and residual for EX-L AWD with RES and without RES? And is the lease cash still available in Northern NJ? " My lease terms would be 36 mos and 12k/yr. Thank you so much for your help.

    without RES - 55%

    Subtract 1% from residual for EX-L with RES

    MF is .00103 with $1500 lease cash for both.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • MRenanMRenan Posts: 2

    So I got a quote of $445/mo (includes taxes and fees) for an EX-L AWD. MSRP is $37,600. Residual value would be $20,680. $1,000 out of pocket. Net cap cost is $32,983. The dealer would eat up the last payment on my current lease and also the $800 over mileage fee. The first month payment would also be included. Good deal?

  • bizzycbizzyc Posts: 4

    Just want to confirm some numbers to make sure they haven't changed or that I have good data. I'm in the Atlanta market.

    EX-L FWD: 57% for 12K EX-L AWD: 55% for 12K EX-L AWD w/Nav: 54% for 12K

    All have a MF of .001030

    Thank you in advance!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,519

    @bizzyc said: Just want to confirm some numbers to make sure they haven't changed or that I have good data. I'm in the Atlanta market. EX-L FWD: 57% for 12K EX-L AWD: 55% for 12K EX-L AWD w/Nav: 54% for 12K

    All have a MF of .001030

    Thank you in advance!

    I'm assuming a 36 month term for all of the above ... first two are correct, EX-L AWD with Nav is 53%.

    MF of .00103 is also correct. Also $1500 lease cash for all three.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • bizzycbizzyc Posts: 4

    @Michaell said:

    Thanks Michaell - much appreciated!!

  • raechris1raechris1 Posts: 8

    @Michaell said: Straight EX-L, no NAV or RES. 12k/36mos

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,519

    @raechris1 said:

    EX-L 36/12 residual is 55%

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • nomad317nomad317 Posts: 32

    Checking on MF/Residual/Lease cash for EX-L AWD 36mo/12k (or 10k if they offer it) in Indiana. Thank you in advance.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,519

    @nomad317 said: Checking on MF/Residual/Lease cash for EX-L AWD 36mo/12k (or 10k if they offer it) in Indiana. Thank you in advance.

    53% for 36/12. Add 1% if 10K lease is available.

    .00037 MF and $1500 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • gidocgidoc Posts: 5

    Looking for MF/Residual/Lease case on Touring AWD for 36 mo and 12k. Thanks.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,519

    @gidoc said: Looking for MF/Residual/Lease case on Touring AWD for 36 mo and 12k. Thanks.

    49% and .00037. $1500 lease cash this month.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • gidocgidoc Posts: 5

    Thanks for the quick response

  • darkfudge07darkfudge07 Posts: 18

    Folks in NJ wanting to Lease a Honda Pilot EX L AWD 2014

    I just want to express my recent lease experience at BOTH NJ dealerships yesterday Honda of Tenafly and DCH Paramus Honda

    Briefly, I received an 'exclusive invite' (LOL) mailer from Honda of Tenafly to come down between the hours of 9am and 11am to discuss options of getting out of your previous Honda lease 3 mos early. I bit and went down to hear their offer..... To make a long story short, the deal they offered me was to take me out of my 2012 EX L AWD Pilot Lease and put me in a 2014 EX L AWD (same 15k /per yr mileage) for between $1600-1700 down payment and $469 mthly payments (tax incl) Basically, I got up and was about to walk out when they offered that the manager can maybe go down to about $435 mthly payments with the same dwn payment. I took the sales reps card and said...Ill keep it in mind.

    Not thinking this was any kind of deal whatsoever....I considered just keeping my lease for the last 3 months. But I decided to give my old friends at DCH Paramus a call for the hell-of-it just to see what they could do. I spoke with the Sales Manager over the phone, Shadi, and told him that my goal was to get into a new 2014 EX -L AWD lease (same as my old 2012) and continue the same monthly payments if possible with nothing down......I was pleasantly surprised when he worked with me on the numbers over the phone and was able to come very close.

    I drove down to DCH Paramus Honda and wound up signing the new lease for the following:

    2014 AWD EX L Gunmetal Grey with/ Black Leather $423 mnth (tax incl) $0 money down
    Payed first month payment of $423 (35 payments remaining) 15K miles per year

    The existing 2012 AWD EX L lease that I turned in had 41k miles on it, a completely shattered windshield that needs to be fully replaced. Dings and some quarter panel repainting work from a fender bender. 2 Bald front tires and front brake replacement that is required. Plus I had 3 months still remaining on the lease that was completely absorbed in the above trade in deal.

    I have to say I was quite impressed what Shadi, Sales Manager, and Josh, the salesmen, were able to easily do with me with no haggling whatsoever! While Honda of Tenafly wasnt even close to this deal and told me to buy 2 of them at that price when I told them that was the offer I was going to get from Paramus......I just wanted to share this with anyone who may be interested in the NJ area of getting a Honda Pilot. Hopefully this helps you out

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,951

    @darkfudge07 said: Folks in NJ wanting to Lease a Honda Pilot EX L AWD 2014

    I just want to express my recent lease experience at BOTH NJ dealerships yesterday Honda of Tenafly and DCH Paramus Honda

    Briefly, I received an 'exclusive invite' (LOL) mailer from Honda of Tenafly to come down between the hours of 9am and 11am to discuss options of getting out of your previous Honda lease 3 mos early. I bit and went down to hear their offer..... To make a long story short, the deal they offered me was to take me out of my 2012 EX L AWD Pilot Lease and put me in a 2014 EX L AWD (same 15k /per yr mileage) for between $1600-1700 down payment and $469 mthly payments (tax incl) Basically, I got up and was about to walk out when they offered that the manager can maybe go down to about $435 mthly payments with the same dwn payment. I took the sales reps card and said...Ill keep it in mind.

    Not thinking this was any kind of deal whatsoever....I considered just keeping my lease for the last 3 months. But I decided to give my old friends at DCH Paramus a call for the hell-of-it just to see what they could do. I spoke with the Sales Manager over the phone, Shadi, and told him that my goal was to get into a new 2014 EX -L AWD lease (same as my old 2012) and continue the same monthly payments if possible with nothing down......I was pleasantly surprised when he worked with me on the numbers over the phone and was able to come very close.

    I drove down to DCH Paramus Honda and wound up signing the new lease for the following:

    2014 AWD EX L Gunmetal Grey with/ Black Leather $423 mnth (tax incl) $0 money down
    Payed first month payment of $423 (35 payments remaining) 15K miles per year

    The existing 2012 AWD EX L lease that I turned in had 41k miles on it, a completely shattered windshield that needs to be fully replaced. Dings and some quarter panel repainting work from a fender bender. 2 Bald front tires and front brake replacement that is required. Plus I had 3 months still remaining on the lease that was completely absorbed in the above trade in deal.

    I have to say I was quite impressed what Shadi, Sales Manager, and Josh, the salesmen, were able to easily do with me with no haggling whatsoever! While Honda of Tenafly wasnt even close to this deal and told me to buy 2 of them at that price when I told them that was the offer I was going to get from Paramus......I just wanted to share this with anyone who may be interested in the NJ area of getting a Honda Pilot. Hopefully this helps you out

    You should write a dealer review!

    http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/consumer-ratings-reviews.html

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • darkfudge07darkfudge07 Posts: 18

    thanks...didnt realize that dealer review link existed!...I just posted the review!

  • crosby2223crosby2223 Posts: 1
    edited July 25

    I'm looking for MF/Residual/Lease Cash for a Pilot 4WD LX, and also EX, if available. Thanks in advance! Assuming 3-year lease with 12k, but I would consider 10k as well.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,519

    @crosby2223 said: I'm looking for MF/Residual/Lease Cash for a Pilot 4WD LX, and also EX, if available. Thanks in advance! Assuming 3-year lease with 12k, but I would consider 10k as well.

    Residual is the same for both LX and EX - 55% for 36/12. Honda does not have 10K lease numbers.

    MF is .00037 and there is $1000 lease cash on both the LX and EX this month.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • jhansen17jhansen17 Posts: 1
    edited August 1

    Hi, I'm located in NJ and I was hoping to get the figures on a '15 Pilot 4WD Touring... 36/12. My wife and I should be in the top tier of the financing program (~760-800 credit). I used the Weymouth calculator and came up with a MF of .00160, but that seems far off from what I'm seeing above (.00037, .00103, etc). I wasn't sure if this was a regional difference or simply my ignorance on leasing (our first lease). Thank you.

  • zdogszdogs Posts: 16

    2014s are running low...my dealer had to do a dealer trade to get the color I wanted. Did deal on last day of the month and all went smoothly. Did deal entirely vie e-mail and spent less than 90 minutes at the dealership getting deal done. Selling price of $31,292 for '14 EX-L FWD plus fees/taxes. Gave me $2,000 "trade equity" on my 2012 EX-L that I turned in (it was also a lease). Cut me a check for $500 and I used $1,500 for first payment and fees. Payment for 36/12 is $375 including tax. Also made them transfer the roof rails from my 2012 onto my 2014 and I also got the rear cargo mat thrown in. Could I have done better... maybe, but the payment is $10 cheaper than what I was paying for the 2012 and I got $500 out of it. I'm good.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,951

    @jhansen17 said: Hi, I'm located in NJ and I was hoping to get the figures on a '15 Pilot 4WD Touring... 36/12. My wife and I should be in the top tier of the financing program (~760-800 credit). I used the Weymouth calculator and came up with a MF of .00160, but that seems far off from what I'm seeing above (.00037, .00103, etc). I wasn't sure if this was a regional difference or simply my ignorance on leasing (our first lease). Thank you.

    A lot of the info above is for 2014 models... plus, new numbers came out in July, so any posts before that would be out of date.

    The 36mo, 12K/yr residual for that model is 52%.

    We don't have any specific money factor info for the 2015 Pilot, but the standard Honda money factor is .00160.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,951

    @zdogs said: 2014s are running low...my dealer had to do a dealer trade to get the color I wanted. Did deal on last day of the month and all went smoothly. Did deal entirely vie e-mail and spent less than 90 minutes at the dealership getting deal done. Selling price of $31,292 for '14 EX-L FWD plus fees/taxes. Gave me $2,000 "trade equity" on my 2012 EX-L that I turned in (it was also a lease). Cut me a check for $500 and I used $1,500 for first payment and fees. Payment for 36/12 is $375 including tax. Also made them transfer the roof rails from my 2012 onto my 2014 and I also got the rear cargo mat thrown in. Could I have done better... maybe, but the payment is $10 cheaper than what I was paying for the 2012 and I got $500 out of it. I'm good.

    Sure seems like you did well, there.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • zed1zed1 Posts: 6

    Do you have the August lease numbers for a 2014 Pilot EX 4WD 15K/36 in NJ?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,519

    @zed1 said: Do you have the August lease numbers for a 2014 Pilot EX 4WD 15K/36 in NJ?

    .00037 MF and $1000 lease cash.

    RV for 36/15 is 53%.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • dptrodptro Posts: 1
    edited August 9

    2014 Pilot Touring 2WD 12K/36 in TX .00055MF/51%

    Does that sounds right? I was thinking they could do a little better on the residual value. It was a demo with 1,500 miles. I got the price to 35,500 and the pmt was about $415

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,951

    @dptro said: 2014 Pilot Touring 2WD 12K/36 in TX .00055MF/51%

    Does that sounds right? I was thinking they could do a little better on the residual value. It was a demo with 1,500 miles. I got the price to 35,500 and the pmt was about $415

    .00037 MF and 51% residual. It's possible that the program is different for a demo, but the residual isn't negotiable. $415/mo for a Pilot Touring sounds like a good deal.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • rferraro21rferraro21 Posts: 21

    Hello, could I please have the current mf and residual for the 2015 pilot ex-l and touring, 12k miles. Thank you

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,519

    @rferraro21 said: Hello, could I please have the current mf and residual for the 2015 pilot ex-l and touring, 12k miles. Thank you

    What lease term?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • rferraro21rferraro21 Posts: 21

    36 months, thank you

Sign In or Register to comment.