Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Toyota Corolla Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• jac33183jac33183 Posts: 1

I thought I got a good deal but apparently not...17980 for an LE w/ mats and body protection package at 19700 OTD...did you guys qualify for rebates? I did not

• andrew81andrew81 Posts: 2

Corolla S Premium w/Driver Conv 20900 + TTL in LA

• 2014 Corolla LE Plus (Slate Metallic) + All weather mats $16,615 base - OTD: $18,462.06 w/ 0 down & 0% for 48 months. MSRP: $19,560. This is working between 5 dealerships via internet.

My last new car was an 06 Accord LX which I purchased for just over $19k OTD. The Corolla is leap years ahead in everyway, so I am quite pleased with getting more car for less money.

• jlharri9jlharri9 Posts: 1

2014 Corolla S Plus (Blue Crush Metallic) + Window Tint/Nitrogen Filled Tires/Alarm for 18,990 after discounts. Total price $22896, OTD price $19,715.60.

• carbuying3carbuying3 Posts: 1
    edited August 29

Paid a deposit on a new 2014 Toyota Corolla LE Premium with navigation, mats. Out the door is $21,141. I don't have the itemized information, but tax would be around $830 and tag/title around $60. So, the price before taxes and tags would be something like $20,300, after the $500 rebate.I hope it's a good deal!

• I just bought a corolla LE PLUS 2015 at dealer in Riverside California 1 hour ago OTD for $19851.11 . Please let know if I over paid.
  • I am looking to buy a 2014 Corolla S Plus with the Drivers convenience package. What did you pay out the door for something similar. I'm thinking of asking $20,500 out the door. Let me know If that is too much or too little. Thank you!

• bobtailbobtail Posts: 2
    I am looking to buy a 2014 Corolla LE, Automatic Transmission, no added options or upgrades. Can you please advise a good out the door price on this. I am in the western Massachusetts area. Thanking you!
  • gohawaiiangohawaiian Honolulu, HawaiiPosts: 84
    Has anyone in Hawaii had the same experience?
    I was never informed by Hawaii's largest Toyota dealership, prior to taking delivery of my 2014 Toyota, that my car would not include Toyota's "Entune" and "SafetyConnect" features, despite the fact that the sales brochure for my Toyota model, as well as the dealership’s own website, listed both of those features as standard equipment on my model.

I am interested in learning whether other Toyota buyers in Hawaii were informed, either orally or in writing, prior to purchase of their vehicle, that one or both of these features were not available in Hawaii and that their vehicle would not be so equipped even though the vehicle sales brochure and dealership website said or implied otherwise.
2»