Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• It is from Landmark Honda, Alexandria, VA. They also didn't seem interested from the beginning but when the time came they gave up. Just have to be patient and wait for the right time (if you can). I didn't have issues with email communication though. Most of the time I would be straight forward and tell them that that's how I bought my other cars and give me the Out the door price including everything.

Good luck.

@cmda said: odyssey_owned, great deal! What was the sales price with destination but before TTL? Do you mind sharing which dealership? How did you extend your initial offer--by phone, email, or in person? We have been casually shopping for several months, but we haven't found many D.C. area Honda dealers willing to deal by email. The opening offers by email seem pretty high, and most don't want to negotiate by phone. We have previously bought Toyotas and were able to work nail down good deals by phone before going into the dealership to complete paperwork.

• @dolleye said: Hi odyssey_owned, do you mind share the dealer information? I have exact the same budget as you and contacted couple of the dealers and were told no way.

odyssey_owned said:

It is from Landmark Honda, Alexandria, VA. Good luck.

• Let me know what advice you need ?

@odyssey2015 said: Odyssey_owned. Please give me your email Id or send me an email @ vv_krn@yahoo.com. I need some advise. I am also looking for 2014 EXL None of the dealers are coming below 34k OTD.

• You can click on my name Odyssey_owned and send message from there. I'll respond.

@odyssey2015 said: Odyssey_owned. Please give me your email Id or send me an email @ vv_krn@yahoo.com. I need some advise. I am also looking for 2014 EXL None of the dealers are coming below 34k OTD.

• Remember larger the dealership the more leeway they have to give better deals. Start contacting some big Honda dealerships in the DC Metro area and getting Out the door price including all tax, tags, fees. You have to be confident to let them know that you know what you are doing and that this is how you gonna purchase the vehicle.

@beeth said: Looking for 2014 EX-L, targeting for $32K OTD in MD(DC area) as people mentioned here. Could you please advise how I should start dealing with the dealers? Thank you so much!

• jombjomb Posts: 3

@cheese9 said: Would you mind sharing which stealership in CA you got the EXL with navi for $36K OTD? The lowest legitimate quote I've received is $37,500 OTD with no accessories in NorCal I got EXL w/ navi plus cargo tray, mud guards, and wheel locks at $36000 OTD from Sierra honda. contact Gary who is an internet salesman. good luck.

• rmitcheltree5001rmitcheltree5001 Hampton, VaPosts: 1

Just picked up my 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L with RES.. So here is the breakdown of what I paid. Price of car was $31,500.00 596.00 processing fee. 1283.84 title tax. 29.00 business license tax. 10.00 on-line filing fee. 12.00 registration and title fee for a grand total out the door price of $33,430.84..Mud guards, wheel locks, cargo tray, oil changes and tire rotations for 3 years. Traded in 2011 Hyundai Santa fe for 17k..net equity was 6076.09...total financed 27,354.75...good luck out there.

• beethbeeth Posts: 13

Could you please tell me which dealer you got the Odyssey from? I am looking for EX-L in DC area. Thanks!

@rmitcheltree5001 said: Just picked up my 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L with RES.. So here is the breakdown of what I paid. Price of car was $31,500.00 596.00 processing fee. 1283.84 title tax. 29.00 business license tax. 10.00 on-line filing fee. 12.00 registration and title fee for a grand total out the door price of $33,430.84..Mud guards, wheel locks, cargo tray, oil changes and tire rotations for 3 years. Traded in 2011 Hyundai Santa fe for 17k..net equity was 6076.09...total financed 27,354.75...good luck out there.

• ripplev1ripplev1 Posts: 3

I am looking for a Touring in Chicago area, anyone who can guide me with dealer you have worked with and a good price

• Has antoine bought 2014 ex-l in nj in april? What was thé otd price

• Meant anyone

edited April 22

I am getting this offer in Chicago area for Touring. Is this a good deal?

**Selling price $36,361.00 doc fee 191.27 taxable total 2,691.66 new plates 196.00 Balance due Dealer $39,439.93

• steverstever YooperlandPosts: 40,228

When I appraise it here, I get a TMV of $42,710. Your $36k selling price is almost $3,000 below invoice.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• kaimorgkaimorg Posts: 2

Hi, I'm in the Chicagoland area and is looking for a Touring Elite, can you let me know which dealership that you are able to get this deal at? Thanks!

@ripplev1 said: I am getting this offer in Chicago area for Touring. Is this a good deal?

**Selling price $36,361.00 doc fee 191.27 taxable total 2,691.66 new plates 196.00 Balance due Dealer $39,439.93

• fortunercfortunerc Posts: 1

Does recently bought a Honda Odyssey EX-L no RES/Navi in the Northern NJ area? What was your OTD price?

@kaimorg said: Hi, I'm in the Chicagoland area and is looking for a Touring Elite, can you let me know which dealership that you are able to get this deal at? Thanks!

Quote i am getting is for Touring not Elite. I got quote from continental honda

• goat1036goat1036 Posts: 4
    Chicagoland peeps - i just bought an lx after extensive research from bill walsh honda in ottawa. Valley honda in aurora was my 2nd best - everyone else was much higher.
  • odyssamesodyssames Posts: 1

I just purchased HONDA Odyssey EX-L with RES.

MSRP $38,055.00 Dealer Processing Fee $200.00 Discount $5,944.63 Total Car Price $32,310.37

Tax $1,938.63 ETC $351.00 Total Fees $2,289.63

Car price + Fees $34,600.00 Dealer Discount $500.00 Honda Discount $500.00 What I paid $33,600.00

Not sure it's a good price, but I was treated so well. I love my buying experience.

• kaimorgkaimorg Posts: 2

Thank you for the dealer info @ripplev1, I know that your quote is for the Touring, but I'm hoping to be able to get a deal close to $3000 below invoice for the Elite! I still have until late June to get the van, but I'm willing to buy earlier if the deal is good. Thanks

@ripplev1 said: Quote i am getting is for Touring not Elite. I got quote from continental honda

• inteplayerinteplayer Posts: 7

hello all, I am looking for EX-L with no Navi no RES, looking for OTD 32K, anyone know a dealer in South CA can come close? What's the HFC this month?

• johnkamiljohnkamil Posts: 1
    edited May 4

San Diego Area, paid $30250 + Tax +Reg on a 2014 Odyssey EX. I didn't check many dealers but it seems EX model is available in very limited quantities in SD area. I tend to think that they sell these cars a bit expensive in socal compared to rest of the USA. What do you think?

• gmr78gmr78 Posts: 4

Hello All, I am looking to buy Honda Oddyssey Touring Elite 2014 in Northern California, please let me know what would be the good price before taxes and registration? Thanks

• h22a1h22a1 Posts: 9

I was told by my sales guy that Honda does not offer flex cash this month. Have anyone heard this news?

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,057

@h22a1 said: I was told by my sales guy that Honda does not offer flex cash this month. Have anyone heard this news?

I'm not sure about flex cash, but there is a new "Spring into Summer" program for dealers, that gives them $500 per unit sold, assuming their sales targets are reached for the May/June period.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• dicejamdicejam Posts: 9
    Getting 2014 Honda Odessey EX-L with navigation for 34,995 out of the door. What do you think.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 3,930

@dicejam said: Getting 2014 Honda Odessey EX-L with navigation for 34,995 out of the door. What do you think.

Hard to qualify .. can you break down the selling price, fees, taxes?

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

In va - 1550 for title, tags and registration (2 years), 200 dealer fee, so 33,245 for selling price. Does that help!

Edit:title, tax and registration

• rags10rags10 Posts: 7

dicejam - sounds like a good deal to me. I am looking for a 2014 Honda Odyssey EXL with RES. Can you please share the dealer details.

• inteplayerinteplayer Posts: 7

5/18/14 just pick up my EX-L No Nav no RES, I don't like that price I got , but I need the car in hurry so... $35825 OTD, in Los Angeles area. FYI