Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Toyota Corolla Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• omerfaromerfar Baltimore, MDPosts: 7
    edited January 4

I am in Baltimore, MD and just bought a 2014 Toyota Corolla LE Automatic on December 27, 2013, the car price was 15477 from Russell Toyota. This was their e-online price which actually is 300 more than another dealership in my area (Brown Toyota in Glen Burnie). With 500 trade in, 6% tax, title/registration, and destination, I got the OTD 16770. Financed the car with 1.9 Toyota. Overall good experience but I should have tried to lower the price a few hundred more (~16300). Overall, very happy with the car. Only two complaints, the car is boring to drive and everyone else also has a Corolla :) Beside that it is a perfect car. I am very happy.

• sandman_6472sandman_6472 Coral Springs, FLPosts: 2,576

The few I've seen have been very nice looking. Aren't that many in the rental fleets yet but I know I will drive one eventually. A very nice job by Toyota.

The Sandman :) B)

2014 Hyundai Tuscon SE/2005 Mazda 3s/2008 Hyundai Accent GLS/2009 Nissan Versa SL hatch

• Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 38,912

Please help launch our new Facebook tab and be one of the first to share your car shopping experience.

• I have got a equote for Corolla LE plus 2014 as follows... Eprice=17272+taxes (IL) 1266+doc fee 166.27+lic fee 15+lic plate221=18940.27 Out the door Can someone tell is it good price or I should have some room for negotiations? Thanks in advance.

• I just bought a 2014 Corolla S Plus w/out moonroof for $20,650. The dealer wanted my 07' Corolla S and was willing to give me $6300. I'm very happy w/the 2014. This car looks better than a Civic in any trim and I'm getting 34 mpg in town! Show me a Nissan or Honda that can match!!

• verygdfunnyverygdfunny Posts: 1
    edited March 30

I just bought '14 Corolla LE for $18,760 tax, title, out the door (with my trade, actually $13,760). If you're trading get a good handle on what your trade is worth. One store I went to low balled my trade by $1000. I was very disappointed. I had bought cars from this dealership before and their initial offer was quite fair. This time they tried to do a 3 pound ($3k profit) deal.

• Michaell@EdmundsMichaell@Edmunds ColoradoPosts: 1,057

@verygdfunny said: I just bought '14 Corolla LE for $18,760 tax, title, out the door (with my trade, actually $13,760). If you're trading get a good handle on what your trade is worth. One store I went to low balled my trade by $1000. I was very disappointed. I had bought cars from this dealership before and their initial offer was quite fair. This time they tried to do a 3 pound ($3k profit) deal.

Also, trading in can result in a bit of a tax credit as well, depending on what state you live in. If the sales tax is 7%, the $5000 trade in can save $350 in sales tax.

michaell@edmunds.com

Moderator, Prices Paid and Leasing Experiences

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

2»