Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

How many miles have you got on your Pontiac G6?

dooberguydooberguy Member Posts: 9
edited November 2014 in Pontiac

I have a 2006 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe with 117,000 miles and I was wondering if anyone has been significantly higher than that. I am just curious how the car ages.

Comments

• ray80ray80 Member Posts: 1,655

@dooberguy said:
    I have a 2006 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe with 117,000 miles and I was wondering if anyone has been significantly higher than that. I am just curious how the car ages.

I had one of its Predecessor's 96' Grand Am. 4 cyl 247,000 miles before giving it to my daughter (her hubby drove it another year before trading)

• red889red889 Member Posts: 1
    I have an 06 with 174,xxx and aside from every seal on the engine failing about 1k miles ago ( I'll give it that considering the mileage and not knowing how the previous owner maintained) it is a hunk of junk....seems I'm constantly changing brakes...as of right now the rears don't work at all hub assemblies egr valves it's constantly something... Currently have an appt with the local dealer to fix 4 current recalls and the rear brakes.... Hopefully that will help but what I have read from most forums it doesn't help. Once recalls are fixed and I put a few miles on her I can give ya an update.
  • gonogogonogo Member Posts: 879
    82K 2 new ball joints , new front brake pads at 80K, first time.