Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Toyota 4-Runner Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,621

@potstill said: Totally 100% sure on those figures kyfdx‌ ?
    I'm going to argue like hell with a sales guy tomorrow morning...

I'm never 100% sure on Toyota figures... They have dozens of regions, and distributorships that don't use TFS figures... Those numbers did come from the LA region, though.

Something to keep in mind about Toyota residuals. They only apply to base cars. Higher priced units, with a lot of options tend to have lower overall percentage residuals. Before you start offering, pick a car, and ask for the residual on that vehicle.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• automan822automan822 Posts: 10

When the August MF, and residuals come in, can you post for 24/12, 36/12 4-Runner SR-5 in CA., thanks

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,084

@automan822 said: When the August MF, and residuals come in, can you post for 24/12, 36/12 4-Runner SR-5 in CA., thanks

The only Toyota numbers we have at the moment are for the Gulf States region; as Toyota has so many different programs regionally, I don't have anything that would be valid in CA, sorry.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• taekimtaekim Posts: 2

do you have rate and residual for NJ on SR5, Trail and Limited? 10K or 12K miles, 36 months? Thank you!!

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,084

@taekim said: do you have rate and residual for NJ on SR5, Trail and Limited? 10K or 12K miles, 36 months? Thank you!!

We don't have any numbers for NJ from Toyota this month, sorry!

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

2»