Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Ranger

Comments

• cpousnrcpousnr Member Posts: 1,611
    Vince and Dan
    Disagree with you vince. I am getting a sincere 17-19 city and 22-23 hwy if I am not real loaded and the wind ain't goin the wrong way and my son has not driven it with the 4.0 5 speed manual. The 3.0 will certainly work but I was real impressed by the way mine pulled on the high mtn passes around its torque curve of 2700 or so rpm. It kept goin real fine in dirt/rocks and pulled me thru the soft sand.

Vince:
    I know. I have supplied sites too such as the Motor Trend site a few posts back, but lets not use this forum for cheap shots but rather to share ideas/questions/etc such as:

Anybody have experience on Michelin APT 31/10.5's? Have a chance to get some for 90 bucks vs 120 new.
    Also since I have the 3.73, for those of you that have done it, will my power on a 99XLT 4.0 be effected greatly with the 31's? I know that the rear ratio will go to about a 3.5 something.

vince, I have an old boss that just loves Toyota's and tried to tell me that the record of repair was poor as per Consume Reports. So I told him to put up or shut up and he brought the 4/99 issue that indead did have Ranger listed poorly, IN ONE SECTION. It also had a * that said "based on 1 year". He never saw that cause he wants a Toyota regardless of cost. I pointed to the same issue, further back, where the Ranger and Tacoma are dead even as reported by people who filled out the Consumer Reports survey, He wants it, it is his money. Sushi, you and I will just buy some goodies with the extra money we feel we saved. The TRD equiped Tacoma is a very nice vehicle, I just didnt have 21=22K to spend but I did have 17K. My pictures I shared prove it does what I want it to do, rather well I might add. And you know what vince you can put a heck of a lot of groceries in the back!!!

But you do notice that no one has stepped up with their Tacoma pictures didn't you? That was my vehicle I assure You.
    Retail from kbb.com:
    1985 Ford Pickup Ranger Long Bed

Engine: V6 2.8 Liter
    Trans: 5 Speed Manual
    Drive: 4 Wheel Drive
    Mileage: 97,000

Equipment  XLT
    Air Conditioning
    Power Steering
    AM/FM Stereo

Retail Value $3,460

Trade in value as per http://kbb.com

1985 Ford Pickup Ranger Long Bed

Engine: V6 2.8 Liter
    Trans: 5 Speed Manual
    Drive: 4 Wheel Drive
    Mileage: 97,000

Equipment  XLT
    Air Conditioning
    Power Steering
    AM/FM Stereo

Consumer Rated Condition:Good A "good" vehicle rating means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. The paint, body and interior have
    only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. In states where rust is a problem, this should be very minimal, and a deduction should be made to correct it. The tires have substantial tread wear left. A clean title history is assumed. A "good" vehicle may need some reconditioning to be sold at retail, however major
    reconditioning should be deducted from the value. Many cars owned by consumers fall into this category.

Trade-In Value$1,655

Want advice? Sell it yourself for 3K. With hunting season around the corner, it should go fast.
  • spoogspoog Member Posts: 1,224
    Hey Cspousner, my friend in Pagosa and I did
    Engineers pass two summers ago. He has a 1980 Cj7 and I had a 91 Toyota regualr cab 4wd with
    31's. He has a winch also. We made it just fine, and mt 91 Toyota only had an 500 upgrade of Bilstein shocks. Its possible you could make it with your Ranger if you ditch those firestones
    and throw a front diff protector on, and maybe a heavy duty fuel tank cover too. Give it a shot. Its not as bad as y ou think, especially in late July.
    spoog:
    Just seen the pics and heard a story from a co-worker regarding Engineers Pass. I think it gets to near 12,000feet. She and her husband tried it in April and broke thru a frozen stream at 7-8PM. Was not a pretty sight from what I heard. Their 80's Dodge Ram needed to be winched out. They were lucky someone came by at that time of night.
    I just knew it was a real rough road. I have been to the base of the pass road, in an Intrepid. It is one way from what I understand so there is no turning back. I don't know, that is a place were 2" additional clearance would surely make a difference.
    I am looking to ditch the Firestones and get more than likely BF Goodrich. I think the Michelin tires APT stands for All Purpose Tire, not real good for anything other than light off road.
    The ranger frame protects the front but if you bounce, could be a costly problem. That is one plus for the Toyota's for sure. This 98/99 design on the Ranger is so new that I have not seen aftermarket for a skid to cover that differental.

Thank you very much for the info. That area is about 3.4-4 hours away so I would have to plan a trip there, not a real one day'r.
  • scape2scape2 Member Posts: 4,123
    Yes, the larger tires will bring HP/torque down a bit. I am actually thinking of going to a 30" or 265 tire. The tires will also change the way your Ranger rides and handles on the city streets. So, if you only trail once in a while you may want to have a spare set to switch back and forth with. Install a K&N air charger kit, it makes a difference beleive me. My superchip should be here next week sometime and I will let you know if there is any difference. I also plan on having it put on the dyno.
    K&N's only list to 98 model. Wonder if that will work in a 99.

Yes, let me know on the chip
    cpousnr@aol.com
    E-mail K&N they get back to you very quickly on any questions. I can't see why it wouldn't fit a 99 4.0?
  • redscul41redscul41 Member Posts: 1
    Any major overhaul/restyling scheduled for the Ranger in 2000?
    The only real big change will be to the 4.0. This is supposed to happen somtime in the 2000/2001 model year. The 4.0 from the Explorer will be dropped into the Ranger. It is a 200HP/245ftlbs of torque V6. I have yet to be able to get a precise date/month for this though.
  • mjbwrtrmjbwrtr Member Posts: 172
    well, i wasnt really in the market for a 99, cpousnr....i am 18 and i am just looking for something a little nicer....like maybe a '94 or '95....about 6 grand, with a v6 and five speed like i have now. i know mine is only worth about $2,500 right now, so i guess that will be a decent downpayment if i can sell it. it only has 106k on it....mostly highway....great shape....i got a great deal on it...Grandpa needed a car and sold it to me for $2,000. i would like something with less than 70k and maybe a/c....anyone have any ideas? i realize that those figures indicate a price more than 6 grand, but a dealer in town offers the same stuff for about $5,900. what do you think? btw...how about this for Ford reliability? i have had it for three years and all i have done to it: new water pump, new starter (my fault, so it shouldn't count), replaced valve cover gaskets. not bad, huh? i replaced the heater core myself and thats it. not bad, huh? i am very happy with it but i want another ranger before it depreciates to the point of not even offering a downpayment! thanks!
  • hmerglerhmergler Member Posts: 85
    redscul41:

Check out the web site CarWizard. They have the specs on the 2000 Ranger. There are some slight changes to what comes standard and you can also see what some of the new packages that will be available on the Ranger.

- The Merg
    Just pulled an interesting stat from that Car Wizard site.

Why does the 4 wheel drive ranger have 7.4 inches of rear ground clearance with the p215/75r155l
    tires,

and the 4 wheel drive tacoma have 11 inches
    with p/225/75r15 tires?

What are those tires, about a half inch to an inch difference? lol.

Why anyone would make or sell a "truck" with only 7.4 inches of ground clearance is beyond me. Thats about the same clearance as many cars, and the subaru outback!!!!!!!

Wow. It would take some work to get the Ranger up to Tacoma clearance standards. What was that about " going anywhere the Tacoma can"lol.
    Like I said before, the Tacoma, not just the TRD
    is designed for offroad use. A company doesnt offer a super-large stabilizer bar and al kinds of skid plates plus 11 inches of Ground clerance standard for city drivers.
    spoog, I don't understand where you are getting the huge difference in ground clearance. My Ranger came with 265's, I went slightly up to a 31" tire. I put a Tacoma TRD side by side with my Ranger and I would say there is at MOST a 1/2" difference.
    Also, you can sure tell you don't offroad. Most offroaders don't use ground clearance to go OVER objects. lol!
    carwizard.com
    LOOK at the rear ground clearance for Ranger 4x4 vs Tacoma you idiot.

Ranger with p215/75r15 = 7.4 inches of ground clerance!!!!!

Tacoma with p225/75r15 = 11 inches.

the difference in tires is 3/4 inch.
    LOL!!!!!!!~!

This is Ford Country , where we make trucks with the ground clearance of cars! LOL.

Quit trying to pull your BS. It doesnt work with me.

Who knows what the rangers FRONT ground clearance is. The Tacomas is 11 also up front.
    Enjoy!
  • feltonmfeltonm Member Posts: 4
    I'm looking at buying at 99 Ranger XLT Supercab with 4WD this summer. Any suggestions about which options to get/not get? I'm thinking about getting the 4.0L engine, but saw that some people had some trouble with some knocking noises. Has anyone else had this same problem, or does this sound like an isolated problem?
    No not a knocking problem here with my 99 4L 3.73 5sp manual. 14K miles on the odometer and runnin fine. I take it easy and get 17-19mpg city 22-23 hwy. I think it was mayby a bad engine at worst or a picky owner.

Accessories? Well they are well equiped stock. Get 4.0L and you get ABS (and maybe 4 whl disk brakes) cruise, payload #2, tilt (unless your big like me, doesnt move enough to warrent), power if you want it (I didnt, too expensive to fix when it breaks), limited slip, buckets if you like em (my butt wont fit in them as well as 60/40), SPRAYED liner after market (Not a dealer. Consider Ameriguard vs Rino). Unless you like it forget the stuff that gives you stickers. And get rid of the Firestones and you will love the difference.
    My front clearance is 10 inches dead center. So if I read it right if my new tires are 2 inches in diameter bigger, that gives me 12 inches up front.

HMMMMM. Tacoma with 31's 11 inches.
    Ranger with 31's 12 inches.

Ponder that one for a sec.
    Your a liar. There is NO WAY from the bottom of your front DIFF to the ground (on a paved surface)

AGAIN you read the post wrong. The tacoma is 11 inches with the pr 225's, NOT the 31's.
    the ranger is 7.4 inches with the pr 215's.

comprehend?

tacoma front and rear with 225's = 11 inches

ranger rear ground clearance with 215's 7.4 inches

carwizard.com

Tacoma with 31's = 12.5-13.5 inches front and rear.

Ranger with 31's = 9.5-10.5 inches rear.

lol. I would BET MY HOME there is NO WAY in hell
    a ranger without a lift has higher ground clearance than a toyota. lol.
    These stats prove it. Stop being an idiot.

Anyone with a brain knows the Tacoma rules the compacts in ground clearance. Read the carwizard.com stats again there.

why are you being such an idiot?

Just accept the facts.
    Spoog doesn't even own a Tacoma, let alone an S/C Tacoma.
    I won't call names. How about a Ranger with the offroad pkg. Ground clearance is 10" stock. Even in the Ranger vs Tacoma room, if you scroll back an avid Mazda fan quoted you ground clearance they had found. Like I keep saying. The guy who I know, and who even owns a Tacoma TRD, doesn't even understand where the hell you are getting your screwed up idea that the Tacoma TRD with 31" tires and a Ranger with 31" tires are so far apart in ground clearance. Overall the Ranger is the best all around truck. It drives better, handles better, and yes, can offroad as well as go downtown, now go on home to mommy.
    I also own a 4x4 4.0 5spd XLT Ranger. I have the 3.73 limited slip rear end. I ordered mine pretty well loaded. I would get the tow package for sure, along with the limited slip rearend. I have about 16K now and have had NO problems. If you scroll back you will see how I use my truck as a truck. My Ranger has never failed me in the outdoors. It is all really going to depend on how you are going to use the truck?? Please give us more info.
    All the stats say the Tacomas clearance is 2 inches better than the Rangers. Get a clue.

quote from Vince:

". Overall the Ranger is the bestall around truck. It drives better, handles
    better, and yes, can offroad as well as godowntown, now go on home to mommy."

Vince, I have already provided TWO comprehensive road comparison sources, Petersons 4 wheel and
    4 wheeler magazine that SPECIFICALLY say the Tundra is light years ahead of the Ranger in offroading. THE REVIEWERS statements are backed up by statistics.

4 wheel mag quote=

" dollar for dollar, the tacoma offers the best all around package of any compact truck on the market(or maybe any truck)."

" the ranger woopty-dood in the rough stuff and just couldnt keep up"

" the tacomas 4:10 gears made it a monster for climbing hills and rough terrain"

" the switch in the ranger felt flimsy, and its weak gearing caused problems"

I could go on and on and on.

Obvioulsy you like to ignore the facts and stats.
    YOu are an impossible TWIT with absolutely no CLUE. Dance baby , dance!!!!
    quote from vince:

"Spoog doesn't even own a Tacoma, let alone an S/CTacoma.
    I won't call names. How about a Ranger with the
    offroad pkg. Ground clearance is 10" stock"

Thats still one inch shorter than the Tacoma
    with p225's.

Oh, what exactly comes with the ranger" offroad" package?
  • wantaf150wantaf150 Member Posts: 19
    Who cares how much clearance the trucks have; I have read many off-road mags and most indicate that one should use the tires/sides of the trucks to overcome obstacles. Makes sense to me since you would not want to damage the more expensive diff's of the truck. Also, how many of you actually go off-road and "really" test your $20-25K off-roaders? The best off-road vehicles are used by the military anyways: In the past, it was the jeep; now it is the Hummer. Toyota and Ranger cannot touch any of those!!
    I guess you don't read mine either spoog. Michael, spoog is a kid. I keep trying to tell him this also. I am done responding to him, I should have taken Cpouser's advice long ago. True offroaders know you don't go over objects you use your tires to climb over them or you avoid them totally if you can. His name calling tells his story. He doesn't own this Tacoma, better yet a S/C Tacoma. Now spoog, like I said, moms calling!
  • bruce9781bruce9781 Member Posts: 3
    i've been reading these posts alot lately, and i must agree with vince that that other guy doesn't even own a tacoma, he knows nothing about off-roading and only rattles of specs of the tacoma and really knows nothing about them or the ranger for that matter, so quit playing with your tonka trucks and grow up
  • feltonmfeltonm Member Posts: 4
    I don't plan on using my truck for any off-roading or stuff like that. I'll be doing lots of short trips (2hrs or so) with it on the highway, taking it on camping & climbing trips (hauling bikes, gear, etc.), and hauling various things (I'm still in college so I end up moving quite frequently). In the future I anticipate the need to tow a small to mid-sized trailer, but nothing too much bigger. I also live in MN so I'll be driving in lots of snow. Hopefully that will give you enough info about how I plan on using my truck. I also have a question about one of the options - I am a novice when it comes to a lot of the specs on trucks so this may sound like a stupid question to you. What is the limited slip rear end factor mean? What difference will upgrading it do - when will it show up?
    Spoog:
    I will take a picture and post on my web site within one or two weeks.

I do not appreciate being called a liar on this forum.

I will state again, on my driveway, with a Stanley tape measuere, it shows 7 inches dead center, and the tape is 3 inches wide. That equals 10 inches.
    "who cares how much ground clearance trucks have"?lol. Then why dont we all drive CARS on the trials and boulders. LOL!!!!!!!!!@!

Man that was an ignorant ting to say.

And for you non-believers, check out
    the 4wheeler mag website 98 pickup of the year test between mazda, ranger, and tacoma. The tacoma stats and offroad performance blew away the ranger.

"Ihave read many off-road mags and most indicate that
    one should use the tires/sides of the trucks to
    overcome obstacles. Makes sense to me since you"

Exactly. And you need GOOD ground clearance to pull this off.

" , he knows nothing aboutoff-roading and only rattles of specs of the tacoma
    and really knows nothing about them or the ranger
    for that matter, so quit playing with "

Oh gosh, im rattling of FACTUAL statistics and performance reviews that are useful to this site and others. Maybe we shouldnt discuss FACTUAL stats and reviews, maybe we should just all say " my trucks beter than yours because I say so", or " my trucks looks cooler than yours, and its better offroad9 I dont know why it , is , because I say so!)".

Maybe we should all bicker about myths and lies and spread false information to the consumers who read these sites.. Yeah, lets do that instead Bruce you idiot.

Yeah, forget the stats and engineering features. Who needs to discuss something that rests on a solid foundation when we can spout lies and rumors and guess about everything.

Enjoy.
    Spoog:
    A few times you have mentioned the engine on the Tacoma being the highest positioned? I am not sure what that means, could you explain? Also, what is a clutch cancel switch and when do you use it. I dont know and am interested in the advantages. I just think if the engine is higher yes you gain clearance but the risk of raising the CG is greater. What is The Tacoma clearance pavement to bottom of engine if that is what your speaking of.

Lets use this forum to inform, not attack, ok?

Thanks in advance.
    Not to spoil the mood or anything, but isn't there a Tacoma vs. Ranger topic?

- The Merg
    Yes there is such a topic but the guy I am asking owns a Tacoma and comes here sometimes.

spoog:
    To answer your question on the 7.4" rear clearance, I can only assume that is the 14" tire version. Mine is slightly less than 8.5 in that area. One reason that I have posted before is that the Ranger changed to an 8.8" rear end hence the clearance was lower.
    Now the ADVANTAGE is that there is a claim from Ford that the 8.8 is 35% stronger than the 7.5. Also, and I am confirming this on another site, the spline gear is a 31 tooth vs a 28 tooth and the axcel diamiter is bigger. Basically, Ford put the rear end of an F150 under the Ranger.

Now as far as Mazda, I think they have the 7.5" rearend. Not that it is bad but that is one difference between Ford vs Mazda. And, as you will reclall, in the 4 wheeler mag the Mazda placed 3rd behid the Ford. Go figure cause I think for overall purposes the vehicle preform identical and either is capable of 4 wheelin with the best of them.
    Go to http://Edmunds.com or http://www.kbb.com (kelly blue book)and check out each vehicle you are considering. They list the current discounts such as $400 cash back for new college grads etc and some cash backs differ by state.

Break them in right and they will treat you right.
  • hindsitehindsite Member Posts: 590
    While it is advisable not to use clearance to drive over things, sometimes it is necessary to do so. In those cases clearance a plus.

Depending on the terrain I am off roading I sometimes deflate my tires. In those cases clearance is a plus.

Clearance does usually allow for a better approach angle and departure angle.

Clearance is benifical when you have to cross a crevice from a side angle.

Other than that I think the Ranger and the Tacoma are about the same.
    vince8:
    email me at cpousnr@aol.com. Need your email address.
    Well the clearance on my Ranger are as follows s measured by me:

Front end 10 inches
    Front differential 9.75"
    xfer case 9"
    rear differential 8.25"
    rear shocks 8.75"

So if the diameter difference between the 31's that I want to get and the 235SR75x15s on the vehicle is 2 inches, do I gain 2 inches in clearance when I change?
    Feltonm, the Ranger/Mazda is the better rounded truck. It handles and drives better than a Tacoma in the city, yet can handle the outdoors as well. For what king of offroad you are talking about a Ranger/Mazda will do just fine. You will save thousands over a comparably equipped Tacoma.
    I would go a 4x4 XLT kingcab with a 5spd 3.0 V6, 3.73 limited slip rearend. Also get the tow package to better handle the trailer. It should run you about 15 - 16K. You will also get A/C and may find one with some other options as well.
    Hope you find what you are looking for, good luck.
  • trenttrent Member Posts: 86
    I've been waiting on a Ranger 4.0/auto, off road package, 4 door since May and have heard lots of excuses as to why it's not here. The dealer has blamed Ford for all the delays (demand/production,etc.) and the latest is that it was shipped to the wrong location. Obviously I've been dealing with the wrong dealer here in NC. Has anyone had a problem getting a Ranger? Anyone know any GOOD dealers in NC?
    I guess Fords business is so good they don't give a hoot.
  • shopperxshopperx Member Posts: 1
    Ok.. this Spoog is the biggest wad I have ever read on before. The guy rattle about specs and garbage. Yeah, both trucks are worth checking out, but this superiority thing. I think he should go to the doctor and ckeck his [non-permissible content removed] for his head. I think he's playing too many cards without decks. I think he might have had his manhood caught in his Tacoma. This guy is such a kid. Does he wet his bed too? Aww.... poor baby. What a loser. I hope everybody here will realize what an annoying little piece of #@!$ he is. I'm not coming back to this room, it's garbeage when that idiot jerkface brainless moronic loser Spoog is here. I will buy my own truck, ya damn baby! Yeah.. yer mom's calling. I think she might me your sister too.
    I AGREE that the RANGER is a BETTER VALUE. Ok?
    There, I said it. I am tired of all this useless
    bickering and stat-ignoring.
    '
    FOR THE MONEY< THE RANGER IS A BETTER VALUE.

IT ALSO HAS A MORE COMFY INTERIOR AND IT LOOKS BETTER TO ME ON THE INSIDE.

For anyone looking to save a buck and get a truck
    that handles most needs well it is a good truck.

Now, if you will agree that the Tacoma is sportier, and is Superior off road, we can end this nonsense.
    Quote from Cspousner:

"Front end 10 inchesFront differential 9.75"xfer case 9"rear differential 8.25"
    rear shocks 8.75"So if the diameter difference between the 31's
    that I want to get and the 235SR75x15s on the
    vehicle is 2 inches, do I gain 2 inches inclearance when I change? "

NOt necessarily. You will gain some inches,
    it all depends on how full your tires are, and how they mush when under the weight of the truck.

If your at 8.25 rear ground clearance with
    p235's you should be at 10 inches or so
    for your rear ground clearance with 31's.

Dont forget that you may have speedometer misreadings with 3:79 gear ratio and taller tires.
    It should be minimal though.
    My last entry for awhile folks, going on vacation for 7 days.
    Yes, I will agree, with the locker, the Tacoma would be the superior offroad vehicle. But not worth the extra$$ to most.
    vince8:

You told Feltonm above that a 4x4 SuperCab with limited slip and tow package is about $15-16K. If that's the case, I'd get one too. That's really the cost (maybe a little low) for a 4x2. Add a few K on for the 4x4.

- The Merg

P.S. In September I'll be shopping for my new Ranger! :-)
  • trenttrent Member Posts: 86
    How does the 4.0 stack up in performance to the 3.0? I'm having a hard time finding a 4.0 but the 3.0 seem plentiful. Is the 3.0 a newer/better designed engine than the 4.0? Are the same engine choices going to be in the 2000's or is it worth waiting?
  • wsnoblewsnoble Member Posts: 241
    Trent

I'm not dogging anything when i say this but you may want to read the Conf. about the Ranger 4.0 V6. Sounds like some people are having some problems.

-wsn
  • popezekepopezeke Member Posts: 2
    I have a 94 Ranger XLT Super cab, 3.0 L V6, with 115K miles. I am currently having trouble with the fuel system. I have replaced the pump, filter strainer, pressure regulator, power relay.... The truck will turn but no fuel is getting to the system. Other than this I LOVE my truck. I will buy Ford again and again... My truck has een used hard and put away wet many many times over the last 5 yrs. Worked hard in the oil field. Nothing but praise for the Ranger.

Has anyone had the same problem or have a possible solution other than getting a new truck.

Thanks in advance
  • deltoid1deltoid1 Member Posts: 26
    My '97 Ranger has 36k miles.I've had problems with the thermostat sticking open,wipers coming on by themselves and now some kind of computer glitch because of the truck not wanting to start half the time.Of course my dealer hasn't done anything.
    As much as I like my truck,I think I'm going to trade it in for a Nissan Frontier.At least I'll have something reliable for a change.
  • deltoid1deltoid1 Member Posts: 26
    I forgot to add that the light behind the headlight switch continuously burns out and my 2.3's valves rattle like a popcorn machine if I don't use premium gas.

The 2nd Ford I've had trouble with.I won't get burned again.
    LOl. What was that Vince 8 and cspousner about the Ranger handling better on the road than the tacomas?

The national Highway and safety transportation
    site listed it and the geo tracker as the most unstable vehicles made in turning.

Heres another sweet quote:

"Three vehicles -- a 1998 Ford Explorer, the Ranger pickup and a 1998 Chevrolet Lumina -- had tires that broke their seals and deflated in maneuvering the test corners, dropping the wheel rims onto the pavement. An agency document said when the tire was ripped from part of the rim, the vehicle was difficult to control and was more likely to slide sideways, also "increasing the risk of rollover"

Nice quality there.

This article was on the front page of the Chicago Sun times, with a large picture of the Ranger on the front page. Here one of many URL's:

http://www.auto.com/autowire/qroll15.htp
  • sushisushi Member Posts: 99
    I dunno... most people don't race around that fast in their pickups. and I don't know if the Rnager handles better, but it's more comfortable. I also bet you that the Tacoma and S-10 would also flip put through those tests. I just don't think they used those vehicles in the test.
    yeah, they did. They used all light pickups
    and suvs. The Tacoma handled like the thorobread
    it is.

click on the URL and find out. The explorer couldnt do it either, AND its tires blew up.

Kind of goes back to what I said about yotas being performance MACHINES, and Ford making the
    possibly the weakest 4x4's in terms of all around performance handling, and clearance.
This discussion has been closed.