Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Honda CR-V Lease Questions

123457»

Comments

• rad484rad484 Member Posts: 22
    Can you provide 36/10k numbers for a 2014 crv exl awd? 
  • hope4goodhope4good Member Posts: 11
    How does this sound?

2014 Honda CR-V AWD LX automatic transmission. $217 per month based on 36 month closed-end lease. MSRP is $25,200. $217 1st month payment plus $0 down payment in cash or trade equivalent. $0 security deposit. Total due at lease signing $0. Tax, title and registration additional. All available incentives are included in lease pricing. $595 acquisition fee. 12,000 miles per year and 15¢ per mile thereafter. Total payments of $7,595, with a residual value of $14,616. Available to qualified buyers through AHFC. Lessee responsible for excess wear and tear. Offer expires November 29.

Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    rad484 said:

Can you provide 36/10k numbers for a 2014 crv exl awd? 

.00011 MF and 56% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. $750 lease cash.

Don't see a 10K/yr program from Honda

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

hope4good said:

How does this sound?

2014 Honda CR-V AWD LX automatic transmission. $217 per month based on 36 month closed-end lease. MSRP is $25,200. $217 1st month payment plus $0 down payment in cash or trade equivalent. $0 security deposit. Total due at lease signing $0. Tax, title and registration additional. All available incentives are included in lease pricing. $595 acquisition fee. 12,000 miles per year and 15¢ per mile thereafter. Total payments of $7,595, with a residual value of $14,616. Available to qualified buyers through AHFC. Lessee responsible for excess wear and tear. Offer expires November 29.

Thank you.

It's a great deal, if you can get the dealer to stick to it, and not add a bunch of useless add-ons and fees..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hope4goodhope4good Member Posts: 11
    Thank you!
  • henrynhenryn Member Posts: 4,289
    I just got an email from a local Honda dealer, here in Houston.

2023 Chevrolet Silverado, 2019 Chrysler Pacifica
  • screebunscreebun Member Posts: 1
    So I am looking at a 2014 CR-V EXL and the dealer has given me a price of $270 a month (includes, tax, license, etc), with $2000 down. They didn't say anything about lease cash, and I'm not quite sure I completely understand the money factor, etc. Can someone tell me if this is a good deal, or can I do better? The payoff is $15,785. I'm in California. Thanks!
  • rad484rad484 Member Posts: 22
    Just closed a deal a week ago on a 2014 CRV EX-L AWD. 36/12K lease for $315/month with only 1st month due at signing. I'm in the Metro DC area and there is a ton of inventory at many of the dealers. You should be able to match this or perhaps even beat it as you get to the end of the month.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a Honda CR-V
    (2013-15), a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 22, 2014, for use in a print publication. Click here for the survey http://tinyurl.com/o8uzder
  • lucyredlucyred Member Posts: 95
    Hi, can you tell me the MF/residual for 2014 lx, Ex, EX-leather, and 2015 LX. All of them AWD, and all for 12K/36Months in NY. Thanks so much.
    lucyred said:

Hi, can you tell me the MF/residual for 2014 lx, Ex, EX-leather, and 2015 LX. All of them AWD, and all for 12K/36Months in NY. Thanks so much.

2014: .00011 MF and $750 lease cash.
    LX: 58%
    EX: 58%
    EX-L: 56%

2015 LX: .00160 MF and 65% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• joeconsumer1joeconsumer1 Member Posts: 18
    kyfdx - Could you please advise on MF, Residual, and lease cash, etc. on a 2014 CR-V LX 2WD for 36/12k? The very base model. Thanks so much, looking to head in after work today. I'm seeing some deals mentioned on here that seem great and I'm trying to figure out how to break it down. Thanks again.

kyfdx - Could you please advise on MF, Residual, and lease cash, etc. on a 2014 CR-V LX 2WD for 36/12k? The very base model. Thanks so much, looking to head in after work today. I'm seeing some deals mentioned on here that seem great and I'm trying to figure out how to break it down. Thanks again.

.00011 MF and 57% residual. $750 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• iceyhotjiceyhotj Member Posts: 30
    Hi,
    I know it's New Years Eve but I'm hoping someone is around that can help me out. I have the below deal on the table . . . Can I do better?

2014 Honda CRV 2WD EX
    $0 due at signing/drive off
    3 year lease with 12,000 miles a year
    $265 including tax
    Sticker on the car says the MSRP is $25,220
    Sticker for total vehicle price says $26,050
    Dealers Asking Price (apparently due to add ons) is $29,047

Please help!!

Thanks!
    Jen
    iceyhotj said:

Hi,
    I know it's New Years Eve but I'm hoping someone is around that can help me out. I have the below deal on the table . . . Can I do better?

2014 Honda CRV 2WD EX
    $0 due at signing/drive off
    3 year lease with 12,000 miles a year
    $265 including tax
    Sticker on the car says the MSRP is $25,220
    Sticker for total vehicle price says $26,050
    Dealers Asking Price (apparently due to add ons) is $29,047

Please help!!

Thanks!
    Jen

So... their asking price is $3000 over the MSRP window sticker?? ($26,050 is the MSRP).
    Anyway, that doesn't really square up with the lease offer, so not really important.

You don't say your state or tax rate, but if I assume a 6% tax rate on payment, the lease payment is around $250/mo.pre-tax.

That is with a money factor of .00001 and a residual of 57%.
    CAP cost would be around $23,840, which includes the $750 lease cash and an addition of the $595 acquisition fee.

If your tax rate matches my assumptions, that's a pretty strong deal. It's a good $30/mo. cheaper than the nationally advertised deal..
    Do you have to pay anything at signing? Registration/title/doc fees?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited January 2015
    I'm in California where I believe tax is 9%. Drive off/signing is $0.

I should mention that I only want a 2014 because I don't like the re-designed interior of the 2015.

Is this still a good deal with my tax rate?

Thank you so much for replying!!
    Jen
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    iceyhotj said:

I'm in California where I believe tax is 9%. Drive off/signing is $0.

I should mention that I only want a 2014 because I don't like the re-designed interior of the 2015.

Is this still a good deal with my tax rate?

Thank you so much for replying!!
    Jen

Even better ... we get $243/mo before tax.

Hope it all worked out for you!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Thank you for helping!! I have an update that is time sensitive . . .

So I do not have all the information like I did before about MSRP etc. but I talked to a different dealership and now also have this deal on the table.

Same 2014 Honda CRV with $0 down/drive off 12,000 miles for three years but now it is for an EX-L at $268. The color is blue which is disappointing but I'm thinking comfort (meaning power seats) over color.

Thoughts???
    iceyhotj said:

Thank you for helping!! I have an update that is time sensitive . . .

So I do not have all the information like I did before about MSRP etc. but I talked to a different dealership and now also have this deal on the table.

Same 2014 Honda CRV with $0 down/drive off 12,000 miles for three years but now it is for an EX-L at $268. The color is blue which is disappointing but I'm thinking comfort (meaning power seats) over color.

Thoughts???

We still need to know both the MSRP and the selling price in order to evaluate the deal.

2014 CRV EX-L MF is .00011 and the 36/12 residual is 56%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

MSRP 27870 Please Hurry and Thank You!!!!
    iceyhotj said:

MSRP 27870 Please Hurry and Thank You!!!!

$268/mo for a car that stickers at almost $28K is a good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Oh good because I went through with the deal!! :smile:

I also got free multi-point inspections, oil changes and tire rotations. Plus roadside service and free tires should one of my have an issue such as a nail etc. All without the monthly payment increasing. The best part is I ended up loving the blue!! LoL

Thank you so much for the help and Happy New Year!!
    iceyhotj said:

Oh good because I went through with the deal!! :smile:

I also got free multi-point inspections, oil changes and tire rotations. Plus roadside service and free tires should one of my have an issue such as a nail etc. All without the monthly payment increasing. The best part is I ended up loving the blue!! LoL

Thank you so much for the help and Happy New Year!!

Congratulations and enjoy!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    If you got a great lease deal in 2014, a reporter wants to talk with you. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, January 7, 2015, and include your daytime contact info and the make and model you leased.
  • jfly77jfly77 Member Posts: 23
    Someone please advice, should I take this or not? If not, how much is a fair offer for NJ? Please breakdown numbers :)

2015 CR-V LX AWD
    Lease 39 months, $1,300 down, $268 month

MSRP: $24,600
    MF: 0.00170
    Residual: $16,510

NEW JERSEY sales tax: 7%

Thank you so much, I have no one else to ask these type of questions... :(
    jfly77 said:

Someone please advice, should I take this or not? If not, how much is a fair offer for NJ? Please breakdown numbers :)

2015 CR-V LX AWD
    Lease 39 months, $1,300 down, $268 month

MSRP: $24,600
    MF: 0.00170
    Residual: $16,510

NEW JERSEY sales tax: 7%

Thank you so much, I have no one else to ask these type of questions... :(

What is the selling price? The dealer is using the base MF of .00170, so that is good.

Can you breakdown the $1300 that is due at signing? Taxes, fees, etc.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Selling price is the same as MSRP, $24,600
    $1,300 includes tax, title, reg, doc fee and 1st month payment.
    jfly77 said:

Selling price is the same as MSRP, $24,600
    $1,300 includes tax, title, reg, doc fee and 1st month payment.

Looks like a good deal; I'm showing $295.34/mo pre-tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks for your time :)
    Is there a place where I can check the base MF each month? or should I just ask here?
    jfly77 said:

Thanks for your time :)
    Is there a place where I can check the base MF each month? or should I just ask here?

The lease information is not published publicly; come back when you want to know the current numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• justin415justin415 Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone know the MF and Residual for 2015 CRV Touring? Anyone lease a Touring and willing to share pricing details?
    justin415 said:

Does anyone know the MF and Residual for 2015 CRV Touring? Anyone lease a Touring and willing to share pricing details?

.0016 MF and 59% residual for either 36 or 39 months at 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi everyone, quick question, is the money factor something I can negotiate with the dealer?
    jfly77 said:

Hi everyone, quick question, is the money factor something I can negotiate with the dealer?

There is a base MF for each model. That comes from the bank, and that's it. Honda dealers don't markup money factors, so what you see is what you get.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pcantorepcantore Member Posts: 148
    Hi - looking for MF and Residual for a leasing of a 2015 Honda CR-V LX 2WD for 36mo/12k yr in South Florida. Can you provide me the latest numbers? Thanks!

MSRP 24,325
    Selling Price: 23,575 (invoice - 750)
    pcantore said:

Hi - looking for MF and Residual for a leasing of a 2015 Honda CR-V LX 2WD for 36mo/12k yr in South Florida. Can you provide me the latest numbers? Thanks!

MSRP 24,325
    Selling Price: 23,575 (invoice - 750)

.00016 MF and 65% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Honda CR-V Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.