Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Lease Questions

1234568»

Comments

• mattc123mattc123 Posts: 15

Taxes are 6% in Maryland on the sale price...So I have to add about $4,000 to the financed amount (includes $350 title, registration, tags)...I would consider this lease at $850/month with zero down but not sure if I can get that anywhere...Thoughts? Thanks!

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,456

Doesn't look like you can come close to that number, especially given the MSRP of that unit and Maryland taxes.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• mszkmszk Posts: 7

I plan to order a 2015 AWD ML350 and the dealer said the car would arrive in Oct. Are the RV & MF configures based on when the car arrives or when the order is placed? Does Mercedes often changes its RV & MF over a couple of months? Many thanks!

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 4,766

@mszk said: I plan to order a 2015 AWD ML350 and the dealer said the car would arrive in Oct. Are the RV & MF configures based on when the car arrives or when the order is placed? Does Mercedes often changes its RV & MF over a couple of months? Many thanks!

Usually it's when the car arrives at the dealer and the paperwork is drawn up.

MB has updated their numbers every month; hard to say what they will look like in October.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

Thanks very much, Michaell.

Does MB usually give out much better lease terms (MF & Residuals) at year end? By how much usually? I wonder whether it is worthwhile to wait for a couple of months before I order my ML350? Thanks.

@mszk said: Does MB usually give out much better lease terms (MF & Residuals) at year end? By how much usually? I wonder whether it is worthwhile to wait for a couple of months before I order my ML350? Thanks.

It's hard to predict what will happen with the lease numbers from month to month.

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• breen1982breen1982 Posts: 1

Hi, could you tell me what the MF & Residual are for a 2014 ML350 4Matic? Also, how does Direct pay affect the #'s? Thanks!

@breen1982 said: Hi, could you tell me what the MF & Residual are for a 2014 ML350 4Matic? Also, how does Direct pay affect the #'s? Thanks!

What lease term and how many miles per year?

AutoPay lowers the MF by .0001

1234568»