Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Subaru Outback Lease Questions

Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,018
edited January 28 in Subaru
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Subaru Outback leasing questions.
Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 Outback, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals

You can also research local dealer inventory and get pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on our 2014 Subaru Outback page.

To see all forums discussions about the Subaru Outback, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Subaru Outback discussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

Comments

• cbass16cbass16 Posts: 2
    Does anybody have the August residual and money factor on a 2014 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited with Moonroof + Nav? Thanks!
  • For a 2014 2.5i Limited with Moonroof, no Nav, I was quoted 57% residual, .00150 MF, for 36 months and 15K per year. In Northern California.
  • cbass16cbass16 Posts: 2
    Thanks. Same here in Fairfield County, CT. Just wanted to validate.
  • Hi Car Man,

Do you have mf and residuals for 2014 Outback 2.5 limited with nav, 12k and 15k?

thanks,
    Andrew
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,239
    2014 Outback 2.5 Limited with Nav 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    .00097 MF and 54% residual. Add 1% for 12K/yr

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• t777t777 Posts: 3
    Do you have the MF and Residual for a 36mo 12k/yr lease of 2014 Outback 2.5i Premium?

Thanks.
    2014 Outback 2.5i Premium 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00057 MF and 56% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

• Can someone help with lease figures for a 36 month lease, 15,000/miles/year, moonroof package. No navigation package. In the Chicago area. Being told a couple different things for both the residual and the money factor.
    Thanks.
    2014 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    .00057 MF and 55% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

• What are the numbers for a 2.5 premium? Looking to get one in Maryland.
  • I'm planning to lease a 2014 2.5i limited Subaru Outback in Northern California this month. Does anyone have the current money factor and expected residual value %? I've seen special leasing offers, but can't find the specific figures.
    2014 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    .00057 MF and 55% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

• Looking to possibly lease a 2014 Outback 2.5i Premium w/moonroof and camera package near Boston, MA. Wondering if lease details folks have been posting will be similar in my neck of the woods. Thanks!

The numbers given are national, as long as the dealer uses Subaru Motors Finance (aka Chase). I think some New England dealerships are serviced by a distributor, and not directly by Subaru, so that could possibly cause differences, but I don't have any direct knowledge.

kyfdx

• Hello kyfdx.......... If you would be so kind as to post Chase's February MF/Resid. for a 3.6R limited, Moonroof/NAV for a 36 / 15 lease,...I would appreciate it

Thanks!

@bcampbell001 said: Hello kyfdx.......... If you would be so kind as to post Chase's February MF/Resid. for a 3.6R limited, Moonroof/NAV for a 36 / 15 lease,...I would appreciate it

Thanks!

.00079 MF and 53% residual

For the edification of our members, Chase = Subaru Finance

• tf71307tf71307 Posts: 2

Do you have the MF and residual for a 12k and 15k, 36 month lease of a 2.5i Premium Outback for March? Thanks in advance.

@tf71307 said: Do you have the MF and residual for a 12k and 15k, 36 month lease of a 2.5i Premium Outback for March? Thanks in advance.

.00039 MF and 54% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr lease. 55% for 12K/yr.

• welakwelak Posts: 6

Do you have the MF and residual for a 12k 36 month lease of a 2.5i Premium Outback for March? Thanks in advance

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,688

@welak said: Do you have the MF and residual for a 12k 36 month lease of a 2.5i Premium Outback for March? Thanks in advance

55% and .00039

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

Sorry I meant to ask for the April MF and residual numbers

@welak said: Sorry I meant to ask for the April MF and residual numbers

Those are the April numbers.... @Michaell must be psychic. ;)

Huh .... I never saw March in the original post. Just assumed it was a request for the current month.

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Hmm... well I went to negotiate this weekend and was given an MSRP of 50% and residual of .00060 - they even brought out both the "finance book that listed all the models and rates" as well as the lease paperwork, I guess I will wait till next month. thanks

@welak said: Hmm... well I went to negotiate this weekend and was given an MSRP of 50% and residual of .00060 - they even brought out both the "finance book that listed all the models and rates" as well as the lease paperwork, I guess I will wait till next month. thanks

Then, they quoted you for a 42 month lease..

Not sure how waiting until next month will solve a dealership communication problem, though.

• btmcgrathbtmcgrath Posts: 5
    edited April 28

@kyfdx Any quick feedback on Chase numbers for a 2014 Outback 2.5 Limited (no MR no navi) for a 36mo 12k/yr lease in Ohio? Chase/subaru have any lease money to the dealers?

@btmcgrath said: kyfdx Any quick feedback on Chase numbers for a 2014 Outback 2.5 Limited (no MR no navi) for a 36mo 12k/yr lease in Ohio? Chase/subaru have any lease money to the dealers?

54% and .00039. No lease cash that I can see.

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,890

Not that weather is usually a deterrent to a Subie fan... A reporter would like to speak to a recent car buyer/shopper who delayed purchasing their car because of the cold weather. If inclement weather prevented you from buying a new or used car earlier this year, please send your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com no later than Tuesday, 4/29/14 at 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.