Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Toyota Prius Lease Questions

13»

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 3,880

    @roadragee said: Are numbers for July-August same as June for Prius Hatchback Package 5?
    and for package Three?

    June numbers were... [pkg FIVE] 0.00001 MF and 57% residual [pkg THREE] 0.00001 MF and 59% residual

    Thamks.

    I would be more than happy to tell you they are ... but ... the only numbers we have for July from Toyota are for the SouthEast.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • roadrageeroadragee CaliforniaPosts: 69

    @Michaell said:

    Got it. Thx. Perhaps by this weekend the numbers will be posted?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 3,880

    @roadragee said: Got it. Thx. Perhaps by this weekend the numbers will be posted?

    They could show up any day...

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • roadrageeroadragee CaliforniaPosts: 69
    edited July 8

    @Michaell

    Could you post them when they pop up? :) Back in the game and ready to pull the trigger! - if everything goes as planned. Thank you!!

  • roadrageeroadragee CaliforniaPosts: 69

    @Michaell Got any updates by any chance?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 3,880

    @roadragee said: Michaell Got any updates by any chance?

    .00001 MF and 70% for 24mo/12K

    .00042 MF and 60% for 36mo/12K

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • roadrageeroadragee CaliforniaPosts: 69
    edited July 11

    @Michaell Thanks. So they are not as good as previous month. Are these number for base trim level Two? - Did they post for Trim Three and Five?

    Sweet spot seems to be 24 month deal.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 3,880

    @roadragee said: Michaell Thanks. So they are not as good as previous month. Are these number for base trim level Two? - Did they post for Trim Three and Five?

    Sweet spot seems to be 24 month deal.

    The numbers I have didn't differentiate between trim levels, so I assume they are all the same.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • roadrageeroadragee CaliforniaPosts: 69
    edited July 12

    @michaell got it. I will see how it goes. Thank you!

  • pandj7pandj7 Posts: 2

    @roadragree may I ask you which dealer in so cal you got your deal from?

  • roadrageeroadragee CaliforniaPosts: 69
    edited July 19

    @pandj7 said:

    roadragree may I ask you which dealer in so cal you got your deal from?

    Hi. Which model are you interested in? I personally shopped for hatchback trim pkg five in Black. Blizzard white is about $10 more per month. ($395)

  • pandj7pandj7 Posts: 2

    @roadragee‌ Thank you so much for responding! I'm shopping for hatchback trim pkg five in Blizzard white.

    Do you know the reasonable number I should aim for?

  • ianbatianbat Posts: 5

    Northeast NJ: Should I take today's lease offer Prius 4 (MSRP 29537) $0 down 36months 12K miles annual All In $350/mo. Yesterday it was $$366/mo - will it be better tomorrow or the end of the month or end of the quarter ? Thanks in advance for informed inputs.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 3,880

    @ianbat said: Northeast NJ: Should I take today's lease offer Prius 4 (MSRP 29537) $0 down 36months 12K miles annual All In $350/mo. Yesterday it was $$366/mo - will it be better tomorrow or the end of the month or end of the quarter ? Thanks in advance for informed inputs.

    What is the negotiated selling price? Does $0 down mean $0 due at signing, and all taxes and fees are rolled in?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • ianbatianbat Posts: 5

    Yes Michaell - $0 due at signing all taxes fees included @$350: $27,829 selling price> @ianbat said:

    Northeast NJ: Should I take today's lease offer Prius 4 (MSRP 29537) $0 down 36months 12K miles annual All In $350/mo. Yesterday it was $$366/mo - will it be better tomorrow or the end of the month or end of the quarter ? Thanks in advance for informed inputs.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 3,880

    @ianbat said: Yes Michaell - $0 due at signing all taxes fees included @$350: $27,829 selling price> ianbat said:

    Since that includes all taxes for the lease term, I think it looks pretty good. Could it be better towards the end of the month? Possibly...

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • hull22hull22 Posts: 29

    I remember when trying to lease a Prius a few years ago that the dealer said Toyota residualizes the MSRP of the base model, not necessarily the MSRP of the higher trim model that you purchase. Is this still correct?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 3,880

    @hull22 said: I remember when trying to lease a Prius a few years ago that the dealer said Toyota residualizes the MSRP of the base model, not necessarily the MSRP of the higher trim model that you purchase. Is this still correct?

    Not sure that is still the case, but I do know that Toyota has some, um, "different" methods of residualizing their options.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • roadrageeroadragee CaliforniaPosts: 69
    edited July 23

    @hull22 said: I remember when trying to lease a Prius a few years ago that the dealer said Toyota residualizes the MSRP of the base model, not necessarily the MSRP of the higher trim model that you purchase. Is this still correct?

    My understanding is different trim levels have their own residual values - higher the MSRP, lower the residuals are. For an example, when I was shopping around, Prius Two's residual was 61% while Prius Five's residual was 57% - woooping 4% difference.

  • hull22hull22 Posts: 29

    What is the current residual and MF on the 2014 Prius Plug-in hybrid in WA state for a 24mo/10K and 36mo/10K lease? Any lease cash available? I read somewhere earlier this month that someone had $6000 in lease cash available.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 3,880

    @hull22 said: What is the current residual and MF on the 2014 Prius Plug-in hybrid in WA state for a 24mo/10K and 36mo/10K lease? Any lease cash available? I read somewhere earlier this month that someone had $6000 in lease cash available.

    No 24mo numbers that I can see. 36mo MF is .00001 with $4250 lease cash. I can't seem to find any residual info for the Prius plug-in.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

13»
Sign In or Register to comment.