Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Acura MDX Lease Questions

1235»

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,239

@erinz said: Hi,

Looking at a 2015 MDX w/Tech. Could you please provide the residuals for 36/15 and 36/

Thanks in advance.

AWD? 61% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.. Add 2^% for 12K/yr.

MF = .00164

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• dlebl2dlebl2 Posts: 2

I am looking at both the 2015 MDX entry level and MDX with tech package, FWD. 36mo/12K. Can you please provide residuals and MF for both options for this month?

.00164 MF and 58% residual. 57% for Tech

• I am posting this on the 2014 and 2015 forum...sorry if that isn't the best way to get the information on my question.

I got hosed on a BMW lease, which in turn made me really educate myself on lease's.

That being said, I spoke with a Manager at an Acura Dealership and he stated that Acura doesn't do MSD's to lower the Money Factor, but they do a "One-Pay Lease" that really lowers the MF. Is anyone familiar with the One-Pay Lease, what the MF is, the pros and cons, does it change the residual on the vehicle?

Thanks.
    khkillia said:

I am posting this on the 2014 and 2015 forum...sorry if that isn't the best way to get the information on my question.

I got hosed on a BMW lease, which in turn made me really educate myself on lease's.

That being said, I spoke with a Manager at an Acura Dealership and he stated that Acura doesn't do MSD's to lower the Money Factor, but they do a "One-Pay Lease" that really lowers the MF. Is anyone familiar with the One-Pay Lease, what the MF is, the pros and cons, does it change the residual on the vehicle?

Thanks.

Acura does not do MSDs.

The One-Pay lease is calculated just like a regular lease, only with a lower money factor. Then, the (lower) payments are added together and that amount is paid upfront. If you have a big chunk of money to do it, it will save you quite a bit over the life of the lease. There really aren't any cons.. It isn't treated like a big CAP reduction... It amortizes like a normal lease, so there aren't any worries about losing the full amount if you total the vehicle.

The residual doesn't change... just a lower money factor

1235»