Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Honda Civic Prices Paid and Buying Experience

124»

Comments

• brianw16brianw16 Posts: 1
    edited July 25

@bmqtx said: Hi, I am in the Dallas, TX area and have been offered $17,000+TTL for a 2014 Civic LX CVT by a local DFW Metroplex dealer. Could someone please tell me if that is a good price? Or is there still some room for negotiation? Thank you very much for your help.

BMQ, I think that is a good price. Here's my out-the-door experience on 7/18/2014 in Massachusetts for a 2014 Civic LX with automatic transmission (CVT), and no options or add-ons (all prices include Destination charge):

MSRP: 19,980

Edmunds Price Promise: 17,566 (best of 4 requested)

Internet Sales Price after EPP request: 16,947 (includes $500 Honda cash back)

MA safety inspection: 35.00

MA new registration: 57.50

MA title fee: 75.00

MA sales tax (6.25%): 1082.25

Dealership doc fee: 369.00 (pretty high I know)

Dealership single interest insurance: 35.00

Total OTD: 18,600.75

I put $1000 down and financed everything else at 2.49% (which beat my private financing) for 48 months.

I think I did okay. I might have been able to do a little better, as I was probably on the cusp of Honda Summer Clearance with 0.9% financing or $1000 cash back, but I'm not certain of that.

• sarav2sarav2 Posts: 1

Hi Everyone,

I recently moved to US and this is my first car here. I live in Sunnyvale, CA. I have decided to buy 2014 Civic EX sedan and have started asking price quotes since yesterday from various dealers nearby. Edmunds has been very helpful with all the information about buying experiences and in preparation for a good bargain.

I still could not find latest invoice price which I should take as the baseline and wanted to know how much would be the best deal OTD or base price.

Can anyone who has recently purchased 2014 Civic EX sedan share what is the final OTD price you have paid?

Thanks!

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,035

@sarav2 said: Hi Everyone,

I recently moved to US and this is my first car here. I live in Sunnyvale, CA. I have decided to buy 2014 Civic EX sedan and have started asking price quotes since yesterday from various dealers nearby. Edmunds has been very helpful with all the information about buying experiences and in preparation for a good bargain.

I still could not find latest invoice price which I should take as the baseline and wanted to know how much would be the best deal OTD or base price.

Can anyone who has recently purchased 2014 Civic EX sedan share what is the final OTD price you have paid?

Thanks!

Go to the top of any Edmunds page, select the make/model/year of the new car you are interested in, then choose: Build and Price. The 2014 Civic invoice prices are all there.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• camryraycamryray Posts: 1

I purchased a 2014 Honda Civic LX sedan on 7/7/14 and paid $16,897 for the car, not including tax and license here in California.

• crv123crv123 Posts: 31

Hi. I'm looking for a 2014 Civic EX-L with Nav in NY, preferably on Long Island…but I will travel a bit if needed. Can anyone share recent experience with pricing? Also, someone posted that there is a $500 incentive. I can only find the incentive noted for college grads and military. Is anyone aware of this incentive for others…or an incentive for repeat Honda buyers? One last thing…where can I find the information on the withhold/holdback percentage on the Civic so that I can calculate that as well. Thanks!!

• paco21paco21 Posts: 1
    edited July 29

Hello folks looking for some help here, I just got of the phone from one of the biggest dealership here in SoCal and received the following out the door prices in email by the internet sales manager. I originally called 5 local dealers but have been going back and forth with 2 dealers so this is what I got so far.

2014 civic sedan ex. $21272

2014 civic sedan exl no navi $22900

As a condition of this quote I would be paying cash or bring in my own financing (which is what I'm planning to do)

I reside in Los Angeles county so my tax rate is 9% I'd appreciate any input on the matter along with advice on what I should do next and if this is considered a decent deal.

Thank you

• coodycoody Posts: 4

What is the lowest out-the-door price you have ever seen to get a new Honda Civic with standard features at the end of July, August, September, October or November?

• tychesystychesys Posts: 1

@camryray said: I purchased a 2014 Honda Civic LX sedan on 7/7/14 and paid $16,897 for the car, not including tax and license here in California.

Was your Civic LX a manual or automatic?

124»