Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 BMW 3-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• bimmybimmy Member Posts: 25
    kyfdx said:

bimmy said:

Would appreciate feedback on this

2015 BMW 328xi GT

39 Month 10k Lease
    MSRP: 53300
    Negotiated: 48300
    Residual : 63%
    Monthly: $540 including tax (6.25% MA) , $2000 down (includes first month payment + TTL + Fees)

Dealer did not give me the money factor, based on the numbers it looks to be 0.0016.

Any comments on this? I think I can get the money factor down a bit...

If MA taxes the monthly payment, it looks like they are about $25/mo. high... I agree, that would presume an MF of .00160.

Your selling price looks good... ask for the net CAP cost and see if that equals your negotiated price. The difference could be in there..
    Yes the selling price is quite fair. On the MF, I intend to use few MSDs to bring it down (will first try to get it close to the base of 0.0013)

The only component I am unsure of is the fees included in the $2000 down (1st month payment + plates + registration + fees). Plates and registration is around $150 total. 1st month payment is around $500. So, the fees works out to $1350 which seems rather steep.

Is there a standard set of fees associated with the BMW lease (bank fee, doc fee)? What fees can and cannot be negotiated on? Thanks for your valuable input.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    bimmy said:

kyfdx said:

bimmy said:

2015 BMW 328xi GT

39 Month 10k Lease
    Monthly: $540 including tax (6.25% MA) , $2000 down (includes first month payment + TTL + Fees)

Dealer did not give me the money factor, based on the numbers it looks to be 0.0016.

If MA taxes the monthly payment, it looks like they are about $25/mo. high... I agree, that would presume an MF of .00160.

Your selling price looks good... ask for the net CAP cost and see if that equals your negotiated price. The difference could be in there..
    Yes the selling price is quite fair. On the MF, I intend to use few MSDs to bring it down (will first try to get it close to the base of 0.0013)

The only component I am unsure of is the fees included in the $2000 down (1st month payment + plates + registration + fees). Plates and registration is around $150 total. 1st month payment is around $500. So, the fees works out to $1350 which seems rather steep.

Is there a standard set of fees associated with the BMW lease (bank fee, doc fee)? What fees can and cannot be negotiated on? Thanks for your valuable input.
    Acquisition fee is $725, but dealers can mark it up to $925. Doc fee is imposed by the dealer; don't know if there is a cap on them n MA.

Ask the dealer for a full breakdown of the up front costs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• koskadellikoskadelli Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2014
    Hi All,

This forum has been incredibly helpful for me. I was wondering if I could get opinions on this deal I'm working out. I'm in Raleigh, NC:

2014 328i Sedan (auto, tech pkge, m-sport pkge, driver assist pkge, estoril blue)
    MSRP: 49,770
    Negotiated Price: 41,685
    Money Factor: 0.0013 (still pondering MSDs, but lets assume none for now)
    Residual: 62% for 10K miles per year for 36 months
    Due at signing: $200 Doc Fee + TTL + 1st Payment
    Monthly Payment: Need help here - If I'm doing my math right I should be coming in at $413/mth inc. taxes?

I really appreciate the help! On top of the monthly payment verification, is there anywhere you feel I could do better? It's getting to be December crunch time, but I'm not sure if I can push the negotiated price down anymore.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,826

Hi All,

This forum has been incredibly helpful for me. I was wondering if I could get opinions on this deal I'm working out. I'm in Raleigh, NC:

2014 328i Sedan (auto, tech pkge, m-sport pkge, driver assist pkge, estoril blue)
    MSRP: 49,770
    Negotiated Price: 41,685
    Money Factor: 0.0013 (still pondering MSDs, but lets assume none for now)
    Residual: 62% for 10K miles per year for 36 months
    Due at signing: $200 Doc Fee + TTL + 1st Payment
    Monthly Payment: Need help here - If I'm doing my math right I should be coming in at $413/mth inc. taxes?

I really appreciate the help! On top of the monthly payment verification, is there anywhere you feel I could do better? It's getting to be December crunch time, but I'm not sure if I can push the negotiated price down anymore.

I get $395/mo. If I add in $725 for acquisition fee, then it's $416.mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• bimbeebimbee Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

Can I get the numbers please for:

2014 328i GT xDrive
    2014 335i GT xDrive
    2014 328i xDrive

15K Miles Per Year.

Thank You.

.00130 MF and 60% residual on all three models.

But, the 328i xDrive sedan has a $3500 Holiday Credit, and the other models have no cash incentives.
    wow, i wasn't aware of the $3,500 holiday credit for 2014 models (vs. $1,000 for 2015), that is very helpful thank you!
    i am shopping for a 328xi sedan or wagon lease - does this mean that i should be taking off ~3,500 off the msrp of a 2014 model compared to a similarly equipped 2015 model? any suggestions on how to best locate the '14 models at dealers? contact them individually?
    thanks in advance - this forum was very helpful during my previous lease, and it has proven to be irreplaceable this time around as well!
    bimbee said:

kyfdx said:

Can I get the numbers please for:

2014 328i GT xDrive
    2014 335i GT xDrive
    2014 328i xDrive

15K Miles Per Year.

Thank You.

.00130 MF and 60% residual on all three models.

But, the 328i xDrive sedan has a $3500 Holiday Credit, and the other models have no cash incentives.
    wow, i wasn't aware of the $3,500 holiday credit for 2014 models (vs. $1,000 for 2015), that is very helpful thank you!
    i am shopping for a 328xi sedan or wagon lease - does this mean that i should be taking off ~3,500 off the msrp of a 2014 model compared to a similarly equipped 2015 model? any suggestions on how to best locate the '14 models at dealers? contact them individually?
    thanks in advance - this forum was very helpful during my previous lease, and it has proven to be irreplaceable this time around as well!

Most BMW dealers list their inventory online. The 2014 wagon doesn't have any incentives.. the $3500 is only on the 2014 sedan.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• weeeutweeeut Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2014
    Can anyone comment about this deal, I don't have too many details yet?

2014 BMW 320i base - Used Loaner Car with 1800 miles.

Monthly Payments $355 ($292 payment + $60 tax, damn Georgia Title Ad Valorem Tax)
    12,000 miles at 36 months
    No cash out of pocket

I can only assume the residual is one point lower because it's used with 1800 miles.

I'm looking at the loaner car because I have no intentions to keep at it the end of the lease.
    weeeut said:

Can anyone comment about this deal, I don't have too many details yet?

2014 BMW 320i base - Used Loaner Car with 1800 miles.

Monthly Payments $355 ($292 payment + $60 tax, damn Georgia Title Ad Valorem Tax)
    12,000 miles at 36 months
    No cash out of pocket

I can only assume the residual is one point lower because it's used with 1800 miles.

I'm looking at the loaner car because I have no intentions to keep at it the end of the lease.

What is the MSRP and net cap cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• weeeutweeeut Member Posts: 4
    they're listing it at $28895. net cap cost would be 31,055 = $28895 + $2160 in tax. I have no trade in and no money down.
    weeeut said:

they're listing it at $28895. net cap cost would be 31,055 = $28895 + $2160 in tax. I have no trade in and no money down.

and the MSRP? need both to model a payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• harveydentharveydent Member Posts: 17
    Advertisement showing 328i @ 38,750 msrp. $4k plus taxes and fees. $189 month. 36 months, 10k mi. Lease numbers include holiday cash incentives. Dealer says car sold at invoice. 

If if sold at invoice, is it worth looking into? Down payment is a little high for my liking. In Florida. 
    Thanks 

Advertisement showing 328i @ 38,750 msrp. $4k plus taxes and fees. $189 month. 36 months, 10k mi. Lease numbers include holiday cash incentives. Dealer says car sold at invoice. 

If if sold at invoice, is it worth looking into? Down payment is a little high for my liking. In Florida. 
    Thanks 

$4000 down works out to an extra $112/mo on the payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

bimmy said:

kyfdx said:

bimmy said:

2015 BMW 328xi GT

39 Month 10k Lease

Acquisition fee is $725, but dealers can mark it up to $925. Doc fee is imposed by the dealer; don't know if there is a cap on them n MA.

Actually about to pull the trigger on a different vehicle from a different dealer.

328xi GT

MSRP $50,350
    $2000 upfront (includes 1st month payment + plates/reg + fees)
    $450 per month including 6.25% sales tax
    Might do 5 MSDS to bring it to $415

The car lacks something I really wanted (Harmon Kardon), so I am on the edge. The others with HK have more options which I don't need (bumps up the MSRP significantly).

How does the custom order work from a dealer standpoint? how does it compare to selling something from the lot? Would they be willing to work similar numbers for a custom order to just get my business? (sorry about all the questions)

bimmy said:

Michaell said:

bimmy said:

kyfdx said:

bimmy said:

2015 BMW 328xi GT

39 Month 10k Lease

Actually about to pull the trigger on a different vehicle from a different dealer.

328xi GT

MSRP $50,350

The car lacks something I really wanted (Harmon Kardon), so I am on the edge. The others with HK have more options which I don't need (bumps up the MSRP significantly).

How does the custom order work from a dealer standpoint? how does it compare to selling something from the lot? Would they be willing to work similar numbers for a custom order to just get my business? (sorry about all the questions)

The payment looks good; I presume you are getting a substantial discount from sticker.

You should be able to negotiate a similar deal on a custom ordered car.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

bimmy said:

Michaell said:

bimmy said:

kyfdx said:

bimmy said:

2015 BMW 328xi GT

39 Month 10k Lease

328xi GT

MSRP $50,350

The payment looks good; I presume you are getting a substantial discount from sticker.

Thank you. Would the holiday credit be applied if I custom order now and receive the vehicle next year?
    bimmy said:

Michaell said:

bimmy said:

Michaell said:

bimmy said:

kyfdx said:

bimmy said:

2015 BMW 328xi GT

39 Month 10k Lease

328xi GT

MSRP $50,350

Thank you. Would the holiday credit be applied if I custom order now and receive the vehicle next year?
    I believe you have the choice of using the incentives either when the order is placed or when car is picked up.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• inknasharjinknasharj Member Posts: 4
    How is this deal?

2014 335i

MSRP: 53500
    Negotiated Price: 47300
    MF: .00130
    Residual: 59%
    36/12K

first payment + upfront charges of 536 = 1152 out of pocket

616/mo including California tax

How is this deal?

2014 335i

MSRP: 53500
    Negotiated Price: 47300
    MF: .00130
    Residual: 59%
    36/12K

first payment + upfront charges of 536 = 1152 out of pocket

616/mo including California tax

$539.61/mo pre-tax is what I show.

Is the acquisition fee being added into the sale price?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

bimmy said:

Michaell said:

bimmy said:

kyfdx said:

bimmy said:

2015 BMW 328xi GT

39 Month 10k Lease

328xi GT

MSRP $50,350

Thank you. I negotiated a different deal with out of state dealer.

MSRP:$54435
    Selling: $47900
    Money factor: 0.0013
    Upfront: $2000 (includes 1st month payment + fees + plates/reg + *something towards cap cost ) *dealer said he used a small amount left within the 2000 after fees and others for this cap cost reduction. I think it is $230 if I reverse engineer the numbers.
    Payment including 6.25% tax : $480
    Doing 5 MSDs: $448

Only place of conflict is the MSD amount dealer said was (500 x5 = 2500) which is based on the initial payment before MSDs. But, my understanding was it was rounded based on final payment (450 x 5 = 2250). But, he insisted he checked with BMWFS multiple times and it was based on initial payment. Not a biggie, but i would be doing additional $250 deposit, so lower return on the MSDs. I called BMWFS myself, but they said they cannot comment, and I should simply refer to the dealers financial team. I let it slide.

bimmy said:

Michaell said:

bimmy said:

Michaell said:

bimmy said:

kyfdx said:

bimmy said:

2015 BMW 328xi GT

39 Month 10k Lease

328xi GT

MSRP $50,350

Upfront: $2000 (includes 1st month payment + fees + plates/reg + *something towards cap cost ) *dealer said he used a small amount left within the 2000 after fees and others for this cap cost reduction. I think it is $230 if I reverse engineer the numbers.

Only place of conflict is the MSD amount dealer said was (500 x5 = 2500) which is based on the initial payment before MSDs. But, my understanding was it was rounded based on final payment (450 x 5 = 2250). But, he insisted he checked with BMWFS multiple times and it was based on initial payment. Not a biggie, but i would be doing additional $250 deposit, so lower return on the MSDs. I called BMWFS myself, but they said they cannot comment, and I should simply refer to the dealers financial team. I let it slide.

Just to add - It's a 39 month 10k/year lease on a 328 GT
    bimmy said:

Michaell said:

bimmy said:

Michaell said:

bimmy said:

kyfdx said:

bimmy said:

2015 BMW 328xi GT

39 Month 10k Lease

328xi GT

MSRP $50,350

Dealer is correct on the MSD - it's the before payment that is used.

Overall, it's a solid deal. Enjoy!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you. I would be signing tomorrow. Any protection plans I should consider or any lease end terms i should be asking about now? I am not going to be off roading or racing lights. I am getting mixed feedback on BMW's lease end experience.
    bimmy said:

Thank you. I would be signing tomorrow. Any protection plans I should consider or any lease end terms i should be asking about now? I am not going to be off roading or racing lights. I am getting mixed feedback on BMW's lease end experience.

Most of the extra plans benefit the dealer more than the customer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

bimmy said:

Michaell said:

bimmy said:

Michaell said:

bimmy said:

kyfdx said:

bimmy said:

2015 BMW 328xi GT

39 Month 10k Lease

328xi GT

MSRP $50,350

Dealer is correct on the MSD - it's the before payment that is used.

Overall, it's a solid deal. Enjoy!

I have to disagree on the MSD payment.. The two times I've done it with BMW, it's the discounted payment, rounded up to the next $50 increment, for the MSDs. With Infiniti, it's the before payment, rounded up to the next $25 increment.

But, it's been three years on each.... so, it could have changed

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

You are correct. I went to sign the paperwork today, and the dealer himself said he was wrong. He said BMWFS reps had initially given him the wrong info upon inquiry. So, the fact is MSD is rounded to the next $50 increment based off the "final" payment. So, I ended up doing $2250 (5 MSDs) based off my $447 payment instead of $2500 based on $479. In fact, the dealer said the paperwork would have been rejected had he used the final payment for the MSDs. So, there you have it!
    bimmy said:

You are correct. I went to sign the paperwork today, and the dealer himself said he was wrong. He said BMWFS reps had initially given him the wrong info upon inquiry. So, the fact is MSD is rounded to the next $50 increment based off the "final" payment. So, I ended up doing $2250 (5 MSDs) based off my $447 payment instead of $2500 based on $479. In fact, the dealer said the paperwork would have been rejected had he used the final payment for the MSDs. So, there you have it!

You learn something new every day. Thanks for coming back to clarify, and enjoy your new BMW!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kcharmkcharm Member Posts: 20
    Hi, I'm looking at several 2014 328i's. Dealer said the cash back is only $2000. Is that correct? Thought it was $3500 on the 2014 328 sedan. I'm in Los Angeles, by the way. Thanks!
    kcharm said:

Hi, I'm looking at several 2014 328i's. Dealer said the cash back is only $2000. Is that correct? Thought it was $3500 on the 2014 328 sedan. I'm in Los Angeles, by the way. Thanks!

I show $3500 on the sedan, plus an extra $1000 dealer cash on in-stock units delivered by the 24th (today)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited December 2014
    What do guys think of this deal?
    $43,800 msrp 328i 2014 
    selling price $38k

$390 month with tax 
    $0 cap cost  
    $3500 payment includes tax tittle inception fees tags and first month payment. 
    Plus 7 MSD's at $2,800 (saves $30 month over original lease)
    Ps merry Xmas eve !

What do guys think of this deal?
    $43,800 msrp 328i 2014 
    selling price $38k

$390 month with tax 
    $0 cap cost  
    $3500 payment includes tax tittle inception fees tags and first month payment. 
    Plus 7 MSD's at $2,800 (saves $30 month over original lease)

solid deal!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• goffelgoffel Member Posts: 14
    edited December 2014
    Im hoping Ive managed a decent deal, here, any thoughts appreciated thanks..

2014 320i 36 months/10k miles
    MSRP $35675
    Selling price $29375
    Residual $22475.25 (63%)
    MF .00130
    Drive offs $712.84
    36 months @ $265.61+tax (CA 8%)

I'd assume this includes all loyalty and holiday credits.
    $0 down - only paying drive offs

I did work this out to being slightly cheaper (259.06 + tax), I'm assuming a documentation or acquisition fee has been rolled in somewhere

Oh and they willing to take over my last 2 payments on my current Lease
    ($700 worth)

Thanks!
    goffel said:

Im hoping Ive managed a decent deal, here, any thoughts appreciated thanks..

2014 320i 36 months/10k miles
    MSRP $35675
    Selling price $29375
    Residual $22475.25 (63%)
    MF .00130
    Drive offs $712.84
    36 months @ $265.61+tax (CA 8%)

I'd assume this includes all loyalty and holiday credits.
    $0 down - only paying drive offs

I did work this out to being slightly cheaper (259.06 + tax), I'm assuming a documentation or acquisition fee has been rolled in somewhere

Oh and they willing to take over my last 2 payments on my current Lease
    ($700 worth)

Thanks!

Acquisition fee is $725 and CA doc fee is $80..

Looks like a great deal!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• aj125aj125 Member Posts: 24
    @Michaell‌ & @‌kyfdx

Could you please let me know if following quote is good?

2014 320i Silver with black sensa tec
    Lighting Package (ZLP)
    Sports Package (ZSP)
    Heated front Seats (494)
    Nav system with touchpad (609)

MSRP $39100

Quoted Price through Edmunds Price Guarantee $32825. And seems like there is some additional $1k incentive.
    Please let me know at your earliest as it seems like a good price and would like to make the purchase ASAP.
    Please let me know the MF and residual % for this car just in case if i want to lease it 12k/36months

Thanks
    aj125 said:

@Michaell‌ & @‌kyfdx

Lighting Package (ZLP)
    Sports Package (ZSP)
    Heated front Seats (494)

MSRP $39100

Quoted Price through Edmunds Price Guarantee $32825. And seems like there is some additional $1k incentive.
    Please let me know at your earliest as it seems like a good price and would like to make the purchase ASAP.
    Please let me know the MF and residual % for this car just in case if i want to lease it 12k/36months

Thanks

Answered part of this in the other thread ... but, the MF and residual are .00130 and 61% for 39 months, 12K per year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

aj125 said:

@Michaell‌ & @‌kyfdx

Lighting Package (ZLP)
    Sports Package (ZSP)
    Heated front Seats (494)

MSRP $39100

Thanks

Answered part of this in the other thread ... but, the MF and residual are .00130 and 61% for 39 months, 12K per year.

I think we've mixed up our model years..

The numbers for the 2014 320i are .00130 MF and 62% residual for 36 months, 12K/yr.

$2500 Holiday Credit.

There was an additonal $1000 through the 24th, but they may have been extended..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• stlblissstlbliss Member Posts: 2
    Good afternoon! I am in Missouri and looking at a 2014 328i Xdrive in both MO and Illinois. The dealer in Illinois is telling me they only have $1500 available in incentives. He even texted me the BMW spreadsheet. Is this the case on 2014's in both Missouri and Illinois?

Thanks in advance.
    Robb
    stlbliss said:

Good afternoon! I am in Missouri and looking at a 2014 328i Xdrive in both MO and Illinois. The dealer in Illinois is telling me they only have $1500 available in incentives. He even texted me the BMW spreadsheet. Is this the case on 2014's in both Missouri and Illinois?

Thanks in advance.
    Robb

Illinois often gets their own program, due to the onerous lease sales tax in that state.

But, it usually results in more generous incentives, not less...

I don't know if your Illinois dealer is being truthful, as I don't have access to his program, but I'd sure shop around to see if I could do better.. $2000 is a lot of money.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• stlblissstlbliss Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the information!
  • topgun7topgun7 Member Posts: 412
    edited December 2014
    Lease a 2015 328I yesterday.

Mineral Gray with black leather, Sport line, Premium, Tech, lighting, Driving assistance, heated front seat.

MSRP 50,000, selling price 44600 including the 1000 incentive. 7 MSDs for money factor of 0.00081. $1952 drive off (acq fee, first month, DMV registration etc), $3150 MSDs, 62% residual, 39 months 12k mi per year lease in N. California. Monthly payment 410.30+34.88 tax=445.18.

Took about 4 emails to wrap up the deal for a total time of less than 20 minutes. They have to do a dealer trade for our car. Our salesman (he is one of the sales manager) throw in a set of all weather mat and a mug (a must for my wife).
    topgun7 said:

Lease a 2015 328I yesterday.

Mineral Gray with black leather, Sport line, Premium, Tech, lighting, Driving assistance, heated front seat.

MSRP 50,000, selling price 44600 including the 1000 incentive. 7 MSDs for money factor of 0.00081. $1952 drive off (acq fee, first month, DMV registration etc), $3150 MSDs, 39 months 12k mi per year lease in N. California. Monthly payment 410.30+34.88 tax=445.18.

Took about 4 emails to wrap up the deal for a total time of less than 20 minutes. They have to do a dealer trade for our car. Our salesman (he is one of the sales manager) throw in a set of all weather mat and a mug (a must for my wife).

Nice deal ... enjoy your new BMW!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• hyun1120hyun1120 Member Posts: 18
    Could I get a RV and MF for 2014 335i xdrive

24 10k/12k
    36 10k/12k
    39 10k/12k

Any incentives on 2014 335i xdrive's?

Thank you so much for your help. Just trying to close the deal before the year end.
    hyun1120 said:

Could I get a RV and MF for 2014 335i xdrive

24 10k/12k
    36 10k/12k
    39 10k/12k

Any incentives on 2014 335i xdrive's?

Thank you so much for your help. Just trying to close the deal before the year end.

.00130 MF for all models

2014 335xi - 67% / 61% for 24/12 and 36/12. No 39 month numbers. $750 holiday cash.

2015 335xi - 67% / 61% / 62% for 24/12, 36/12 and 39/12. $1000 holiday cash.

Add 1% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mck367mck367 Member Posts: 2
    Do you guys have new residuals and MFs for a remaining 2014 335ix for Jan 2015? I would appreciate it, thanks.
  • liquid20t1liquid20t1 Member Posts: 13
    Hi would you be so kind as to provide the lease rates for an M4 39mo/10k miles. Thanks!
  • adamsmith6adamsmith6 Member Posts: 2
    i was quoted a 2014 335i MSRP of 53k Cap Cost 47.1K 3 year, 12k miles, no money down 580/month

is that a good deal? could i get a similar deal on the 2015s. I was told they could only do this deal for the remaining 2014.
    mck367 said:

Do you guys have new residuals and MFs for a remaining 2014 335ix for Jan 2015? I would appreciate it, thanks.

We don't have any lease information on 2014 models, sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mck367mck367 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:
    Could you provide January numbers for a 2015 model?  Thanks. 
    mck367 said:

Michaell said:

mck367 said:

Could you provide January numbers for a 2015 model?  Thanks. 

.00131 and 63% for 39/10

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• liquid20t1liquid20t1 Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2015
    Can I please have the residuals and money factor on a M4 39mo/10K?
This discussion has been closed.