Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Questions

1222325272843

Comments

  • danimal77danimal77 Posts: 17
    Thank you Michaell. What's the residual and MF for 24mo 15k/year lease on 4x4 Laredo. Many thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,719

    @danimal77 said: Thank you Michaell. What's the residual and MF for 24mo 15k/year lease on 4x4 Laredo. Many thanks!

    .00026 MF and 67% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • vic2323vic2323 Posts: 3

    Just wanted to drop a line and thank you Michaell, I was able to negotiate a decent deal based on your suggested rates. Once I mentioned to the dealer about current buy/base rate suggested by edmunds they were pretty easy after and I walked out with the 2014 Overland in 30 mins.

    Leased a 2014 Overland for 36 months @ .0005 MF and 52% residual with 12k a year. Acq fee - $595, disposition fee $395 + tax and all.

    I also bought a lease return wear and tear package for $400, which would help down the line and I will not need to worry about putting new tires and minor dents / paint/windshield crack issues.

    Thanks much. Vik.

  • jbain44jbain44 Posts: 6

    @vic2323 said: Just wanted to drop a line and thank you Michaell, I was able to negotiate a decent deal based on your suggested rates. Once I mentioned to the dealer about current buy/base rate suggested by edmunds they were pretty easy after and I walked out with the 2014 Overland in 30 mins.

    Leased a 2014 Overland for 36 months @ .0005 MF and 52% residual with 12k a year. Acq fee - $595, disposition fee $395 + tax and all.

    I also bought a lease return wear and tear package for $400, which would help down the line and I will not need to worry about putting new tires and minor dents / paint/windshield crack issues.

    Thanks much. Vik.

    Vik, Mind sharing your monthly payment please? Also, did you go with Advanced Tech package and V6 or V8?

    Thanks!

  • dcjenningsdcjennings Posts: 7

    Hi, I am looking for the lease terms for the following:

    2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (Florida)

    4X2

    10, 12, 15k miles 36 months

    Thanks in advance!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,135

    @dcjennings said: Hi, I am looking for the lease terms for the following:

    2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (Florida)

    4X2

    10, 12, 15k miles 36 months

    Thanks in advance!

    .00008 and 51% / 50% / 48%

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • dcjenningsdcjennings Posts: 7

    @michaell Thank you very much!

  • presicepresice Posts: 2
    edited May 19

    Hi, I'm looking for residuals/MF on a Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4, 12k miles/yr, 36 months. Would be looking to lease in NY or NJ. Thank you!

    EDIT: I saw you answered this for NY a couple pages back. Thank you.

  • badger2014badger2014 ChicagoPosts: 2

    Hey, looking for res/mf on a 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited for 10k and 12k. Will be leasing in Wisconsin. Thanks in advance!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,135

    @presice said: Hi, I'm looking for residuals/MF on a Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4, 12k miles/yr, 36 months. Would be looking to lease in NY or NJ. Thank you!

    EDIT: I saw you answered this for NY a couple pages back. Thank you.

    There are no regional differences for Chrysler numbers.

    .00005 and 56%.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,135

    @badger2014 said: Hey, looking for res/mf on a 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited for 10k and 12k. Will be leasing in Wisconsin. Thanks in advance!

    4x4?

    36 month numbers - .00015 and 57% / 56%

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • badger2014badger2014 ChicagoPosts: 2

    Sorry, yes 4X4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,135

    @badger2014 said: Sorry, yes 4X4

    Doesn't really make sense to get a 4x2 in Wisconsin...

    So, the numbers above should work for you.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • jbain44jbain44 Posts: 6

    Vik, Mind sharing your monthly payment please? Also, did you go with Advanced Tech package and V6 or V8

  • snyper969snyper969 Posts: 3
    I was quoted a J GC limited 4x2 for an SRP of $38210 and a purchase price of $34324. They quoted me a residual of 59% ($22543). Based on the MF (.00021 from this forum) in FL for a 36/month 12k miles what should my lease payment be?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,719

    @snyper969 said: I was quoted a J GC limited 4x2 for an SRP of $38210 and a purchase price of $34324. They quoted me a residual of 59% ($22543). Based on the MF (.00021 from this forum) in FL for a 36/month 12k miles what should my lease payment be?

    It might not matter.. The Chrysler Capital residual is 55%. If they are using 59%, then it's with a different bank, that will likely have a different money factor.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • jcpatt79jcpatt79 Posts: 1

    Leasing a 2014 J GC Limited in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas - 36 months, 12,000 miles. - What is money factor and residual value?

    Thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,719

    @jcpatt79 said: Leasing a 2014 J GC Limited in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas - 36 months, 12,000 miles. - What is money factor and residual value?

    Thanks

    .00023 MF and 55% for RWD

    .00015 MF and 56% for 4WD

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • gasou4389gasou4389 Posts: 2

    Hi, can I get the money factor and residual for a Georgia JGC Altitude 4x2? I would like to see 36 months with 12k miles and 36 months with 10k miles. Anybody know if the Chrysler Affiliate program is any good or should I be able to negotiate a better purchase price without it. Also, the quotes I am getting on money factor are much higher than I see on here. Are most people getting the quoted money factor and what is the best way to go about that? Thanks for the help.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,719

    @gasou4389 said: Hi, can I get the money factor and residual for a Georgia JGC Altitude 4x2? I would like to see 36 months with 12k miles and 36 months with 10k miles. Anybody know if the Chrysler Affiliate program is any good or should I be able to negotiate a better purchase price without it. Also, the quotes I am getting on money factor are much higher than I see on here. Are most people getting the quoted money factor and what is the best way to go about that? Thanks for the help.

    .00017 MF and 55%/56% residual.

    A lot of dealers will mark up the Chrysler Capital money factors for extra profit. Or, they could be using an independent bank, which usually gives the a big rebate from Chrysler. I always insist on the base rates, and let them know that upfront.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • jtn1983jtn1983 Posts: 4
    edited May 22

    Can someone get me the MF and Residual for a 4x2 and 4x4 GC Overland and Summit for 36 and 48 mo 12k mi/yr (in Rhode Island, if that matters). I think the dealer is jacking up the MF.

    Thanks, Jason

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,719

    @jtn1983 said: Can someone get me the MF and Residual for a 4x2 and 4x4 GC Overland and Summit for 36 and 48 mo 12k mi/yr (in Rhode Island, if that matters). I think the dealer is jacking up the MF.

    Thanks, Jason

    4X4 Overland: .00005 MF and 52% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr
    4X2 Overland: .00008 MF and 50% residual

    4X4 Summit: .00009 MF and 48% residual
    4X2 Summit: .00013 MF and 46% residual

    Chrysler Capital doesn't discount the money factor for longer terms. 48 month leases would be much higher.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • e512e512 Posts: 1

    Hello there! Can someone give me the MF and Residual for a 4x2 Limited for Houston TX. Looking for a 36mo/10K miles term

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,135

    @e512 said: Hello there! Can someone give me the MF and Residual for a 4x2 Limited for Houston TX. Looking for a 36mo/10K miles term

    .00017 and 56%

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • inundated1inundated1 Posts: 1

    How about this one: Summit 4X4 V8 in So.Cal. Also is TrueCar a reasonable guideline on negotiated price? Turning in my BMW this weekend, also there is $1,000 conquest right? How does that work? Take off selling price?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,135

    @inundated1 said: How about this one: Summit 4X4 V8 in So.Cal. Also is TrueCar a reasonable guideline on negotiated price? Turning in my BMW this weekend, also there is $1,000 conquest right? How does that work? Take off selling price?

    .00009 and 46% for 36mo/15K miles per year.

    Conquest or loyalty cash are usually applied to the selling price, yes.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • travellerhdtravellerhd Posts: 3

    Hell All - Newbie here.

    I am looking to lease a 2014 4x4 Overland and wanted to know the May MF and residual for IL (chicago suburbs) for 10k miles for both 36 mo and 39 mo (not sure of the length I will lease).

    Like lots of new others, this blog has been great to educate me on lease terms and what to expect. I have never leased below and at least I know what to expect now.

    Thanks in advance to anyone who posts the information for me.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,135

    @travellerhd said: Hell All - Newbie here.

    I am looking to lease a 2014 4x4 Overland and wanted to know the May MF and residual for IL (chicago suburbs) for 10k miles for both 36 mo and 39 mo (not sure of the length I will lease).

    Like lots of new others, this blog has been great to educate me on lease terms and what to expect. I have never leased below and at least I know what to expect now.

    Thanks in advance to anyone who posts the information for me.

    First things first - leasing in IL is very expensive as you pay sales tax on the entire price of the car, not just the monthly payment. However, legislation was just signed that changes that - the new law goes into effect on 7/1. Can you wait until then?

    The May numbers for the Overland 4WD are .00005 MF and 53% for 36/10. 39/10 residual is a dismal 45%.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • travellerhdtravellerhd Posts: 3

    thanks for the info Michael. would not consider a 39 mo lease now. Out of curiosity what is the MF and residual for 24 mo lease for 10,000?

    I am aware of the new legislation. It is something to definitely consider.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,719

    @travellerhd said: thanks for the info Michael. would not consider a 39 mo lease now. Out of curiosity what is the MF and residual for 24 mo lease for 10,000?

    I am aware of the new legislation. It is something to definitely consider.

    .00030 MF and 65% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Sign In or Register to comment.