Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Nissan Pathfinder Lease Questions

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,531

@talkalotturner said: Looking at the SL Premium 4x4 and was quoted 508 a month. Price = 38995 MSRP = 41455 MF = 00003 Residual = .51 Miles = 12k Term = 36 mo Acq Fee = 595 Trade = 0 Cash = 1000 Rebate = 1600 Tax and fee = 1729.17 Doc Fee 150

I don't know what any of this really means but was hoping to get a lower payment, something closer to 450-475 a month but they said that's the best they can do. Is this a fair lease? thx

You are getting the base MF of .00003, so that's good. When I plug in all your numbers, I get a pre-tax payment of $497.86, so $508/mo with tax seems about right, depending on the tax rate where you live.

The only way to lower the payment is to either negotiate a lower selling price (every $1000 saved represents a $28/mo reduction in your monthly payment), or put money down (same formula - every $1000 put down reduces your payment by $28/mo).

However, we don't recommend making any down payment on a lease - if the car is stolen or totaled, you are out that money.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• nt275nt275 Posts: 5

Hello!

Does anyone know the residual / money factor for a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder SV at 12K and 10K miles in NJ for a 36 month lease?

Thanks!

Question above for July...

@nt275 said: Hello!

Does anyone know the residual / money factor for a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder SV at 12K and 10K miles in NJ for a 36 month lease?

Thanks!

4WD? 36/12 numbers are 53% and .00003. Add 1% for 10K.

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

I also have the same question for the SL model, both with AWD. I appreciate the help!

@nt275 said: I also have the same question for the SL model, both with AWD. I appreciate the help!

Subtract 1% from the RV for the SL trim.

Michaell, thank you for the information!

Would you have residual / money factor July numbers for the 2014 Pathfinder in the SL Premium 4WD build? Looking at the same lease terms of 36 months at 12K miles per year...

Thanks again!

@nt275 said: Michaell, thank you for the information!

Would you have residual / money factor July numbers for the 2014 Pathfinder in the SL Premium 4WD build? Looking at the same lease terms of 36 months at 12K miles per year...

Thanks again!

No difference for the SL Premium.

• top_sealtop_seal Posts: 10

Just to confirm, the AWD SL is MF=0.00003 and RV= 52%? Are the SL Hybrid the same?

• cevcev Posts: 2

Would like to know residual and money factor for Pathfinder SL and SV FWD 36 mths 12k in Southern California.

@top_seal said: Just to confirm, the AWD SL is MF=0.00003 and RV= 52%? Are the SL Hybrid the same?

confirm .00003 and 52% for AWD SL for 36/12

same MF but subtract 2% on residual for SL AWD Hybrid.

@cev said: Would like to know residual and money factor for Pathfinder SL and SV FWD 36 mths 12k in Southern California.

SL 50%

SV 51%

MF of .00003 for both.

Michael - HELP. Dealer tells me SL AWD residual is 51%, not 52 as you wrote to mecan you doulbe check Please?

@top_seal said: Michael - HELP. Dealer tells me SL AWD residual is 51%, not 52 as you wrote to mecan you doulbe check Please?

Nissan is one of the few manufacturers that has a 1% spread between 15K and 12K leases; most everybody else has a 2% difference. My apologies. Residual is 51%.

Michael - are you there?

@top_seal said: Michael - are you there?

Yes, I answered your question above. I misquoted the residual on the SL AWD - it is 51% as the dealer quoted.

Thanks. While disappointed, dealer was ok w me yaking time checking. This makes the Pathfinder abt $1k more expensive than Santa Fe (harder to get one in stock). Wife likes Pathfinder more

@notdam said: Can you please give me the MF and Residual for a Nissan Pathfinder Platinum Premium with 12K a year, 36 months?

2WD 47%

4WD 49%

MF of .00003 for both

• xxjlbxxxxjlbxx Posts: 16

Is it known when these numbers are valid through? Specifically .00003 and 51% for AWD SL.

Thanks!

@xxjlbxx said: Is it known when these numbers are valid through? Specifically .00003 and 51% for AWD SL.

Thanks!

The Nissan numbers expire on 7/31. If we're lucky, we'll get the August numbers on Friday; if not, then it will be early next week.

@Michaell said: The Nissan numbers expire on 7/31. If we're lucky, we'll get the August numbers on Friday; if not, then it will be early next week.

Michaell-

Please let us know if you get word on the August numbers today. As always, thank you so much for your help!

@xxjlbxx said: Please let us know if you get word on the August numbers today. As always, thank you so much for your help!

Stay tuned!

edited August 4

Michaell-

Have you received the August numbers yet? Looking at 36/12 for SV and SL and SL w/prem.

Thanks!

@xxjlbxx said: Michaell-

Have you received the August numbers yet? Looking at 36/12 for SV and SL and SL w/prem.

Thanks!

Not yet .. hopefully today or tomorrow.

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,962

@xxjlbxx said: Michaell-

Thanks!

AWD? SV: .00003 MF and 52% residual. SL: 51% residual

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

@kyfdx said: AWD? SV: .00003 MF and 52% residual. SL: 51% residual

Awesome, thanks! Been working solely via e-mail with these and found the vehicle I want, AWD SL with Premium and locked in a price.

MSRP: $41,155 Cap Cost: $35,288 (Purch Price: $36,293 Lease Cash: ($1600) Acquisition: $595).
    Mo Pmt: $399/ mo.

No games or funny business and right on the mark with monthly payment. Going to give deposit this afternoon.

This forum certainly helped me out huge. Thanks!

• mtaquila82mtaquila82 Posts: 1
    Sounds like a solid deal. I some that payment is pre tax? Might be too late but if you search for other vehicles on Edmund's (ie Chevy traverse) Nissan has ads that you can click on and get 1000 visa gift card rebate on pathfinder lease or purchase. You have to click on the offer and register before you buy though
    edited August 6

@mtaquila82 said: Sounds like a solid deal. I some that payment is pre tax? Might be too late but if you search for other vehicles on Edmund's (ie Chevy traverse) Nissan has ads that you can click on and get 1000 visa gift card rebate on pathfinder lease or purchase. You have to click on the offer and register before you buy though

Yes, pre tax. In IL and taxes are not friendly so I typically pay out of pocket.

Good tip on the $1000 gift card. I only put down a deposit yesterday so I think I am golden! They need to transfer the specific Pathfinder so I don't sign the papers until they get it. Had to re-enable ads on my browser to find it :)

• ashwenashwen Posts: 29

Michaell/Kyfdx, Could either of you post the MFs and RVs for a 36 month 12k/yr lease on SL Hybrid and Platinum Hybrid?

TIA

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,962

@ashwen said: Michaell/Kyfdx, Could either of you post the MFs and RVs for a 36 month 12k/yr lease on SL Hybrid and Platinum Hybrid?

TIA

.00003 MF and 48%/46% residual for SL/Platinum 4X2

Add 2% to residual for 4X4

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs