Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Honda Odyssey Lease Questions

Comments

• tarag23tarag23 Posts: 5

kyfd: Where did you read that there is $1500 cash on the EX-L? I dont see that under the promotions section on honda.com. I am in the market for the exl with res

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,574

@tarag23 said: kyfd: Where did you read that there is $1500 cash on the EX-L? I dont see that under the promotions section on honda.com. I am in the market for the exl with res

It's not advertised.. it's Honda to dealer cash.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• waddah0awaddah0a Posts: 13

What is the RV and MF for EX-L with RES and Elite touring, Both 12k/36mo? I am not familiar with why is March 3rd the date everyone takes about?

@waddah0a said: What is the RV and MF for EX-L with RES and Elite touring, Both 12k/36mo? I am not familiar with why is March 3rd the date everyone takes about?

The MF is .00055 and the residuals are 54%/51% respectively.

The current lease program runs through Monday, March 3rd.

• @kyfdx@Edmunds said: The current lease program runs through Monday, March 3rd.

To confirm, because I can't find it: 2014 Feb deal on EX-L with RES is .00055 MF 54% residual AND $1500 Honda to dealer cash?? Ending on March 3rd? What are people negotiating the EX-L Res down to? Thanks, looks like I'll be leasing today

For 36mo, 12K/yr... yes

• sparty511sparty511 Posts: 1

I was wondering what the money factor and residual value for a 3 year lease at 15,000 miles in Mentor, Ohio for a 2014 Touring and Touring Elite. Also, I know they program is changing tomorrow so if you can also put the new program rates I would appreciate it. I went in earlier this past week because of an offer to buy back my current 2012 lease early. The dealership came back with an offer that I thought was completely unreasonable at 604/month (for 2014 touring) with no money down and supposedly no negative equity in the trade in. That is about 50$ more a month then I currently pay (and because my normal sales man is out on leave and I told this guy I don't want to play games) so we walked out. I wanted to get some more info before going back in - any help is greatly appreciated. I want to get this offer as low as I can if I am considering to upgrade

@sparty511 said: I was wondering what the money factor and residual value for a 3 year lease at 15,000 miles in Mentor, Ohio for a 2014 Touring and Touring Elite. Also, I know they program is changing tomorrow so if you can also put the new program rates I would appreciate it. I went in earlier this past week because of an offer to buy back my current 2012 lease early. The dealership came back with an offer that I thought was completely unreasonable at 604/month (for 2014 touring) with no money down and supposedly no negative equity in the trade in. That is about 50$ more a month then I currently pay (and because my normal sales man is out on leave and I told this guy I don't want to play games) so we walked out. I wanted to get some more info before going back in - any help is greatly appreciated. I want to get this offer as low as I can if I am considering to upgrade

.00055 MF and 49% residual. $1500 lease cash.

The current program is in effect through Monday. The new program doesn't start until Tuesday, March 4th, and it will be later in the week, before we know the details

• zoe55zoe55 Posts: 4

Any news on the new incentives and lease terms? What's the residual and money factor for 2014 Touring Elite?

@zoe55 said: Any news on the new incentives and lease terms? What's the residual and money factor for 2014 Touring Elite?

.00055 MF and 49% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

@kyfdx@Edmunds said: .00055 MF and 49% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

Could you reconfirm that this is the one valid starting today (3/4) till 4/3? I got a quote from several dealers, they said the MF right now is 0.001xx (double). And any other incentive ($ cashback)?

@zoe55 said:

What state do you live in? $1500 cash on the Elite

CA - Norcal to be exact.

@zoe55 said: CA - Norcal to be exact.

It appears that only Southern California is in a region that gets the special money factor. Hard to believe, I know. For what it's worth, Honda dealers rarely mark up money factors.

• h22a1h22a1 Posts: 9

What is the money factor in western Washington? I was quoted a different MF.

@h22a1 said: What is the money factor in western Washington? I was quoted a different MF.

The chart I have doesn't show the money factor for Area B states (of which Washington is one), but it's not the low money factor (.00055)

• h22a1h22a1 Posts: 9
    Was the MF .00055 for western WA last month? Thanks!!! Is the MF specific to where the dealership is or where the car is registered? Say if I bought the car from a state that has the .00055 MF and brought it back.

@h22a1 said: Was the MF .00055 for western WA last month? Thanks!!! Is the MF specific to where the dealership is or where the car is registered? Say if I bought the car from a state that has the .00055 MF and brought it back.

With Honda, it matters where you reside and register the car. I live near a state line, and on some of the deals, the ads specifically say, "Ohio residents only" (for example).

For some promotions, Honda divides the country into A or B regions, and as far as I can tell, Washington is always in the B region (that isn't getting the deal). Last month, the Odyssey deal was nationwide, and not split between regions.

• dhallorandhalloran Posts: 2
    edited March 12

Any way to confirm that there's .00055 MF and $1500 dealer cash on the Touring Elite in Southern California? One dealer said there is no dealer cash on the Elite, and the price quotes I'm seeing don't reflect it. Is there a link somewhere I could point to or something? Thanks!

edited March 12

I'm sorry... that's correct... It's EX-L and higher trims (excluding Touring Elite) for $1500
    It's $1000 for EX and LX trims

.00055 MF is correct

• vipulrvipulr Posts: 1

A dealer in NY offering LX at $179.75 per month, no down. Any thoughts ?

http://www.hillsidehonda.com/2014-honda-odyssey-specials.htm

@vipulr said: A dealer in NY offering LX at $179.75 per month, no down. Any thoughts ?

http://www.hillsidehonda.com/2014-honda-odyssey-specials.htm

I'd be worried that it isn't a Honda Finance lease. Also, who pays destnation upfront? Weird.

My friend just got a lease with 0.00055 money factor in NorCal (not just quote but already took delivery) but almost all other dealers offered 0.00170. Can this be possible? Or is there a new incentive for NorCal?

Car in question is: Odyssey Touring Elite; 36-mo lease & 12K miles/year.

@zoe55 said: My friend just got a lease with 0.00055 money factor in NorCal (not just quote but already took delivery) but almost all other dealers offered 0.00170. Can this be possible? Or is there a new incentive for NorCal?

Car in question is: Odyssey Touring Elite; 36-mo lease & 12K miles/year.

Honda splits California, but I don't know where the split is.. If they had a mid-month update, we most likely won't get the information.

• chuchumouthchuchumouth Posts: 4
    edited March 25
    Hi All, just want to share my numbers here.

Just sign my lease for my first minivan in life the 2014 Odyssey EX-L with Rear Entertainment System today in Boston. Very excited as it is very well equipped and fully loaded.

Sign and Drive lease (Due at signing is $0 out of my pocket to pickup the new car, all fees, taxes, registration and the 1st payment all rolled-in), 35 payments left, 12K miles/year for 3 years.

MSRP: $38055
    Sale Price: $32111
    Residual: $20549 (54%)
    MF: 0.00055
    Before Tax: $381
    With 6% Tax: $405
    I think I got a good deal, do you agree?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,003

@chuchumouth said: Hi All, just want to share my numbers here.
    Just sign my lease for my first minivan in life the 2014 Odyssey EX-L with Rear Entertainment System today in Boston. Very excited as it is very well equipped and fully loaded.
    Sign and Drive lease (Due at signing is $0 out of my pocket to pickup the new car, all fees, taxes, registration and the 1st payment all rolled-in), 35 payments left, 12K miles/year for 3 years.
    MSRP: $38055 Sale Price: $32111 Residual: $20549 (54%) MF: 0.00055 Before Tax: $381 With 6% Tax: $405 I think I got a good deal, do you agree?

$405/mo with $0 out of pocket on a $38K vehicle is pretty good. Enjoy your new Odyssey!

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• @zoe55

how much did your friend pay for the elite lease?
  • Looking for lease MF & residual information on 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L. MSRP ~$36k. 36 Months/30k if available.

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,003

@searchinginsd said: Looking for lease MF & residual information on 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L. MSRP ~$36k. 36 Months/30k if available.

Does not look like Honda supports 10K mpy leases. For 12K and 36 months, the residual is 45%.

What state do you live in? Honda has two different sets of MF.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• @Michaell@Edmunds said: What state do you live in? Honda has two different sets of MF.

South Dakota. So the residual value is 55%?