Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

2456716

Comments

  • jdiesel77jdiesel77 Posts: 15

    @ghstudio said: not sure what the current deal is...but my 2014 E350 sticker was $62K, I'm in a 7% city and I'm paying $590/mo on a 12k/yr, 27mo lease with no money down. That also included maintenance. The deal was made in December.

    Thank you. im not sure if the deals are as aggressive and i believe the money factor is higher now, but still, sounds like im paying too much

  • freddefredde texasPosts: 2

    Anyone know the dealer incentive for january. The 4,000 dollars i believe was good until Jan 13th. I need the new numbers, my lease is up on Feb 19th. Looking for an E 350 sedan.

  • ssa2ssa2 Posts: 2
    Thanks a bunch for the info I have been able to get from this forum. Was very helpful to me. Here are the details of my lease deal concluded in the Seattle area last week:

    MSRP 67.4K;
    Negotiated Price=57.6K;
    10K miles per year; 27 Month Lease;
    RV 69%;
    MF with autopay 0.00142;
    Sales tax 9.8%;
    Total cost (at signing and monthly payments) including title, tax, doc fee of $150 and 795 acq fee = 18K;
    No money down

    Other info:
    I had contacted several dealers including outside the area. Seems like 4K customer one was still on. Was quoted variable money factors including as high as 0.00175 and 0.00195. However it seems that MB had 0.00152 and I was able to get 0.00142 with autopay. Did not opt for one pay lease which could have brought total cost to about 17K.
    Good luck!
  • ssa2ssa2 Posts: 2
    Above lease info was for E 350 4Matic
  • hvwmanhvwman Posts: 3

    What is current residual and MF for a 2014 Mercedes E350 Sedan for 10k miles? Can you provide for a 27, 36 and 39 month lease? Also, is dealer cash still available? Are you able to provie the expected inception cost for the lease?

    Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,703

    @hvwman said: What is current residual and MF for a 2014 Mercedes E350 Sedan for 10k miles? Can you provide for a 27, 36 and 39 month lease? Also, is dealer cash still available? Are you able to provie the expected inception cost for the lease?

    Thanks!

    .000159 and 69% for 27 month, 10K/yr lease.

    36 month residual is 61%

    Those are the two best terms available.

    Inception fees? The acquisition fee is $795 (watch for markups). The only other fees required are government fees and taxes, which vary by state. Most dealers add some sort of doc/dealer fee.. Consider this profit, and adjust your offer accordingly.

    I like to roll most of my costs into the lease. You can certainly do that with the acquisition fee.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • hvwmanhvwman Posts: 3

    Thank you, I appreciate it. Just found out they have 7500 mile per year leases, do you have the residual and MF. Also, have you heard if MB is still offering dealer cash?

    Thanks again for the insight!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,703

    @hvwman said: Thank you, I appreciate it. Just found out they have 7500 mile per year leases, do you have the residual and MF. Also, have you heard if MB is still offering dealer cash?

    Thanks again for the insight!

    Add 1% to the residual to go from 10K/yr to 7.5K/yr. I don't have any incentive information.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • I got the following quote:

    E350 sport MSRP $61,505 dealer giving me $3k factory and $3k dealer support for price of $55,500. 27 mo, 12k, 8.625 tax rate Long Island. resid = 68%, MF is .00152 $3,181 down = 1st month, $795 acq fee and taxes

    He's quoting me $665 per month. First off does that really calculate to $665 and is it a fair deal. Based on what i've read on here i think no is the answer to both.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,703

    @vanbur67 said: I got the following quote:

    E350 sport MSRP $61,505 dealer giving me $3k factory and $3k dealer support for price of $55,500. 27 mo, 12k, 8.625 tax rate Long Island. resid = 68%, MF is .00152 $3,181 down = 1st month, $795 acq fee and taxes

    He's quoting me $665 per month. First off does that really calculate to $665 and is it a fair deal. Based on what i've read on here i think no is the answer to both.

    I get right around $655/mo, so not far off..

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • gdmstrbgdmstrb Posts: 5

    How are the MF and residuals for coupes (350/550) for 27 and 36 months @ 12K?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,703

    .00146 MF and 59% for 36mo, 12K/yr lease on the E350 Coupe

    .00146 MF and 69% for 24mo, 12K/yr lease... don't see a special 27 month program for the coupe.

    Standard money factor and 56% for 39mo, 12K/yr lease on the E550 Coupe (that's the special)

    67% residual for the 24mo, 12K/yr on the E550 Coupe.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Hi there! Can you provide me with lease rates (Residual and MF) for 10k on 24/27/36 months on a 2014 E350 Wagon? Much appreciated!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,703

    @hoonie99 said: Hi there! Can you provide me with lease rates (Residual and MF) for 10k on 24/27/36 months on a 2014 E350 Wagon? Much appreciated!

    Standard money factor and 71%/63% for 24mo/36mo, 10K/yr, respectively. I don't show a 27 month program.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Thanks - when you say standard money factor, what is the actual number?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,703

    They have a "super top tier" that is .00195... Normal top tier is .00225

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • ska1837ska1837 Posts: 2
    edited February 19

    Hi guys,

    Need some guidance on the pricing I'm getting for the following car:

    E350 4matic sedan; MSRP: $62695; Dest + Delivery: $925; 36 month lease price (10K miles per year): $632; Due at inception: $2307

    This is in NJ. Is this a good deal? Should I be asking for more details? Thanks for your help.

  • ska1837ska1837 Posts: 2
    edited February 20

    Hi guys, any advice? Much appreciated

    @ska1837 said: Hi guys,

    Need some guidance on the pricing I'm getting for the following car:

    E350 4matic sedan; MSRP: $62695; Dest + Delivery: $925; 36 month lease price (10K miles per year): $632; Due at inception: $2307

    This is in NJ. Is this a good deal? Should I be asking for more details? Thanks for your help.

  • bwest1bwest1 Posts: 9

    Looking for some lease info on e350 / e550 convertibles. Do you have the March money factor, residuals for these 2 cars at 36 months, 10k/year, "super" top tier and top tier?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,703

    @bwest1 said: Looking for some lease info on e350 / e550 convertibles. Do you have the March money factor, residuals for these 2 cars at 36 months, 10k/year, "super" top tier and top tier?

    March programs just came out today... It will be later in the week before we get that info.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • empowahempowah Posts: 11

    kydfx, when you check the March programs, can you post the residuals and MF for the E250 BlueTEC and E350 sedans as well?

    Thanks!

  • orthojoeorthojoe Posts: 4

    kydfx, can you also post residuals and MF for the E350 wagon as well? I'm interested in 24 and 36 month for 12k/15k yearly mileage limits. Thank you

  • octoucanoctoucan Posts: 16

    Cross shopping the E550 Coupe and C63. Looking forward to details on MF & residual on E550 coupe. Are there any promotional deals?

    10K miles a year 24 or 36 months lease (or similar)

    Thank you in advance.

  • Davo818Davo818 Granada HIllsPosts: 4

    @kyfdx@Edmunds said: March programs just came out today... It will be later in the week before we get that info.

    Kydfx, can you please post the residual percentage for E350 Sedan on a 24 and 27 month lease with 7500 miles per year also, the MF and what rebates are available on them, if any? Thank you

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,703

    @empowah said: kydfx, when you check the March programs, can you post the residuals and MF for the E250 BlueTEC and E350 sedans as well?

    Thanks!

    E250 BTC: Standard MF and 56% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr lease

    E350: .00136 MF and 57% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,703

    @orthojoe said: kydfx, can you also post residuals and MF for the E350 wagon as well? I'm interested in 24 and 36 month for 12k/15k yearly mileage limits. Thank you

    Standard money factor and 59% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. 67% residual for 24mo, 15K/yr.

    Add 2% for 12K/yr.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,703

    @octoucan said: Cross shopping the E550 Coupe and C63. Looking forward to details on MF & residual on E550 coupe. Are there any promotional deals?

    10K miles a year 24 or 36 months lease (or similar)

    Thank you in advance.

    Standard money factor and 67%/56% residual, respectively.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,703

    @Davo818 said: Kydfx, can you please post the residual percentage for E350 Sedan on a 24 and 27 month lease with 7500 miles per year also, the MF and what rebates are available on them, if any? Thank you

    .00136 MF and 69% for 27mo, 7.5K/yr lease.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • orthojoeorthojoe Posts: 4
    edited March 5

    @kyfdx@Edmunds said: Add 2% for 12K/yr.

    Thank you. The information you gave me was totally correct when I went to speak to the dealer today. However, I was disappointed to see that they were giving me a money factor of .00299 for the E350 Wagon. This is with a perfect/very high credit score. Does that money factor sound right, or were they trying to rip me off?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,703

    Many Mercedes dealers will mark up the money factor for additional profit, especially on models that use the standard money factor. The base MF is .00195-.00225.

    I wouldn't say they were necessarily trying to rip you off... Maybe, just seeing what the market would bear. What's an extra $80-$100 per month in finance charges, between friends?

    When negotiations get serious, you just have to insist on the base MF, or walk. But, a lot of Mercedes dealers feel they are above all that, you know... ;-)

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Sign In or Register to comment.